Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:32:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139757 times)
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:02:14 PM

In short the concept is that me and suppose 10 others will put our funds in a property in honalulu and someone will rent it and the profit amount will be paid back to us according to our share excluding REAL's cut.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:04:03 PM

Did I understand it right, that an Investor gets 90% of the profit, while 10% goes to you? Isnt that a bit too much? I mean, when I can decide where to Invest, why I shouldnt choose a real estate company on the stock market? Especial it is more common.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:05:03 PM

Worshiping the idea of real estate transactions in the new era, excellent branch to introduce crypto in addition to a good initial investment, will attract excellent investors by being promising.
Reading the WhitePaper did not see, something that can be incorporated now or soon, the technology of real estate plans, which aid in real estate transactions, and can be worked with a fantastic technology.
Charming, attractive and innovative design. In this valley worth investing. Good luck
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:05:27 PM

And moreover, I live in France near Spain.

The project seems to primary focus on the Spain real estate market and Spain has a good growth compared to the rest of the European Union.

The news about the spain real estate market are really interesting : https://elpais.com/elpais/2017/07/03/inenglish/1499075153_385634.html

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:07:07 PM

Hey, I am curious about your project and have some question.

At your project we are able to buy REAL Tokens, which we can use to invest in real estate projects on your platform, right? If someone invest in this, he is sharing the right of ownership with x other persons, right? Can he also own, for example a house, by himself?  So in the whitepaper is written that you can rent this and generate income which will be split by owners and REAL, right? Who is leasing the place? The owners or will your company do this?

Sorry for the stupid questions, I am not really into real estate but interested in your project.

You can't own a house by yourself cos it a group funding. It's akin to a bunch of guys accumulating their cash together to buy an investment property, sports team, etc. Dividends are shared among everyone involved.

But you can buy house or other real estate from dividends (or token that you will be able to sell). If this project will be successful you could probably have like a 1000% gains from tokens alone  Cool
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:08:56 PM

Aiming at the potential for future profit, in something that will really be innovative and will revolutionize the real estate market, I found it sufficient, of course everyone has their opinion, but it really is too promising to question a derisory percentage of developers. Today I see the real estate market in Brazil losing customers who already trade directly in exchange for cryptomoedas, this is without a doubt a way of reinclusion of real estate agents and brokers to the market. Good luck in the project, I'll follow closely.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:10:13 PM

I seen, that you want to create platform:

"We are creating a robust Dapp on web, desktop and mobile that will allow the users to check their
investments anytime anywhere. This software is being created with mobile first approach and a strong
foundation in UX (User eXperience) so it can be used by anyone. "

When you planning to create platform? (beta and fully runctionale)  Huh
Reading your whitepaper now, and cant find road map... Anyone find this? In which page?
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:10:35 PM

The project seems to primary focus on the Spain real estate market and Spain has a good growth compared to the rest of the European Union.

More over the news about the spain real estate market are really interesting : https://elpais.com/elpais/2017/07/03/inenglish/1499075153_385634.html

Yes, I love Barcelona and want to buy there real estate.
 The team from Singapore inspires confidence, I will participate in the ICO.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:10:56 PM

Did I understand it right, that an Investor gets 90% of the profit, while 10% goes to you? Isnt that a bit too much? I mean, when I can decide where to Invest, why I shouldnt choose a real estate company on the stock market? Especial it is more common.
This is a small commission, taking into account those costs for organizing the whole
Project very necessary, it will be convenient in this way to acquire real estate
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 05:11:57 PM

In short the concept is that me and suppose 10 others will put our funds in a property in honalulu and someone will rent it and the profit amount will be paid back to us according to our share excluding REAL's cut.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

You are right, the only difference is the real team negotiates the deal and maintain/manages the property on your behalf for 10% of the rent

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 05:13:51 PM

Still waiting to verify if the team will handle the management/maintenance cost involved from that 10%, if its so then its actually not that bad, cos those cost could add up fast.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:14:38 PM

More over the news about the spain real estate market are really interesting : https://elpais.com/elpais/2017/07/03/inenglish/1499075153_385634.html

Buying in Barelona right now is maybe not the best opportunity.

i don't know the impact of a terrorist attack on a real eastate market.
YourMom420

Activity: 430

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:16:23 PM

Just saw this ann and if it can be pulled off would be awesome!!!! Seems pretty complicated but devs seem to be pretty knowledgeable. Looking forward to see how this project progresses
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:17:45 PM

Its pretty fair, 10% fees for all the work is fair, we have 90% of profit in dividend for token holders, wich is very huge.
Dividend token as a lot have understand is the best token to hold, cause you are paid to hold and you profit of the value increase of the token too.
And REAL is not a random project, they target an enourmous market, so the dividend for the REAL token will depend off the benefit, and in the real estate market, they can be very very huge !
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:18:45 PM

Give me the link to the road map, I can not find. In Whitepaper isn't present. And this is a very important for me.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 05:21:02 PM

Buying in Barelona right now is maybe not the best opportunity.

i don't know the impact of a terrorist attack on a real eastate market.

One donkey can't stop the show. These things are isolated anyway. Won't affect the price of real estate in a bustling area. Sept 11 attack didn't destroy the home values in NewYork.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:22:24 PM

Its pretty fair, 10% fees for all the work is fair, we have 90% of profit in dividend for token holders, wich is very huge.
Dividend token as a lot have understand is the best token to hold, cause you are paid to hold and you profit of the value increase of the token too.
And REAL is not a random project, they target an enourmous market, so the dividend for the REAL token will depend off the benefit, and in the real estate market, they can be very very huge !
Absolutely exactly said, especially in the long term such investments As practice shows, will bring big profits for large investors
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:23:41 PM

The best part of it is that many people from Europe and Asia want to buy houses in Spain for holiday homes. This could be huge revenue stream, because who wouldn't want to spend his vacation at sunny Spain?  Cool
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:23:50 PM

Give me the link to the road map, I can not find. In Whitepaper isn't present. And this is a very important for me.

There is no road map in the whitepaper. may be on the site?
Why find road map?
PewPewGoesTheDuck

Activity: 200
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:24:18 PM

Looks like the group has all of their ducks in a row. Good communication is key and it looks like REAL has that. I see good things for this ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: