Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:40:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Bitcoin for real estate?  (Read 5819 times)
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:10:05 PM

I think this is not impossible when we have strong desires and beliefs, it is not impossible in the future that a real estate can be obtained by exchanging one bitcoin, bitcoin can be an option for long-term investment like gold and silver which is very potential if we choose as an investment commodity but like two sides of a coin that cannot be separated from each other there you are also required to be able to take advantage of opportunities and risks that arise so that you get a lot of benefits from this investment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:15:52 PM

I am wondering how many of you are selling your bitcoins to buy something solid like real estate as backup investment? spread the eggs!

I can get what I want, like buying a motorcycle and renovating a house that I have. Soo bitcoin is a future asset other than gold
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:16:55 PM

I am wondering how many of you are selling your bitcoins to buy something solid like real estate as backup investment? spread the eggs!
I have my bitcoin but just small amount of it. I don't sell it instead I want to buy more for investment but I have a friend who sold his bitcoin and build a house and also put up a little business because his been in cryptp world since 2010.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:17:45 PM

Why not? because in my opinion it's an easy thing if you have a few coin btc to buy real estate, there are even a few of my friends who do it to back up investment in some of the BTC allocated to various sectors such as real estate
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:25:40 AM

Lots of people do that and it’s quite good and helps them a lot. One of my friend has been investing in real estate recently and before he started investing in real estate he was doing Bitcoin and getting in lots of profit for few years and after he hit a huge profit he then decide to use the profit he got from Bitcoin to invest a part of it in real estate. I’m planning to do the same, but I want to raise enough money first before doing that.
arrigan

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:07:27 PM

With blockchain technology, realtors and buyers envision a more seamless, more secure way to record and transfer property titles, one that doesn’t require a trip to a clerk’s office to fetch a piece of paper. But the real estate industry’s interest in bitcoin has yet to translate to seamless bitcoin-only transactions. While there are laws in Arizona and Vermont that allow blockchain technology to play key parts in property sales and proving property ownership, in most states, aspects of the process still involve traditional financial institutions—and bitcoin as a currency isn’t necessarily a safe enough bet for the relatively risk-averse world of real estate.
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:48:19 AM

I still do not have enough money to buy something like real state with my investment in bitcoin and even if I had that amount of money the amount of profits that I could get out of my investment in cryptocurrencies is way bigger, so I'm not so sure that investing right now in real estate is such a good idea especially since real estate is very overvalued in my country.
lendahawkins

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:45:06 AM

well if i could afford it i would love to buy real estate by the bitcoin that earn from trading. I do plan to use my money from crypto to open a businesses, its ramen restaurant and i do hope could make it in 2019/2020.

Commotheon

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:11:42 AM

There is possibility trading bitcoin for real state it depends the net of your token which is bigger especially those higher rank they earned much big and it will accumulated into a real state.
I want to buy it but unfortunately i don't have enough money in bitcoin buy one. I wish the price goes up ti 20,000$ which can helps me to buy it plus i want to invest in something that exist.
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 11:56:44 AM

I still have a lot of work to save on real estate - perhaps when bitcoin starts its second wave of global growth, I can save for a house or apartment. While investments are much smaller and mostly are the best ico projects that you can find. To their great regret, it is more and more difficult to determine and calculate them. But who works is rewarded. Now I work with Urunit - I think there will be a good profit.  Wink

gonzadz77

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:00:50 AM

There is possibility trading bitcoin for real state it depends the net of your token which is bigger especially those higher rank they earned much big and it will accumulated into a real state.
I can't chose gold or silver since they're not much profitable. Choosing real estate would be good. I am waiting for the price to increase so i can buy it.Till then i will keep my investing up.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:42:11 AM

Well i am confident with the future of bitcoin so it's never come on my mind to sell my bitcoin to invest on other investment like real estate, i believe that bitcoin investing will be more worth it if we will invest a huge amount of our money.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:39:29 PM

Bitcoin had become very popular with the rapid price increase last year, and after this upward trend, several real estate companies in my country had started to sell house, business, land with Bitcoin. Although some of these companies have removed this payment method in time, a single company continues to sell the house with this method. With Bitcoin payment, it is now possible to become a homeowner in my own country and I have not yet been able to return home with my payment. In case of serious return of the investments I made, I am thinking of buying a house with these revenues and I will certainly pay with Bitcoin. Let's see, when this dream will be real and when I'll purchase home with Bitcoin.
xabre

Activity: 580
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:51:07 PM

You can become trading is real estate for your working but you have take or use moment to buy at the right time, you can take profit in daily time for giving your profit and reward. When you lost or you have hold maybe you can looking other site for your earning.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:59:53 PM

Bitcoin is very important for me, and when the time passes by, for sure bitcoin can be known by a lot of people thats why i will not trade it for real estate, many of the investor are know the worth of bitcoin that's why bitcoin will really have a higher price on the right time.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
andrey1267p

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:10:30 PM

I have not yet sold my bitcoin, because I hope that it will still grow by the end of the year!
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:41:07 PM

I also sell my bitcoin to buy something solid, I buy property for the long term as an effort to backup my future because we all need this in the future, buying real estate is also a good thing for the future. we need to indeed have bitcoin, but if we do it, something solid will be even worse. but if some people think of holding bitcoin even longer it is also good because bitcoin in the future will also be used a lot and we don't know bitcoin will reach ATH last year or even be able to penetrate it because all possibilities could happen  Grin
Wodomi

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:18:48 AM

That would be nice, if  you have enough Bitcoins to trade and if brokers accept Bitcoins why not. It is just buying it by fiat, this we only uze digitalmoney to pay for it. why not!
In business management there are advantages that must be invested again in other business fields so that there is a balance that makes the business more solid. The advantage of the bitcoin business can be diversified into the realm of housing (real estate)
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:54:43 AM

Well i am confident with the future of bitcoin so it's never come on my mind to sell my bitcoin to invest on other investment like real estate, i believe that bitcoin investing will be more worth it if we will invest a huge amount of our money.
Well, we have more property selling reports from countries like Dubai or you can say gulf countries about property selling. They use the Bitcoin as payment mode system which is benefiting them very much and they have sold out more than hundreds of flats accepting the Bitcoin as currency. So, in business like real estate the Bitcoin plays a good role only if we understand its use is necessary and profitable.
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:42:26 AM

Real estate investments also have certain risks. The most reliable investment is in gold/silver.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: