Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:15:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW!  (Read 91700 times)
cloudsito

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:41:42 PM

Personally, I was always concerned about the moral side of the issue in this business. You can be an investor, but if you have been brought up all your life differently - you will not use such services

I also thought about it. And other people probably think the same way. Therefore Lust can not be so popular as for example Instagram

Oh, dude. It's even funny. You compare a social network and a specific application

I mean just that. Lust is a highly specialized application, that is not for a wide range of users

Of course, the application would be banned in some Third World country

The fact is that not all users will positively perceive Lust and this is expected.

You mean different religious fanatics?

Not only this. Muslim countries are unlikely to accept such an app positively

You say so, as if the Muslim countries are populated by some retarded
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoFanboy

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:46:54 PM

Personally, I was always concerned about the moral side of the issue in this business. You can be an investor, but if you have been brought up all your life differently - you will not use such services

I also thought about it. And other people probably think the same way. Therefore Lust can not be so popular as for example Instagram

Oh, dude. It's even funny. You compare a social network and a specific application

I mean just that. Lust is a highly specialized application, that is not for a wide range of users

The fact is that not all users will positively perceive Lust and this is expected.

It is necessary to take into account cultural traditions. And free sexual relations are not encouraged there
gidi521

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:47:54 PM

By the way, why do we only talk about guys? Girls will also probably use this application as clients

Therefore, among the people engaged in prostitution, girls are much more?
ch3llov3k

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:50:25 PM

It is necessary to take into account cultural traditions. And free sexual relations are not encouraged there

Damn, they are also encouraged polygamy!
cloudsito

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:11:24 AM

Polygamy is just free sexual relations. It's just that they have been vaccinated on a cultural level, and the rest is not welcome
gidi521

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:12:47 AM

You talk so much about the fact that Muslim countries will not accept Lust because they are underdeveloped. I'll say haha. Think of the United Arab Emirates
ch3llov3k

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:14:09 AM

You talk so much about the fact that Muslim countries will not accept Lust because they are underdeveloped. I'll say haha. Think of the United Arab Emirates

In addition to this country, no other is considered so advanced. In addition, it's because of cultural traditions, and not in developed industry or science
gidi521

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:15:38 AM

In addition to this country, no other is considered so advanced. In addition, it's because of cultural traditions, and not in developed industry or science

All the countries of the Persian Gulf, Turkey, Kazakhstan (in which prostitution is permitted). Hell, even Syria was a developed country before the war!
cloudsito

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:17:16 AM

Okay, what about the Internet? Mobile phones? Every resident of the Persian Gulf has this? I do not argue, users can be from there, but they will not be enough.
CryptoFanboy

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:21:21 AM

All the countries of the Persian Gulf, Turkey, Kazakhstan (in which prostitution is permitted). Hell, even Syria was a developed country before the war!

Okay, you talked me into it. Muslims can also accept this application, regardless of cultural or religious traditions. But to use the application, you need to have at least a good Internet, which is not everywhere (forget about Turkey and the Persian Gulf countries).
cloudsito

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:22:34 AM

Okay, you talked me into it. Muslims can also accept this application, regardless of cultural or religious traditions. But to use the application, you need to have at least a good Internet, which is not everywhere (forget about Turkey and the Persian Gulf countries).

Exactly! I'm not talking about Africa (although I do not see it as a market at all). Even in South America, not everyone will be comfortable to go to the application in this plan
ch3llov3k

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:23:45 AM

Okay, what about the Internet? Mobile phones? Every resident of the Persian Gulf has this? I do not argue, users can be from there, but they will not be enough.

We are now talking about those who can make a profit. Why count on a Bedouin who will order the services of a girl on call once a year?
CryptoFanboy

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:42:56 AM

We are now talking about those who can make a profit. Why count on a Bedouin who will order the services of a girl on call once a year?

That's it. You can not count on such users
ch3llov3k

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:52:21 AM

Exactly! I'm not talking about Africa (although I do not see it as a market at all). Even in South America, not everyone will be comfortable to go to the application in this plan

The geography of users is very difficult. In fact, the guaranteed markets are North America, Europe and Asia. The rest is under big question
gidi521

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:53:22 AM

The geography of users is very difficult. In fact, the guaranteed markets are North America, Europe and Asia. The rest is under big question

I'm not sure that this application will reach my country. This is the middle of nowhere, although Europe
cloudsito

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:54:04 AM

Australia?
ch3llov3k

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:54:47 AM

I'm not sure that this application will reach my country. This is the middle of nowhere, although Europe

User, deanonimize! Grin
gidi521

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:00:05 AM

User, deanonimize! Grin

No, thanks
CryptoFanboy

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:01:30 AM

Australia?

By the way, no one ever spoke about Australia. What is there with prostitution?
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 01:02:36 AM

TO THOSE OF YOU NOT LOGGED ON INTO BITCOINTALK, 85% OF THE PROFILE YOU SEE CHATTING WITH EACH OTHER ON THIS THREAD HAS A NEGATIVE TRUST, THAT MEANS ITS BEEN DEEM A PROFILE UTILIZED FOR SCAM AND SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED. YOU HAVE TO BE LOGGED ON IN OTHER TO SEE THE RED NEGATIVE TRUST, SO PLZ DON'T BE FOOLED BY THIS CONVERSATION BTW ACCOUNTS, THAT MIGHT CREATE AN ILLUSION THAT THEIR IS INTEREST IN THIS ICO. 65-70% OF THE POST ON THIS THREAD IS ORCHESTRATED BY SOMEONE USING STOLEN ACCOUNTS TO CHAT BTW DIFFERENT ACCOUNT. THE PROOF IS ON A THREAD BELOW THIS BANNER.  DO A DILIGENT RESEARCH BEFORE YOU WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Save your money because you are going to be fleeced.

Proof:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2077842.0

The thread view count is fake, there is not that much interest in this ico, it's just fake accts chatting with each other to boost up the page number. hopefully, potential investors will visit the thread under the poster and make educative guess
 Be wise, there is a reason the active accts all have negative trust. And it's the same accts chatting with themselves Stolen/ bought accts. the proof is under the banner.

A picture is worth more than a thousand words. Their original post till one of the admin acct was discovered as fake

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 »
  Print  

Jump to: