Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:03:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] Rakugo - CLOSED  (Read 8030 times)
Rakugo (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:33:58 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 07:03:05 PM by Rakugo

BOUNTY PROGRAM CLOSED FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS - STAKES ARE BEING CALCULATED OVER THE NEXT WEEK

Bounty Program Update

Hey everyone we are closing the bounty campaign today for new participants. We have grown to almost 1000 participants over the past month and have a dedicated community. Therefore, we want to focus on accounting the stakes of existing participants before accepting any more people to the program.

For all those people who are in the campaign already you may continue to work within the campaign rules and you will start to see stakes awarded for your activity.

The Facebook & Twitter campaigns are being done last and will start to appear on the sheet over the next 7 days. Please allow us the time to complete the accounting properly and wait until we have announced that it is finished before checking if we have missed you. Our focus is to make sure the community is fairly rewarded

Please reach out to hello@rakugo.co if you have any questions at all related to the campaign and we will address your questions as quickly as possible.

Thanks to the community for all your support and we will post a new bounty campaign if and when we run one in the future.

BOUNTY SPREADSHEET HERE

What is Rakugo?

Rakugo is a secure, decentralized publishing platform that rewards contributors with revenue and exposure for their content. Content is secured and published as a tokenized digital asset, allowing anyone to manage, distribute, and realize the true value of their content. We pay royalties to token holders and content producers on our platform - read our business plan and white paper to understand more about this.

Our vision is to become the de-facto standard for securing copyright, publishing, and monetizing online content. Enabling content creators to manage their creative work as a secure digital asset.

To do this Rakugo provides content creators with a platform for, copyright management, publishing, and monetization tools all of which securely utilize the Ethereum blockchain.

Rakugo’s assetization platform ‘Kenzo’ creates a digital fingerprint of published content which is stored on the blockchain – an immutable and publicly readable record of copyright. Our content publishing platform ‘Rakugo’ rewards contributors with revenue and exposure for high value, trusted, and factual content. Using our machine-learning ‘Smart Publishing API’ API’ we empower content producers to watermark their work with trending topics and maximize the influence and thus value of their work. Trends are identifiable across streams of data using a cross dependence temporal topic model (CDTTM). These trends are matched to content streams in Rakugo and content published in an optimal way with that trend.  

We are built on the principles of trust, transparency, and democratization. Rakugo brings together a community of content creators, editors, publishers, and readers – to create a new decentralized publishing economy.

WHITEPAPER | TELEGRAM | SLACK | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | WEBSITE | BITCOIN TALK ANN THREAD | BITCOIN TALK TRANSLATION THREAD

1% RAKUGO SEED TOKENS ARE AVAILABLE
(MIN 40,000 RKT | MAX 400,000 RKT) [RKT/ETH = 1200]

AVAILABLE UNTIL THE END OF THE ICO OR UNTIL ALL BOUNTIES HAVE BEEN CLAIMED

SLACK AND TELEGRAM BOUNTY - 10%

Join Rakugo’s official Slack and Telegram channels and earn (1–10) Rakugo Seed Tokens. You will be the first to receive updates, announcements, and get to speak to the team.

JOIN SLACK

JOIN TELEGRAM

TWITTER AND FACEBOOK BOUNTY - 30%

FACEBOOK

You must like the official Rakugo Facebook page and help to promote the Seed ICO Round. This must be done with an “activity” such as a page like, post share, or post comment (posts and shares must include our official hashtag #rakugoico). Likes will only be counted for our main Facebook page — not for actual posts.

Payment: Each “activity” will receive (1–10) Rakugo Seed Tokens, with a weekly maximum of (10–100) Rakugo Seed Tokens per week issued.

JOIN FACEBOOK

TWITTER
Follow the official Rakugo Twitter account and page and help to promote the Seed ICO Round. This must be done with an approved “activity” which are following us, retweeting a post, or tweeting with our official hashtag (retweets and posts must include our official hashtag #rakugoico).

Payment: Each “activity” will receive (1–10) Rakugo Seed Tokens, with a weekly maximum of (10–100) Rakugo Seed Tokens per week issued.

JOIN TWITTER

EMAIL / NEWSLETTER BOUNTY - 25%

Subscribe to our website’s newsletter by following the registration link here. Or by registering for a newsletter on our blog or website. You will be emailed a link that you have to submit in order to be eligible for the bounty program.
Payment: You will receive (10) Rakugo Seed Tokens when you register.

BLOG AND VIDEO BOUNTY - 35%

Write an excellent article, review, video, or blog post about Rakugo — share it with your followers and us (make sure you use our official hashtag #rakugoico).

Article Requirements:

1. The article/review/blog post must contain 500 words at least. Less than 500 words article will not be accepted.
2. Write in your own words, plagiarizing other people’s content from the web is not allowed, and we will check. If your article found as copied/stolen you will be blacklisted from the bounty program.
3. Your article must contain 2 back links to the official Rakugo website:
4. Your blog or website must be cryptocurrency related.
5. You must add a link of your Bitcointalk profile into your article’s footer as proof of ownership. (without this you’ll not be accepted)
6. Steem.it blogs are accepted for this program.

Video Requirements:

1. Your video must be at least 2 minutes long.
2. Your video should be in HD resolution.
3. The video must clearly describe Rakugo and its features.
4. You can use any of the available video publishing platform such as YouTube, Facebook, to publish you video.
5. You must add a link to your Bitcointalk profile in your video’s description or embedded in the video as proof of ownership. (without this you’ll not be accepted)

Payment: All articles and videos will be separated into three reward tiers that are as follows:

Tier 1 (Standard): 20–200 Rakugo Seed Tokens

Tier 2 (Good): 25–250 Rakugo Seed Tokens

Tier 3 (Excellent): 50–500 Rakugo Seed Tokens

STEP 1

PICK YOUR CAMPAIGN

STEP 2

REGISTER FOR THE CAMPAIGN HERE

STEP 3

PARTICIPATE

YOU PARTICIPATION WILL BE CONFIRMED BY EMAIL AND A SPREADSHEET RELEASED ON THE 14TH AUGUST SHOWING PARTICIPANTS

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

TELEGRAM AND SLACK

Terms and Conditions:
You must be a member of the channel you join until the end of the Seed ICO Round and up until the bounty payments are processed.
Bounty payments will be made at the time of token issuance once the Seed ICO Round is concluded.
You must register for the bounty program here.
Please nice in the groups, don’t abuse, do not spam.

FACEBOOK

Terms and Conditions:
You must like our official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/rakugobounty
You must have 50 or more real friends to be eligible for the bounty program.
You must tag your activity (unless it is a page like) using our official #rakugoico hashtag to be eligible for our bounty program.
Please nice, don’t abuse, do not spam.

You must register for the bounty program here

TWITTER

Terms and Conditions:
You must follow our official Twitter account: https://twitter.com/rakugobounty
User must have a minimum of 100 real followers to be eligible for the bounty program.
You must tag your activity using our official #rakugoico hashtag to be eligible for our bounty program.

EMAIL / NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIBERS BOUNTY

Terms and Conditions:

Each person who submits their email must complete the registration form to be eligible for the bounty program — register here.
Only register one email address otherwise we will blacklist you from the bounty program.

Important Information:

Eligibility: Make sure you register for the bounty program by submitting your username, email, and Ethereum wallet address. You will find the bounty registration form here. When you register you will get an email confirming your participation in the bounty program.
Bounty Token Issuance & Final Calculations: Final token bounty allocations will be calculated when the Seed ICO Round closes. Token amounts will be calculated on a pro-rated basis as a percentage that is equivalent to the percentage to the maximum raise that the ICO receives.

**Bounty Program Example: If you were to write a Standard blog post, you would be eligible for the “Tier 1” bounty. If the Seed ICO Round raised 75% of its target you would receive 75% of 200 tokens — 75 Rakugo Seed Tokens. The same applies to all other bounty programs.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BOMG

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:42:08 PM

joined twitter campaign. Good Luck. Smiley
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:42:52 PM

joined twitter campaign. Good Luck. Smiley

Thank you! Have a great weekend.
lsgnaija

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:52:41 PM

Joine twitter, facebook, telegram and slack.
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:13:10 PM

Joine twitter, facebook, telegram and slack.

Fantastic thank you!
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:25:52 PM

Joined. Any spreadsheets of all the bounty?
tandang2

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:45:48 PM

Joined facebook, twitter, telegram, slack, newsletter bounty program
This is a good project, its briliant

I will dont miss it
Hope soon price will rissing again
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:51:11 PM

Joined. Any spreadsheets of all the bounty?

The spreadsheet will be prepared at the end of next week and we will publish it here.

Thanks
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:56:32 PM

Joined facebook, twitter, telegram, slack, newsletter bounty program
This is a good project, its briliant

I will dont miss it
Hope soon price will rissing again

Thanks for participating!
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:13:18 PM

Are you seriously sir, 40000 RAKUGO for everything bounty?? if rakugo price is 1200 RAKUGO = 1 ETH, so total to bounty pool's is only 33 ETH, and if i joined blog campaign withh 300 participant, i only get 0.03 ETH.
Are kiding sir?
BitPACK

Activity: 246

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:16:35 PM

following. i want to join social media. thanks.
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:23:51 PM

Are you seriously sir, 40000 RAKUGO for everything bounty?? if rakugo price is 1200 RAKUGO = 1 ETH, so total to bounty pool's is only 33 ETH, and if i joined blog campaign withh 300 participant, i only get 0.03 ETH.
Are kiding sir?

So we have a Maximum and Minimum amount, this is is done as a % of the Minimum and Maximum amount raised so as we do not dilute tokens in the sale.

This means that if we hit our Maximum raise amount for the ICO then the total bounty is **400,000**, if we hit our Minimum then it is **40,000**. We felt that this was the fairest way to account for potential variation in the final ICO raise and we wanted to be transparent with participants.

So the total bounty pool is potentially 333 ETH or 33 ETH if we only raise the minimum

I hope this helps, if you are interested in doing a blog or article that is done at a flat rate then you can make a proposal and we can pay you directly without tokens but this is normally not something we do as we have our own content writers internally (given that we are a publishing platform).

Thanks,

Smiley

Brendan
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:25:27 PM

I hope this will be a successful project, I joined the bounty twitter .. but I did not find the spreadsheet ..
  Where can I see the spreadsheet? thanks dev

CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:29:22 PM

Are kiding sir?

So we have a Maximum and Minimum amount, this is is done as a % of the Minimum and Maximum amount raised so as we do not dilute tokens in the sale.

This means that if we hit our Maximum raise amount for the ICO then the total bounty is **400,000**, if we hit our Minimum then it is **40,000**. We felt that this was the fairest way to account for potential variation in the final ICO raise and we wanted to be transparent with participants.

So the total bounty pool is potentially 333 ETH or 33 ETH if we only raise the minimum

I hope this helps, if you are interested in doing a blog or article that is done at a flat rate then you can make a proposal and we can pay you directly without tokens but this is normally not something we do as we have our own content writers internally (given that we are a publishing platform).

Thanks,

Smiley

Brendan
Thanks for the complete information dev, I do not pay attention to it, I am interested to join if the maximum prize is 33 ETH, hopefully this project can reach maximal target
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:34:06 PM

I hope this will be a successful project, I joined the bounty twitter .. but I did not find the spreadsheet ..
  Where can I see the spreadsheet? thanks dev

Hi there we will not be publishing the spreadsheet until next week. All of the data from the form is submitted to our backend database - just make sure you have registered.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 11:40:07 PM

Joined social media.However the bounty pool seems quite small hope it is increased when the ico becomes a success

Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:46:37 PM

Joined social media.However the bounty pool seems quite small hope it is increased when the ico becomes a success

Thanks for registering - we anticipate a sellout with the level of interest we have so far. We are just coming out of our stealth launch this week.  Smiley
shirazteam110

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:11:48 AM

While registration about bounty campaign there is no text box  for facebook username

How Participants can join facebook campaign Huh
TheReamer

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:36:13 AM

Are kiding sir?

Thanks,

Smiley

Brendan

On the registration page it is wrongly written as:
A total of 0.5% [minimum 20,000 RKST (equal to 17 ETH) / maximum 200,000 RKST (equal to 167 ETH)] of the Rakugo Seed Tokens created for the Seed ICO Round are reserved for the Community Bounty Program.

I joined twitter campaign, good luck with the project!

Curated list of active & quality airdrops. Earn free crypto! http://cutt.us/airdrop
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:49:40 AM

Are kiding sir?

Thanks,

Smiley

Brendan

On the registration page it is wrongly written as:
A total of 0.5% [minimum 20,000 RKST (equal to 17 ETH) / maximum 200,000 RKST (equal to 167 ETH)] of the Rakugo Seed Tokens created for the Seed ICO Round are reserved for the Community Bounty Program.

I joined twitter campaign, good luck with the project!

Awesome - thanks for the catch with that error - we decided to increase the bounty amount - I just updated
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: