Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:20:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Billionaire Token - Games on the Blockchain! 🔥 Deflationary Algorithm  (Read 70866 times)
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:15:39 AM

I'm digging the idea of being rewarded for burning your own coins.  This is unique.  Great work so far dev.  Interesting to see the growth of the project after the ICO starts.  And with large bonuses, innovative idea, and a transparent dev, this has some real potential.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:20:00 AM

I'm digging the idea of being rewarded for burning your own coins.  This is unique.  Great work so far dev.  Interesting to see the growth of the project after the ICO starts.  And with large bonuses, innovative idea, and a transparent dev, this has some real potential.

If I recall correctly, there are already other coins working with a proof-of-burn mechanism. Would have to dig it up again, not sure which coins those were.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
mt55

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:54:25 AM

If I recall correctly, there are already other coins working with a proof-of-burn mechanism. Would have to dig it up again, not sure which coins those were.

Slimcoin uses it for example.

https://github.com/slimcoin-project/Slimcoin/wiki/The-magic-of-Proof-of-Burn

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
BINANCE
─────── LAB

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
gluedog (OP)

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 09:41:08 AM

I'm digging the idea of being rewarded for burning your own coins.  This is unique.  Great work so far dev.  Interesting to see the growth of the project after the ICO starts.  And with large bonuses, innovative idea, and a transparent dev, this has some real potential.

I'm digging the idea of being rewarded for burning your own coins.  This is unique.  Great work so far dev.  Interesting to see the growth of the project after the ICO starts.  And with large bonuses, innovative idea, and a transparent dev, this has some real potential.

Yeah, not the same thing, though. Slimcoin is not an ethereum token.
Our mechanism is not called "proof of burn", although there exist certain similarities.

Nobody has made a low supply, highly deflationary, gambling-oriented ethereum token before.
We are the first ones to do so.

There are other gambling tokens, sure.
There are other deflationary coins, sure.

But there are no other highly deflationary, gambling oriented coins - with a kick-ass marketing campaign on top.
We strongly believe the combination of these two factors will give the coin great value in the times to come.

I would suggest you wait a bit until the Whitepaper is released.
After reading it, we think that many of you will better understand why you should choose Billionaire Token.

Billionaire Token - Are you burning to play?
mt55

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:25:18 AM

Yeah, not the same thing, though. Slimcoin is not an ethereum token.
Our mechanism is not called "proof of burn", although there exist certain similarities.

Nobody has made a low supply, highly deflationary, gambling-oriented ethereum token before.
We are the first ones to do so.

There are other gambling tokens, sure.
There are other deflationary coins, sure.

But there are no other highly deflationary, gambling oriented coins - with a kick-ass marketing campaign on top.
We strongly believe the combination of these two factors will give the coin great value in the times to come.

I would suggest you wait a bit until the Whitepaper is released.
After reading it, we think that many of you will better understand why you should choose Billionaire Token.

Ok, I just mixed up the terms, but that you very much for the clarification.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
BINANCE
─────── LAB

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
lukunku

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:42:31 AM

this project looks very interesting, i like the link to poker and the low supply...@dev, when is the Whitepaper coming out? i heard it is in the making and will be released soon...have u an eta?
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 12:25:45 PM

this project looks very interesting, i like the link to poker and the low supply...@dev, when is the Whitepaper coming out? i heard it is in the making and will be released soon...have u an eta?

We will be releasing the Whitepaper before the ICO.
We do not have a certain date planned, but most likely the Whitepaper will come out this week.

You will receive updates via e-mail if you subscribe to our mailing list: https://BillionaireToken.com/ico .
Following Twitter will also ensure that you receive updates first-hand: https://twitter.com/BillionaireTkn

Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:33:29 PM

Best of luck Gluedog!

For everyone's information, he's very active on Slack and open to suggestions and questions!

nonokeci

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:23:01 PM

We will be releasing the Whitepaper before the ICO.
We do not have a certain date planned, but most likely the Whitepaper will come out this week.

You will receive updates via e-mail if you subscribe to our mailing list: https://BillionaireToken.com/ico .
Following Twitter will also ensure that you receive updates first-hand: https://twitter.com/BillionaireTkn

very much look forward to the whitepaper, but love the general idea of burning tokens making float scarcer by the week
LostWords

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:31:09 PM

Yeah, the slack is very active by the way. Fun too, lol. Laser stuff and what not. Really cool
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 08:46:57 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 10:01:00 AM by gluedog

Hello guys,

Just a quick update:

People have recently voiced concern over the raffle and the coin-burning mechanism, specifically that the raffle is not rewarding enough and that after the Bounty Campaign finishes (where we reward people for burning their own coins) people will not have as much incentive to perpetuate this deflationary mechanism that is embedded into the core of Billionaire Token.

We love to hear feedback from the community and will constantly be changing in order to make the project more attractive keep the investors happy, and as such we have decided to change the following aspects:

1. The "Become a Billionaire" raffle will be changed to include having three winners.
This will give people more incentive to play the raffle, will make it more rewarding overall, and will help perpetuate the deflationary mechanism.

2. We will implement a Smart Contract that works together with the raffle and will reward people for burning their own coins.

Our goal, after our poker game is released, is to reach 1$ per XBL token. If the maximum supply is not larger than 1 mil, we would only need 1 mil market cap to achieve this.

The feedback has been so far mostly positive and constructive criticism.

RECAP (TL;DR)

Because of this community feedback we have so far decided to change the following aspects of the coin:

- The token distribution model will be made more fair to all participants, while still rewarding early investors as they are the ones taking the biggest risk.
- The raffle will be changed to include three winners instead of just one.
- There will be another Smart Contract created that will work together with the raffle, and will reward people for burning their own coins - just another incentive for the deflationary model to work its magic.

Stay tuned for the upcoming updates:

- The Whitepaper is scheduled to be released this week.
- We will have a guide over at the bounty section of the forum on how to burn your own coins, so if you have some coins already then you should really look into this because you will receive 25% back. This bounty will be available during the first part of the ICO, so people who invest early can actually make a lot more XBL tokens (provided there is enough in the bounty account).

skaynet

Activity: 326

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:58:49 AM

We look forward to the bounty you will hold for your project. Hopefully with our participation your project can be successful in the world of kripto kurency
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 10:00:14 AM

We look forward to the bounty you will hold for your project. Hopefully with our participation your project can be successful in the world of kripto kurency

Hello,

Please refer to the bounty and rewards thread for more info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2067236

Bossthirteen

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:00:25 AM

Very interesting I'll keep my eye on this one, I love to gamble Cool

fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:10:31 PM

Hello guys,

Just a quick update:

People have recently voiced concern over the raffle and the coin-burning mechanism, specifically that the raffle is not rewarding enough and that after the Bounty Campaign finishes (where we reward people for burning their own coins) people will not have as much incentive to perpetuate this deflationary mechanism that is embedded into the core of Billionaire Token.

We love to hear feedback from the community and will constantly be changing in order to make the project more attractive keep the investors happy, and as such we have decided to change the following aspects:

1. The "Become a Billionaire" raffle will be changed to include having three winners.
This will give people more incentive to play the raffle, will make it more rewarding overall, and will help perpetuate the deflationary mechanism.

2. We will implement a Smart Contract that works together with the raffle and will reward people for burning their own coins.

Our goal, after our poker game is released, is to reach 1$ per XBL token. If the maximum supply is not larger than 1 mil, we would only need 1 mil market cap to achieve this.

The feedback has been so far mostly positive and constructive criticism.

RECAP (TL;DR)

Because of this community feedback we have so far decided to change the following aspects of the coin:

- The token distribution model will be made more fair to all participants, while still rewarding early investors as they are the ones taking the biggest risk.
- The raffle will be changed to include three winners instead of just one.
- There will be another Smart Contract created that will work together with the raffle, and will reward people for burning their own coins - just another incentive for the deflationary model to work its magic.

Stay tuned for the upcoming updates:

- The Whitepaper is scheduled to be released this week.
- We will have a guide over at the bounty section of the forum on how to burn your own coins, so if you have some coins already then you should really look into this because you will receive 25% back. This bounty will be available during the first part of the ICO, so people who invest early can actually make a lot more XBL tokens (provided there is enough in the bounty account).

Thanks for the update Gluedog.  Looking forward to the whitepaper. 

For anyone interested, I have created a Steemit article about XBL.  I enjoy finding unique and interesting ICO's. 
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@shawnfishbit/billionaire-token-ico-the-first-super-deflationary-low-supply-ethereum-gambling-token

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:41:05 AM

Hello,

What is the expected value/price of XBL at the time of ICO start (not when poker game is released)?

Regards

gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 08:57:25 AM

Hello,

What is the expected value/price of XBL at the time of ICO start (not when poker game is released)?

Regards

Hello, we will be posting an update very soon about the new Token Sale model - with detailed graphics as well, so everyone will understand better.

Until then, what I can tell you right now is this:

The base ICO price will be 10 cents/token, but to this price will be added bonuses.

The cheapest you can get Billionaire Tokens is going to be around 5.7 cents (10 cents with an added 75% bonus) - this is during the first day of the ICO and is being done to reward early Investors. We believe they are the ones who take the most risk

After the initial day, we will give buyers another chance to get Billionaire Tokens cheap: There will be a few other days with high bonuses, like 60% for example.

PRO TIP: If you buy at the ICO and are quick enough, you will be able to burn your coins and get the bounty rewards for that.

Please refer to the bounty thread for more information:

The Token Sale date has not yet been announced, be sure to subscribe to our mailing list to be notified before it starts.

willdono

Activity: 260
Merit: 217

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:16:42 AM

So much fomo for high bonuses  Grin
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 10:02:59 AM

Update:

After listening to community feedback, we have just improved the deflationary mechanism for Billionaire Token:

- The raffle will now have three winners instead of one.
- There will exist another "Burner" Smart Contract that will reward people for burning their own coins.

- Gluedog

CCNCCN

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:01:48 PM

the structure and nature of this coin is very interesting, look forward to white paper.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: