Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:22:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's going on with my acc on MTGOX?  (Read 1167 times)
puppy1014 (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 04:41:05 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2011, 04:54:17 PM by puppy1014

Maybe i should calm down and wait mtgox supporter u right swusc2 . Before the site go down , my account can't login cause the announce is id and pass not match ( a lot of people have same problems with me ) and soon a new announce is temporality blocked cause many ip connect fail ( u know i don't know why anything about that ). So i think hacker is change my old password . And now waiting 2 day to get a new message "The password for this account is invalid, or this account is not currently under claim process." from https://claim.mtgox.com/ cause my password is changed by hacker. So mtgox what'r u gonna do now?
P/s : I receive a mail from mtgox when it down so my gmail still here on this site.
If any people have file of list account has been hacked u can find my ID is cuncon1014 and my gmail is :cuncon1014@gmail.com . Anyone can help me translate this password from that file to recovery my old account ?
If some one need a proof i will show the same id on deepbit , gmail and mybitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
swusc2

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

Do your part for Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 04:46:39 PM

How about you make your post not a sh*storm of a 1 minutes rant that starts off with are "you kidding me". Maybe then people would consider helping you. As bad as this MtGox situation is, it's people like you who make Bitcoin look like some adolescent play thing. If you need support from MtGox go send them a freaking email instead sh*t storming

Does "Bitcoin Discussion" look the same as "MtGox Support Forum" to you?

Impress your friends! Buy a bitcoin keychain!
http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=30799.0
mieomeo

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 04:51:10 PM

Are mtgox kidding with me? Before the site go down , my account can't login cause the announce is id and pass not match ( a lot of people have same problems with me ) and soon a new announce is temporality blocked cause many ip connect fail ( u know i don't know why anything about that ). So i think hacker is change my old password . And now waiting 2 day to get a new message "The password for this account is invalid, or this account is not currently under claim process." from https://claim.mtgox.com/ cause my password is changed by hacker. So mtgox what'r u gonna do now?
P/s : I receive a mail from mtgox when it down so my gmail still here on this site.
If any people have file of list account has been hacked u can find my ID is cuncon1014 and my gmail is :cuncon1014@gmail.com . Anyone can help me translate this password from that file to recovery my old account ?
If some one need a proof i will show the same id on deepbit , gmail and mybitcoin.

I got the same problem, just some hours before the site go down, can't login, can't recover password cause of email was removed....Sad
puppy1014 (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 04:52:28 PM

How about you make you post not a sh*storm of a 1 minutes rant that starts off with are "you kidding me". Maybe then people would consider helping you. As bad as this MtGox situation is, it's people like you who make Bitcoin look like some adolescent play thing. If you need support from MtGox go send them a freaking email instead sh*t storming

Does "Bitcoin Discussion" look the same as "MtGox Support Forum" to you?
Sorry cause i really angry u know? Before all of thing happen i got many problem on mtgox and now i got the new problem.  Embarrassed
p/s: have a lot of people have same problem with me so i decide make the new topic .
dodgrr

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 04:58:27 PM

yeah, I can't get in either.. keeps telling me my password isn't strong enough?  c'mon guys, I've got $0.58 in there I may never get back!!!

puppy1014 (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 05:00:35 PM

i lost 4.38 btc in there  Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: