Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2024, 01:07:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a loan  (Read 902 times)
AnotherBTCNoob (OP)

Activity: 318
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:40:51 AM

So let's get this right...
I push the domain today to the users account on the same registrar and then I complain to the registrar and state that my account was hacked and I want my domain back that I happily pushed to the users account.

That the HACKER happily pushed to the user's account, yes.
You make an earlier error quoting that I still have the site and files and when I correct you and make it perfectly clear that I would not have control of the domain and site (as I stated many many posts ago) so you become particularly direct with the hacker remark.

For someone who is clearly a key contributor here, this is disappointing and unnecessary.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1344
Merit: 307

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:46:32 AM

Youre all talk but yet you dont want to even post a website. Maybe you dont know what youre talking about. However I'm not gonna argue with a child-like person.
Not all talk but just posting facts. The child-like comment from you...laughable and only mentioned by you because I highlighted your clear lack of knowledge from your earlier posts.

You have yet to prove my "lack of knowledge" but so far you proven alot of my points. You wouldve posted a website that you owned (though we both know you wont post it or if you did wont prove ownership). FTP access meaning that you also would have access, correct? OR if this is a cpanel thing (or similar) your host would have access. This means that you could simply take a copy and run. This cannot be secured collateral. And yes, domains can be socially engineered to have them go back to the owners. ICANN doesnt require domains registrars to do this but inhouse transfers (eg namecheap -> namecheap or godaddy->godaddy) can result in a transfer. Options are limited, but they are there and people, sadly, abuse them, especially if the domains transfer wasnt icann compliant. Then, instead of complaining to the domain provider, you complain to icann.

So far, you proven you most likely dont have this "£1k per month" website (especially since you havent even posted anything), that you dont know what valid collateral really is. Like seriously, what if I were to open a loan request and use ETH as collateral, but instead of sending the coins, I give access to the private keys. Pretty much, this is almost what youre doing with your "FTP" statement. The site cannot be used as collateral be there would be indications that you would also have a copy, thus making the collateral useless. Fail to pay? All you would have to do is contact your host, change your information and we lose access. Domain? Report to the domain registrars or icann. Same can go with almost any account also.

You claim that you "highlighted" my "lack of knowledge", but yet it comes to show that you are the one who lack of knowledge. I mean I can keep posting all day but its not worth my time. You should be lucky that you havent got a negative feedback from Vod or any DT user, but wait, you probably have many more accounts on here. You have big gaps in your posting history with little activity and no proof that youre the original owner.
AnotherBTCNoob (OP)

Activity: 318
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:11:50 AM

Youre all talk but yet you dont want to even post a website. Maybe you dont know what youre talking about. However I'm not gonna argue with a child-like person.
Not all talk but just posting facts. The child-like comment from you...laughable and only mentioned by you because I highlighted your clear lack of knowledge from your earlier posts.

You have yet to prove my "lack of knowledge" but so far you proven alot of my points. You wouldve posted a website that you owned (though we both know you wont post it or if you did wont prove ownership). FTP access meaning that you also would have access, correct? OR if this is a cpanel thing (or similar) your host would have access. This means that you could simply take a copy and run. This cannot be secured collateral. And yes, domains can be socially engineered to have them go back to the owners. ICANN doesnt require domains registrars to do this but inhouse transfers (eg namecheap -> namecheap or godaddy->godaddy) can result in a transfer. Options are limited, but they are there and people, sadly, abuse them, especially if the domains transfer wasnt icann compliant. Then, instead of complaining to the domain provider, you complain to icann.

So far, you proven you most likely dont have this "£1k per month" website (especially since you havent even posted anything), that you dont know what valid collateral really is. Like seriously, what if I were to open a loan request and use ETH as collateral, but instead of sending the coins, I give access to the private keys. Pretty much, this is almost what youre doing with your "FTP" statement. The site cannot be used as collateral be there would be indications that you would also have a copy, thus making the collateral useless. Fail to pay? All you would have to do is contact your host, change your information and we lose access. Domain? Report to the domain registrars or icann. Same can go with almost any account also.

You claim that you "highlighted" my "lack of knowledge", but yet it comes to show that you are the one who lack of knowledge. I mean I can keep posting all day but its not worth my time. You should be lucky that you havent got a negative feedback from Vod or any DT user, but wait, you probably have many more accounts on here. You have big gaps in your posting history with little activity and no proof that youre the original owner.
I can keep posting all day also but it becomes tiresome repeating the same thing time and time again to you. Based on your earlier comments, yes they were certainly naive.

Accusing me of having multiple accounts - nope just this one.
Proof that I'm the original owner? I have been a member here for a short period of time (just over a year) and only joined because I needed some BTC on a regular basis (and that was carried out with a very helpful guy). It is only recently that I started contributing and I will probably continue doing that as I have been working online for some 14 - 15 years and I feel I have something to offer people (I hold accounts at many webmaster forums and some of these accounts are 14 years old).

Why am I lucky to not receive negative feedback? Because I am involved in some dialogue with you and one or two other members here? That warrants negative feedback or a scam accusation?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: