Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:27:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: btc crossing 3,000 $ today ?  (Read 3945 times)
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:55:25 PM

Currently the price is pretty low, a perfect time to buy if you're planning short-term trading.

The price should bounce back to $2800 very soon. But I'm not seeing $3000 anytime soon.
Currently it is still around $2500 USD.People are making false news against bitcoin it is going down on 1 August which is 100% false news. But I am pretty sure and seeing that bitcoin will touch easily $3000 USD in this month or in the next. Now for bitcoin it is very challenging competition.
Bitcoin is rapidly rising on daily basis. Bitcoin might hold the also the record of $3000 USD as soon as possible. It is hard to go that price in a day or two or take a week because bitcoin is also watching for people opportunities that people invest and get a better income in a future so yes Bitcoin will touch $3000 USD soon as possible but it will take a little time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dsanity

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:19:02 PM

i can see large buying orders on many exchangers , are we going to cross 3,000 $ today ?

its soaring high as of now 4k usd , might reach 6k in next month bud , hold your coin and prepare for the rocket then cash it out.
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:08:11 AM

i can see large buying orders on many exchangers , are we going to cross 3,000 $ today ?

its soaring high as of now 4k usd , might reach 6k in next month bud , hold your coin and prepare for the rocket then cash it out.

It been weeks since the price of bitcoin has passed $3000. This wall has been broken and I do think that it will not fall to this price again. $4500 is the new wall that we are facing. It was breached as well, but then again people starting cashing once the price is reached. It we break this barrier again, then I think bitcoin will soar past $5000 or even go to $6000. But for now we need again to go past $4500 and sustained it at least.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:44:28 AM

Bitcoin now was already 4200$ so far or it will be more higher for the coming weeks afor sure. The demand everyday was increasing and cannot be stop the hotness of bitcoin. The prediction and projection by the bitcoin experts are now little by little happening until it reach 10, 000$ or more. So, hold on tight guys Cheesy
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:46:58 PM

Bitcoin now was already 4200$ so far or it will be more higher for the coming weeks afor sure. The demand everyday was increasing and cannot be stop the hotness of bitcoin. The prediction and projection by the bitcoin experts are now little by little happening until it reach 10, 000$ or more. So, hold on tight guys Cheesy
This is something that is holding me and not letting me quit trading in bitcoin. I am so excited to see the time when it will reach 10,000$ and I have read somewhere that the users are increasing in a higher rate than ever so it will touch 10.000$ within this year. At that time will be the happiest time of my life till then. This is what I think when I face any kind of loss and this hope of getting 10,000$ gives me strength.
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:02:27 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 01:05:05 AM by Paid Piper

This is something that is holding me and not letting me quit trading in bitcoin. I am so excited to see the time when it will reach 10,000$ and I have read somewhere that the users are increasing in a higher rate than ever so it will touch 10.000$ within this year. At that time will be the happiest time of my life till then. This is what I think when I face any kind of loss and this hope of getting 10,000$ gives me strength.
no doubt that bitcoin has the ability to cross that level but for that you have too wait a lot. because bitcoin is still trading in a low price and I think it will take a good time to reach to that level, but I think that bitcoin still have the ability to reach to that level.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:04:26 AM

no doubt that bitcoin has the ability to cross that level but for that you have too wait a lot.

Perhaps we may not even need to wait 5 years for that. You see how quick the price went up to almost double in just around a week? It is possible we may get to that level in just a year or two.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:48:14 AM

no doubt that bitcoin has the ability to cross that level but for that you have too wait a lot.

Perhaps we may not even need to wait 5 years for that. You see how quick the price went up to almost double in just around a week? It is possible we may get to that level in just a year or two.

No it is not possible. i agree that within one month the price is doubled. But if the price keeps on increasing means that coin will lose value in the market. No one will do trading. And after reaching your target if suddenly fell means again it will take years to come back. So it takes some time to reach that target. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: