Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:37:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When i should invest in "ICO"?  (Read 1267 times)
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 331

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:44:27 PM

Hello everybody i want to know when i should invest during ICO. how i identify that coin will be Success in ICO or failed? And how to know any coin will not be scam? please clearify me these question.
Investing on ICOs is quiet a gamble as of these days unlike on older days which you can able to see potential coins which do really have future unlike as of now they are popping out everywhere. Finding a coin which do have potential might be hard because even if you do see their roadmap,whitepaper, dev transparency we cant still be sure if the project would be a successful one.
There's too many ICO to choose to,unlike before that only few and almost easy to identify if legit. Now it's too hard now since scammers were really good seems they planned it well.
Comparing the ICO in the past and the ICO in to this present i can say that there are really difference and as you said Scam ICO's are already good on hiding themselves which they do really make preparations on which people or the public cant able to detect them. because they do have the basic indications of some legit ICO out there which they will surely believe that this is a legit one but the truth it isnt.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:19:11 PM

Hello everybody i want to know when i should invest during ICO. how i identify that coin will be Success in ICO or failed? And how to know any coin will not be scam? please clearify me these question.
It is pretty though to identify ICO's that will be scam or not so to spot one, first look st their public relation skills because most of the time those who lack this becomes scam in the end. Also look at the roadmap of an ICO, and their team because sometimes it determines what is scam and what is not. By doing this, it would lessen the chance of you being scammed by an ICO.
If you are going to seek ICO which is likely to be successful it is indeed a hard thing to do. But in contrary you could do things to make it easier for you to achieve or to support a good ICO project. And you can do it by supporting on a signature campaign alts by simply applying on their signature campaign and making your task to advertise and support the project as a whole. Because being a part of the specific ICO is a vital part for it to be successful in the market as soon as the ICO released.
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:57:40 PM

It is pretty though to identify ICO's that will be scam or not so to spot one, first look st their public relation skills because most of the time those who lack this becomes scam in the end. Also look at the roadmap of an ICO, and their team because sometimes it determines what is scam and what is not. By doing this, it would lessen the chance of you being scammed by an ICO.
Actually there is no specific time for somebody to invest to Bitcoin. Because it is a matter of priorities and decision making. If you are about to invest and to have a particular decision on choosing an ICO project you should take it as a serious matter and do your part on supporting it for the whole project to succeed. It is not a one sided thing that you just watch it to develop. You are a participant is also a vital part for ICO success and you are the answer on your time of investment.
Bjiornulf

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:27:11 PM

Just look at what the other people say, generaly the more pages there is in the topic, the more likely the ICO is prone to success.
Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:12:19 PM

If you are going to seek ICO which is likely to be successful it is indeed a hard thing to do. But in contrary you could do things to make it easier for you to achieve or to support a good ICO project. And you can do it by supporting on a signature campaign alts by simply applying on their signature campaign and making your task to advertise and support the project as a whole. Because being a part of the specific ICO is a vital part for it to be successful in the market as soon as the ICO released.
My advice is if you have any doubts on any ICO then don't invest your money in buying coins. Just support them to improve their project to joining their bounty campaigns. For that, you will get the payment you can save that coins and exchange when it comes to the exchange site. Many people don't know how to analyse the new ICO is good or scam for them this is the best way to earn some new coins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: