Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:10:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 239 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW!  (Read 91700 times)
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:11:35 PM

Hello, Guys! I am well acquainted with the sex industry and I know the problems that sex workers face.  After reading your White Paper I came to the conclusion that your project can seriously change the sex industry and has an extremely high development potential.  If I were you, I would start developing a platform in Asia, because the sex market there is more chaotic and more dangerous both for customers so for sex workers.

I would like to invest in your project 30BTC/350ETH and become a voluntary adviser to your project.

Please write me asap,  We will discuss some details.

Have a good day.

Wow, cool guys became interested in this project.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xrn

Activity: 332

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:13:28 PM

Hello, Guys! I am well acquainted with the sex industry and I know the problems that sex workers face.  After reading your White Paper I came to the conclusion that your project can seriously change the sex industry and has an extremely high development potential.  If I were you, I would start developing a platform in Asia, because the sex market there is more chaotic and more dangerous both for customers so for sex workers.

I would like to invest in your project 30BTC/350ETH and become a voluntary adviser to your project.

Have a good day.

Oh, I know this guy. An experienced investor, well versed in ICO projects.
CJGoodings

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:14:45 PM

Hello, Guys! I am well acquainted with the sex industry and I know the problems that sex workers face.  After reading your White Paper I came to the conclusion that your project can seriously change the sex industry and has an extremely high development potential.  If I were you, I would start developing a platform in Asia, because the sex market there is more chaotic and more dangerous both for customers so for sex workers.

Please write me asap,  We will discuss some details.

Have a good day.

Tell me, how experienced an investor, how much will this project be profitable? Your point of view is interesting.
purplejaguar

Activity: 245

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:17:03 PM

Have a good day.

This is a big investment, if this guy is so confident in the project, then I'll put in more money.
slaithe

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:19:36 PM

Have a good day.

Guys, is this really an authoritative opinion?
0bert

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:21:33 PM

Have a good day.

Guys, is this really an authoritative opinion?

Look at the status of this dude. It means he donated some sum to the forum.
newdude

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:22:40 PM

Have a good day.

I'm ready to argue about the chaotic nature of the Asian sex market.
#Darren

Activity: 784

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:23:51 PM

Have a good day.

Better not, this guy definitely knows his stuff.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
Servantes

Activity: 378

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:26:04 PM

Have a good day.

And how else can it be characterized? It is necessary to take into account the great cultural differences between the Middle East, China, India and other countries. The launch of any product on the Asian markets is fraught with certain difficulties precisely because of the chaotic nature.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
newdude

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:29:22 PM

Have a good day.

And how else can it be characterized? It is necessary to take into account the great cultural differences between the Middle East, China, India and other countries. The launch of any product on the Asian markets is fraught with certain difficulties precisely because of the chaotic nature.

The Middle East is a separate topic for conversation. There are completely different ways of promoting goods and services. I would not consider it as part of the overall Asian market.
0bert

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:30:31 PM

Have a good day.

The Middle East is a separate topic for conversation. There are completely different ways of promoting goods and services. I would not consider it as part of the overall Asian market.

But in terms of geography, the Middle East is Asia.
newdude

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:31:46 PM

Have a good day.

But in terms of geography, the Middle East is Asia.

No need to find fault with geography. We are talking about cultural differences that affect the market.
Servantes

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:38:24 PM

Have a good day.

There is a Middle and Far East, is not it?

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
darkx3

Activity: 402

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:40:48 PM

Have a good day.

Oh God, there's Indochina and Southeast Asia. We need to consider the market as Muslim and non-Muslim countries.
waldocarter

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:43:22 PM

Have a good day.

If this guy decided to invest in the project, then I too will become an investor. I have a little doubt about the profitability, but the message from him convinced me in the future of the project.

0bert

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:44:30 PM

Have a good day.

If this guy decided to invest in the project, then I too will become an investor. I have a little doubt about the profitability, but the message from him convinced me in the future of the project.

Yes, I also invest my ETH
CJGoodings

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:45:59 PM

Hello, Guys! I am well acquainted with the sex industry and I know the problems that sex workers face.  After reading your White Paper I came to the conclusion that your project can seriously change the sex industry and has an extremely high development potential.  If I were you, I would start developing a platform in Asia, because the sex market there is more chaotic and more dangerous both for customers so for sex workers.

Have a good day.

Oh God, there's Indochina and Southeast Asia. We need to consider the market as Muslim and non-Muslim countries.

Sex is in all countries, I do not think that the promotion mechanisms will be radically different.
Prez

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:47:43 PM

Have a good day.

Sex is in all countries, I do not think that the promotion mechanisms will be radically different.

You are wrong. In some Muslim countries, a woman is a second-class creature, however sad it may be.
userpike

Activity: 247

Payment ecosystem for world shipping industry

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 11:48:39 PM

Oh yes, we all love women here!

#CapsLOck

Activity: 205

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:49:00 PM

why is that the team wants to penetrate the asian markets?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 239 »
  Print  

Jump to: