Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:36:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *Official*[ANN][AVA] Avalon: An Elite Membership Platform  (Read 21098 times)
uN-ann (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

Official Avalon Team

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 12:44:24 AM

Thank you for your reply. I already resolved the issue with the group on telegram.

I appreciate your help and wish the best for this project going forward.

Glad we could help! Additionally, if anyone else has any issues please join us in telegram or email us.

AVALON --- An exclusive crypto membership platform ●●● Crowdsale Opens ●●●  August 25th, 2017
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uN-ann (OP)

Official Avalon Team

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 11:40:05 PM

The Avalon ICO which is live right now at tokenlot has recently surpassed 325k, and this includes heavy downtime due to an unfortunate DDOS attack. We got the site back up to 100% and DDOS protected. A big thank you to everyone who has donated, it amazing supporters like you that have helped us reach an early threshold in 2 days!

We are working tirelessly on building out partnerships that will bring benefits to our users and crypto currency in general. This includes leveraging local and federal government on how businesses can leverage crypto and help empower start ups. More information soon.

If you're still new to crypto please check out an article our team has provided on how to participate in our ICO: https://medium.com/avalon-platform/how-i-bought-into-my-first-ico-and-you-can-too-442aee351f79

AVALON --- An exclusive crypto membership platform ●●● Crowdsale Opens ●●●  August 25th, 2017
JohnUser

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 12:02:07 AM

nice.

why font on 12? we read it with normal font size.

Btw, I like this project.  many get hacked, don't worry, white hacker are on the stand.
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:50:57 PM

> we will negotiate and advocate on our member's behalves to secure exclusive discounts on goods and services

Does this include access to pre-ICOs? Many of them are so profitable... I'd rather have that than discount to a laptop or w/e.
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 11:07:30 PM

Serious project, I like it. Actually, the more I read about it, the more I like it.

uN-ann (OP)

Official Avalon Team

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 04:19:12 AM

To our contributors, we’d like to extend our gratitude for your patience and support. For those of you here since the beginning of our ICO you may have noticed some irregularities in the initial days of the crowd-sale. Unfortunately, we were experiencing a DDOS attack heavily during the initial opening that extended periodically throughout the weekend (as well as some clerical concerns that led to incorrect listing times on notable ICO calendar sites). This complicated a crucial window in our crowd-sale’s progress. We’ve also received an incredible amount of e-mails and private messages from the community expressing their concerns about the now shortened length of the ICO window due to the aforementioned reasons.

After speaking with some newly interested political and VC advisors, they have counseled us to counter these incidents and to rectify the situation and to allow time for some very exciting announcements. Furthermore: we have elected to extend the ICO for an additional 15 days, ending officially on the 30th of September.

Despite these events, Avalon has recently breached the 1000 Ether mark!!

An exciting development in our potential coin supply:

We are slashing the potential circulating tokens!

To our valued contributors, that managed to donate early we’ve decided to reward those of you who have been here since the start; we would also like to announce that the tokens sold in this crowdsale will be the only ones ever sold! Any unclaimed tokens in Avalon’s ICO window that ends on the 30th with be slashed and burned, potentially reducing the supply and increasing the scarcity of any tokens claimed!

1. Avalon is excited that the right eyes are seeing our project! We’re dedicated to promoting businesses, assisting consumers and contributing to the implementation of digital currency in our society and this kind of responsivity is always nice to see.

2. Within the next few days Avalon will be announcing an additional large partnership/advisor!

3. We are diligently preparing the beginnings of our platform and aim to be able to display its functionality in the very near future. You can already view our demo HERE - however, a walkthrough video will be posted navigating around the user interface that will be built out around the demo. We’re excited to give you a virtual tour of our future navigation!

Additional Details:

In the rare event that the minimum threshold is not met, every single donor will have the option of receiving a full refund. Every single donor who entered their information properly has their tokens locked in escrow with TokenLot LLC and will absolutely be refunded if needed - this will never change.

You may need to clear your cache or wait some time for the counter to update on the ICO PAGE

srj087

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:26:53 AM

It was my first contact with digital currency,I derived considerable wealth from here
A low-key, steady, practical, worthy of long-term pursuit
ToshiNoodles

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:34:37 AM

It was my first contact with digital currency,I derived considerable wealth from here
A low-key, steady, practical, worthy of long-term pursuit

Hasn't launched yet, bud.

Question. Any idea who was behind the attack. There is speculation it is that failed APP that was posting on your YT? Incredibly arse thing to do

- ToshiNoodles
Order66RichPiana

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:02:09 AM

Was possibly 4chan.

Source: I post there.

They are trying to keep money out of real projects and into scams. It's actually a good sign. LOL
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 05:10:00 AM

this seems interesting, I joined your ico

scam confirmed

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 07:30:10 AM

Was possibly 4chan.

They are trying to keep money out of real projects and into scams. It's actually a good sign. LOL

Can you please link? It would be really interesting to follow their thinking process. "thinking" might be overstating what they're doing though.

algreen

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:10:52 PM

Hi Avalon! Do yoy want to give some additional bonus for people, who participate in ico during the first day? It will be a good decision to encourage the first participants and give an additional incentive to increase investment.
HOSTONOID

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:44:09 PM

Hey DEV where is my AVA tokens or confirmation email?I wrote for support to you but I already ask you how to send you 0.074ETH to recive confirmation mail but still nothing?
Your support sucks.

Attention for all contributors.

Read this thread from Reddit   https://www.reddit.com/r/AvalonPlatform/comments/6vx3ox/i_bought_ico_yesterday_but_still_did_not_received/
Avalon-Colin

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 07:02:34 PM

Hey DEV where is my AVA tokens or confirmation email?I wrote for support to you but I already ask you how to send you 0.074ETH to recive confirmation mail but still nothing?
Your support sucks.

Attention for all contributors.

Read this thread from Reddit   https://www.reddit.com/r/AvalonPlatform/comments/6vx3ox/i_bought_ico_yesterday_but_still_did_not_received/

HOSTONOID, if have forwarded your issue to Lenny at TokenLot myself. Most users who are using our telegram to verify are receiving speedy response. I'll double check on this one.
TokenLot

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

www.TokenLot.com | Your ICO Superstore

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 07:24:36 PM

Your support sucks.

HOSTONOID-  we replied to your email on Tuesday with the following response

Hello,
The reason you never received a confirmation email was because you did not complete the full payment. You owed 0.504 ETH but only sent 0.43 ETH.
We have updated your order to reflect the correct amount of 122.8571 AVA tokens.
Your order ID is ********

We got another email from you about 3 hours ago. You havn't even allowed time for a response. We will reply to all support emails in a timely manner.

Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:24:45 PM

Does this have any competitor?
Avalon-Colin

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 08:00:14 PM

For a benefits discount card like Triple A https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Automobile_Association

There isn't much competition. By there own demographics report, they don't even target the under 35 demographic. Cryptocurrency is comprised of mostly males 19-44, with the largest demo being the 25-34 range. By marrying group purchasing power in the form of a discount card or online discount codes (to apply) at checkout and tailoring it to a demographic that our competition doesn't touch, it's a win-win. Not to mention many merchants are intrigued by the crypto space, but "scared" of what they think will be a confusing infrastructure change. Avalon circumvents this for now, using the group purchasing style model (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkakpnrtYD4).

Avalon-Colin

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 08:23:10 PM

Was possibly 4chan.

It's uncertain who or why the DDOS was present. Par for the course in crypto, I suppose. All good now though!
uN-ann (OP)

Official Avalon Team

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 10:18:03 PM

We are proud to announce new partnerships to our community!

LocalCoinATM.com

Coming from the great white north, LocalCoinATM explodes onto Avalon's partnership list. For those outside Canada, LocalCoinATM has been increasing in size 30-40% monthly with hopes to expand their influence to additional markets. Moving forward we hope to work with our partners to make purchasing AVA safely through LocalCoinATM a possiblity.

YourMerchBuddy.com / instagram.com/merchbuddy

MerchBuddy is a full fledged print shop located in the heart of Tampa, FL. Since day one, Merchbuddy’s goal has been to provide a friendly and affordable way for our community's local businesses, musicians, events, and artists to make merchandise at the lowest price. Some of MerchBuddy’s served companies include Mobil, Exxon, Shell, Pita Pit, Circle K, and Hot Topic.

As an early perk for Avalon, starting today - MerchBuddy is willing to provide a 5% discount to anyone who mentions “Avalon” in their initial quote request!

Those of you who donated early

We are upgrading all donors prior to 8-30 to gold membership level and first to receive AVA when distribution starts. In addition, donors prior to 8-30 will be rewarded with priority access to our alpha.

More to be announced soon.

scam confirmed

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 10:04:48 AM

From  my research, it seems that it doesn't, which is a big plus compared to most of the other ICOs out there. For example, we all know that there are 10 decentralized exchanges in the works, and 10 prediction markets...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: