Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:57:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: iBeLink DM22G for Delivery in October!  (Read 3698 times)
sevenmiles (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:03:12 AM

Shocked
We are very happy to announce the next generation of iBeLink X11 miners, the DM22G which features a hash rate of 22 GH/s. High volume delivery will be in October. Interested customers are welcome to contact us for a product demonstration in China. The following are the DM22G technical specifications:

Hash Function: X11
Hash Rate: 22 GH/s ±5%
Power Consumption: 810 W (at the wall, with 25°C ambient temp)
Power Efficiency: 0.037 J/MH (at the wall, with 25°C ambient temp)
Number of TNB0303 chips per unit:216
Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
Network Connection: Ethernet
Power Supply: 110V to 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
Certifications: FCC, CE
Dimensions: 490mm(L)*350mm(W)*180mm(H)
Weight: 19kg (with packing materials)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:05:43 AM

Shocked
We are very happy to announce the next generation of iBeLink X11 miners, the DM22G which features a hash rate of 22 GH/s. High volume delivery will be in October. Interested customers are welcome to contact us for a product demonstration in China. The following are the DM22G technical specifications:

Hash Function: X11
Hash Rate: 22 GH/s ±5%
Power Consumption: 810 W (at the wall, with 25°C ambient temp)
Power Efficiency: 0.037 J/MH (at the wall, with 25°C ambient temp)
Number of TNB0303 chips per unit:216
Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
Network Connection: Ethernet
Power Supply: 110V to 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
Certifications: FCC, CE
Dimensions: 490mm(L)*350mm(W)*180mm(H)
Weight: 19kg (with packing materials)

Now all they need is upgrade packs for dm11g lol Very efficient too, more so then D3 surprisingly..

PaulusDixit

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:58:06 AM

What would the price be?

There are a lot of X11 miners thrown at the market in a short period.   Shocked
Nunzio

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:02:21 AM

WOW, I hope all who didn't receive their dm11g will get free upgrade to dm22g?  Shocked
Cause last price for it was 6000$. When antminers d3 with 15 Gh/s with 1600$.
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:55:05 PM

Realistically the iBelink miners if they are in the hands of owners now get about a month of little pressure from Bitmain and Innosilicon.  So at this point the first batch from iBelink may be the only batch released that has a reasonable chance of getting an ROI in any kind of time frame that makes sense. 

I don't think iBelink owes anyone anything.  They were first to market with a big boy miner.  They pre-announced and got the orders they needed to secure the funds to make the batches and even had a bigger miner in the works.  They are the first to get a big boy X11 miner in the hands of miners which gives you the best shot of getting your ROI.  iBelink first to market is the only advantage they have at the moment, but could pay off for early adopters. 

If you over paid by buying from a bunch of resellers here on the forum marketing it as a "Group Buy" well that just means it is a little harder to get ROI.  Those folks didn't get much of a jump on everyone else as iBelink really didn't delay the release of the miners but by a week or so for those that did the pre-orders.  So I would be a little pissed if I was a "group buy" preorder and the fact that iBelink didn't give them any real lead time advantage over the general release to the public.  But those people if they get the miners in their hands now will have a shot at ROI and making a little money as the flood hits.

But if you didn't get one of these first batch DM11G miners you very likely won't see ROI any time soon.  WAAAAAYYYYY too much hash power landing on X11 at one shot.  The first batch from Bitmain will likely be a 6-8 month ROI on a $2600 miner, and I really don't think you will see anything less than a year or more on miners shipping Oct or later batches from Bitmain/Inno, and now iBelink DM22G. 

This really is beyond crazy so I will be watching from the sidelines this time.  I hoped to get a first batch iBelink but those sold out so fast I didn't have a shot.  Then same thing happened with the Bitmain stuff.  So calculating the risk and all the announcements I will just wait now to see who is left by the end of the year. 

It is sort of like an old fashioned demolition derby where cars are out on the fair grounds crashing into each other and in the end one car barely running is declared the "winner".  I guess we will see how this pans out soon enough.  It is already August so not long to wait now. 

I would love to hear from first batch iBelink DM11G owners.  Would like to see how the hardware is doing, noise levels, real power consumption figures, and of course any glitches or issues. 

bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:41:43 PM

Realistically the iBelink miners if they are in the hands of owners now get about a month of little pressure from Bitmain and Innosilicon.  So at this point the first batch from iBelink may be the only batch released that has a reasonable chance of getting an ROI in any kind of time frame that makes sense. 

I don't think iBelink owes anyone anything.  They were first to market with a big boy miner.  They pre-announced and got the orders they needed to secure the funds to make the batches and even had a bigger miner in the works.  They are the first to get a big boy X11 miner in the hands of miners which gives you the best shot of getting your ROI.  iBelink first to market is the only advantage they have at the moment, but could pay off for early adopters. 

If you over paid by buying from a bunch of resellers here on the forum marketing it as a "Group Buy" well that just means it is a little harder to get ROI.  Those folks didn't get much of a jump on everyone else as iBelink really didn't delay the release of the miners but by a week or so for those that did the pre-orders.  So I would be a little pissed if I was a "group buy" preorder and the fact that iBelink didn't give them any real lead time advantage over the general release to the public.  But those people if they get the miners in their hands now will have a shot at ROI and making a little money as the flood hits.

But if you didn't get one of these first batch DM11G miners you very likely won't see ROI any time soon.  WAAAAAYYYYY too much hash power landing on X11 at one shot.  The first batch from Bitmain will likely be a 6-8 month ROI on a $2600 miner, and I really don't think you will see anything less than a year or more on miners shipping Oct or later batches from Bitmain/Inno, and now iBelink DM22G. 

This really is beyond crazy so I will be watching from the sidelines this time.  I hoped to get a first batch iBelink but those sold out so fast I didn't have a shot.  Then same thing happened with the Bitmain stuff.  So calculating the risk and all the announcements I will just wait now to see who is left by the end of the year. 

It is sort of like an old fashioned demolition derby where cars are out on the fair grounds crashing into each other and in the end one car barely running is declared the "winner".  I guess we will see how this pans out soon enough.  It is already August so not long to wait now. 

I would love to hear from first batch iBelink DM11G owners.  Would like to see how the hardware is doing, noise levels, real power consumption figures, and of course any glitches or issues. 

This approach is what was before the customer satisfaction & loyalty was discovered. In today's era only those organization survive who show gratitude to customers instead of 'i don't owe you anything' attitude.

Even a giant like Bitmain started realizing it and decided to give cost savings to its customers and despite of huge customer base they do cooperate with customers in many regards for example sending a low customs declaration to help customers save on customs duty. Where in i was disappointed to find out that iBeLink do not even facilitate request to issue a lower value customs declaration invoice to help customer save on duty which is a trend in China.

Remember, no body control or can control who get how much revenue, its only the attitude towards customer which make them loyal to any organization or not.

Thanks.
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:51:09 PM

I think your confusing consumer products and services with mining...
sevenmiles (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:52:41 PM

This approach is what was before the customer satisfaction & loyalty was discovered. In today's era only those organization survive who show gratitude to customers instead of 'i don't owe you anything' attitude.

Even a giant like Bitmain started realizing it and decided to give cost savings to its customers and despite of huge customer base they do cooperate with customers in many regards for example sending a low customs declaration to help customers save on customs duty. Where in i was disappointed to find out that iBeLink do not even facilitate request to issue a lower value customs declaration invoice to help customer save on duty which is a trend in China.

Remember, no body control or can control who get how much revenue, its only the attitude towards customer which make them loyal to any organization or not.

Thanks.

Bitmain is able to get 17% tax back from the customs, while i don't think Inno or ibelink even applied that

agaver

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:08:37 PM

I found this:

https://www.olx.ua/obyavlenie/mayner-ibelink-dm22g-22-gh-s-dash-x11-IDtZjwg.html

bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:13:58 PM

I think your confusing consumer products and services with mining...

No i am not, infact i am crystal clear on what i am talking about  Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: