Author Topic: .  (Read 1073 times)
HellarCoin (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2023, 07:02:21 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2023, 10:00:06 AM by HellarCoin

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
caiye520
Copper Member

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2023, 12:20:20 PM

Be careful of this fraudulent project. The development team secretly dug a lot of coins, and deceived the miners into saying that it was graphics card mining. In fact, the early CPU miners dug a lot and the project party manipulated the price on the OTC channel of discord. If the price is low, they will be kicked out to deceive investors.
HellarCoin (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2023, 06:48:55 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2023, 10:00:25 AM by HellarCoin

caiye520
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2023, 12:21:38 AM

I used CPU to mine for a few hours in the early days, about 200K coins were dug, and most miners also used pools to mine a lot of coins. However, this team deceived the miners and said they would reset any coins, but they didn't reset them. The team stopped the pool, and then the team stole the coins themselves, and then discord kicked out the low-priced sellers, making it easier for them to manipulate prices and dump the coins secretly dug. Hahaha, comedian
caiye520
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2023, 12:30:11 AM

used CPU to mine for a few hours in the early days, about 200K coins were dug, and most miners also used pools to mine a lot of coins. However, this team deceived the miners and said they would reset any coins, but they didn't reset any coins. The team stopped the pool, and then the team stole the coins themselves. Then, they Discord kicked out the low-priced sellers, making it easier for them to manipulate prices and dump the coins secretly dug. Hahaha, by the way, I don't have a few discord accounts. Why are you lying? You kicked me and my friends out. We only want to sell some electricity bills, why don't you let us sell coins. Believe the truth, everyone knows it
SwampSwagga

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 18, 2023, 08:22:36 AM

The coin team acts extremely unprofessionally. The network is going to be reset because the main dev was offended that someone mined more than him. A lot of people already bought coins via OTC and they just lost their funds. Stay away from this project.
Julius_101

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 18, 2023, 09:42:03 AM

How can you guarantee that it won't restart again this time? You lost credit
caiye520
Copper Member

View Profile
August 18, 2023, 10:08:01 AM

Hahaha, the scam is over so soon? If you have lost a lot of money, try contacting the police.
Kiki00771

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2023, 10:23:21 AM

Do not download their wallet, dev has put a windows wallet on their website with 4 trojans. After he got caught he banned the users that showed on discord and upload new version.

Stay far away from this scam, trying to steal your coins.

image of wallet : https://imgur.com/LwYmCPU

Dev now changed wallet fast and acting like nothing happend.
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2023, 12:18:11 AM

Hi,
We've added Hellar (HEL) to http://zpool.ca/algo/x11gost. See below for connection details.

Fee only: 1% or less
BTC payouts are processed once a day for balances above 0.0015
Payouts for all other currencies are made automatically every 4 hours for balances above 0.05 and balances more than 0.0125 are included in one of the payouts each day.

- Sample configurations -
To mine x11gost and get paid in HEL:
Code:
-a x11gost -o stratum+tcp://x11gost.mine.zpool.ca:5033 -u HEL_ADDRESS -p c=HEL

Exchange to BTC:
Code:
-a x11gost -o stratum+tcp://x11gost.mine.zpool.ca:5033 -u BTC_ADDRESS -p c=BTC

All of our ports are NiceHash friendly, no need to specify any extra details

SSL/TLS is available for all ports. Simply prepend the port with a 5. Example for x11gost: 55033

==============================

Support: https://discord.gg/n45n6Jj
Twitter: https://twitter.com/_zpool_

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
MMOStars

Activity: 248
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 12:19:51 AM

Reported this projected as scam to mods some time ago, but they choose to keep it. 0 surprise they exit scammed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: