Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:35:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: It's actually the Survival of the Ruthless  (Read 199 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:30:13 AM

Is it more than likely that evil and heartless "people" will end up taking over the World. (If no God like forces ever come to the rescue.)?

I have seen this play out in my own little society where the benevolent & most educated ones end up completely subdue by less educated, malevolent and deceitful. It surprisely happening on larger scales around the World.  The good guys are limited by laws, morality and ethics. They evil and heartless ones (bad guys) take advantage of this limitations. 

They start by acting as the good guys( friendly, caring & loving) , gain people trust, make people dependent on them, covertly demonizing the good guys in charge, ,  create chaos (they thrive in chaos), take total control, put their agents in charge and completely Centralize power.

They keep recruiting more agents..  give lots of  prisoners amnesty in exchange for their loyality & services. They love the services of prisoners than anything else.
They recruit lots of stubborn civilians through the use of unthinkable atrocities,  terro, blackmail, starvation, torture, continuous torment, etc.

It's 80% likely we will see this day. They may be in control of several countries now.  They may successfully take over the World. Don't get broken by them. To survive this people in the future:  Never put your eggs in one basket & Always save for the rainy days.  They are real? I am a victim.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mad7Scientist

Activity: 373
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:19:15 PM

This is an interesting topic and deserves a discussion!

Let me add this to it: One of the things that often separates good people from bad people is trust. Ideally, good people who are probably religious people can work together to be strong as a group. Bad people can't do this so well because there is potential betrayal amongst them and fighting for who has power, so a significant amount of resources are used to maintain order.

But yes I see what you describe as well. I think historically it has always been like this but with modern day technology making the world seem smaller things happen differently. Only 200 years ago battles may be fought for over a week after they were supposed to surrender because the message took that long to arrive.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: