Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:25:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KRAKEN IS BULLSHIT  (Read 208 times)
obook (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:23:58 PM

When I make orders on kraken, 50%+ of my orders in kraken is failed, neither they indicate me the order is failed nor the order is success, they just tell me "your orders may failed"!!!! fuck, what is the means of "may failed"Huh and I must continue check the trading system to see if my order has been posted! what a bullshit fucking trading system! sometimes my "may failed" orders are success and sometimes they are not even submitted! BULLSHIT KRAKEN!

could anybody introduce a stable trading platform for me?
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kraken-Septimus

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

https://support.kraken.com

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 02:23:31 PM

Kraken had a major trading engine upgrade in early January. Connectivity is much better and trading has been running very smoothly ever since. If you haven't tried Kraken in a while please drop by and check out our new trading interface at trade.kraken.com.

Please be sure to stop by our Bitcointalk thread if you need anything else!

Unlock futures trading with Kraken's Crypto Facilities acquisition!
Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: