Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:46:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I will give you 468 Bitcoin  (Read 3686 times)
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:01:44 AM

I am pretty sure his red trust won't change. Looking at his feedback trust summary there are 3 red negatives given by Lauda and shorena and I am pretty sure they won't remove the trust even if he refunds everybody.

I never said his trust will go away, I said I will change my trust from negative to neutral.

Looking for a signature campaign.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinicon

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

Digital Currency Presented

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 05:55:34 AM

You claim you're not a scammer and are a legit person.
Can you refund OP?

I did to sell anything to OP, OP does not want any refunding, OP only wants to damage my reputation.

Project management and implementation of digital currency platforms. Crypto reviews and presentations.
bitcoinicon

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 05:59:07 AM

Can you refund OP?

This thread isn't about him offering refunds. I think he did offer to refund the 4 people he sold it too.

The reason for this topic is probably the entire principle where he didn't mean to actually scam those people. I am pretty sure if he knew the wallet was a fake hoax he wouldn't try and sell it to anybody else. But he had no idea, and then his past ended up catching up to him.

I have no past that caught up with me, until these people came along I had zero problems and like I said I did not even know it was possible that a fake wallet.dat even existed. Regardless there is many past issues surrounding BitcoinTalk moderators. My investigation into you will start today. 

Project management and implementation of digital currency platforms. Crypto reviews and presentations.
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:58:51 AM

Sorry this is not available for sale Sad
Do you want to buy the wallet.dat with 468 Bitcoin inside it?
Price:0.0 BTC
If you are interested then please add me on skype: live:bitcoins468
Video Proof:
Vimeo:  https://vimeo.com/225320499
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kWL-U1F-ec

Purpose of the wallet:
1. You can impressed your friends & relatives by showing 468 bitcoins.
2. If you are technical person then you can try your luck & crack this wallet.

Please Note:
Because it is password protected wallet no one can use it's bitcoin, But you can try to unlock it, It is real bitcoins, it is not watch only balance it is spendable balance but you can not spend it because it is password protected but You can impressed your friends & relatives by showing 468 bitcoins, Thanks for your understanding.

What's the point? There is really no point in this. You are actually putting your wallet in danger as some people can use a software that can possibly crack the password to that wallet. Worst, some might find a way to hack the file and try to steal it even without having your password. Yeah, go share it. Risk your money.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:22:44 AM

I think the op was drunk while making this post. Most of his texts don't make any sense
Lol, and instead of stopping he kept on talking bs xD
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:45:17 PM

I think the op was drunk while making this post. Most of his texts don't make any sense
Lol, and instead of stopping he kept on talking bs xD

I don't think he was drunk, lately 50% of all bitcointalk posts are like that. Most likely its a non-english native speaker.

Point is, even if the 468 BTC was real. Depending on how large the password was set, it would be very risky trying to crack it with GPUs since you can mine ZEC and ETH instead and actually get paid daily; gauranteed.

Basically if the password is over 15+ chars, its almost impossible to crack.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BigBall

Activity: 253

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:49:04 PM

Hehe wallet which I can only watch I can do couple of transactions on wallet which i want and use print element  and make screenshots so my friends will trust me lol  your offer is very weird.
qasimilyas99 (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:04:07 AM

Can you refund OP?

I did to sell anything to OP, OP does not want any refunding, OP only wants to damage my reputation.

I want refund, Please return my bitcoin 0.1, Thank You.
bitcoinicon

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 08:02:19 PM

Can you refund OP?

I did not sell the wallet to anyone via Bitcoin Talk, if you are in fact one of the buyers you will know what you need to do. I have sold this wallet to 4 people so I know very well who has been refunded so far. Please bare this in mind.

Regards,

Bitcoin icon

adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:09:56 PM

Can you refund OP?

I did not sell the wallet to anyone via Bitcoin Talk, if you are in fact one of the buyers you will know what you need to do. I have sold this wallet to 4 people so I know very well who has been refunded so far. Please bare this in mind.

Regards,

Bitcoin icon

Pretty bad how he tries to trick you into giving him a refund of his 0.1 BTC even though it wasn't you who sold it to him.

No idea if he actually thinks his scam attempt will work.

Why would you refund him, if he bought this from someone else, doesn't make sense at all.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bitcoinicon

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 08:21:02 PM

Can you refund OP?

Regards,

Bitcoin icon

Pretty bad how he tries to trick you into giving him a refund of his 0.1 BTC even though it wasn't you who sold it to him.

Why would you refund him, if he bought this from someone else, doesn't make sense at all.

The fact that I literally sold the wallet.dat to 4 people makes it very easy for me to keep track of who has been refunded. I can tell you hand on heart that I had no idea that it was even possible to fake a wallet balance and not one person I've asked so far thinks it's even possible. Regardless I have already refunded a couple and will refund all 4 people, I have all email correspondence for every transaction.

adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:56:41 PM

Can you refund OP?

Regards,

Bitcoin icon

The fact that I literally sold the wallet.dat to 4 people makes it very easy for me to keep track of who has been refunded. I can tell you hand on heart that I had no idea that it was even possible to fake a wallet balance and not one person I've asked so far thinks it's even possible. Regardless I have already refunded a couple and will refund all 4 people, I have all email correspondence for every transaction.

You can try and refund those 4 people but most likely your red trust won't get removed.

It might be unfair but its the principle. Its like someone who goes out and robs a bank. And then later on gets caught and then decides to give back the money; he is still a bank robber.

The bitcointalk community is like this due to the fact that there are so many scams that they don't want more people to get ripped off.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bitcoinicon

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 03:31:43 AM

Can you refund OP?

Regards,

Bitcoin icon

You can try and refund those 4 people but most likely your red trust won't get removed.

It might be unfair but its the principle. Its like someone who goes out and robs a bank. And then later on gets caught and then decides to give back the money; he is still a bank robber.

The bitcointalk community is like this due to the fact that there are so many scams that they don't want more people to get ripped off.

Did you literally just get me to remove your negative trust only to make me look as if I actually tried to rob people gain?

I really hate this Bitcoin Talk, it really is a snake pit!

adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:19:41 AM

Can you refund OP?

Regards,

Bitcoin icon

Did you literally just get me to remove your negative trust only to make me look as if I actually tried to rob people gain?

I really hate this Bitcoin Talk, it really is a snake pit!

I have never left you any red trust or anything. I am just saying that most likely Lauda won't remove your red trust. Even if you do contact those 4 people and refund them, based on principle that you were being unethical before and might be unethical again.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Moddak2

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:53:06 AM

No,I think password crack can't,because it need strong software to find password,in internet have thegrideon software,may with pywallet.py,and other.
ocimjr

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:59:43 PM

If you have that much money they why would you even do that. Why will you take the hassle to go asking others about buying a domain and stuff. With that kind of money you can actually build your own hosting site and manage it. haaaha  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: