Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:20:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN?  (Read 27177 times)
jakirtanvir

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:15:38 AM

I think it’s all by luck so I am not regretting for this. BTC but if I was in your place then I would have believed on it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 09:20:29 AM

I do not regret it with bitcoin,I like joining bitcoin and now I really believe in bitcoin.
There is a funny thing that I regret until now, that I sell all the bitcoin I have about 2 Bitcoin.
bitcoin price in 2013 is still low but now in 2017 the price is very high.
I am very sorry to have sold my Bitcoin and if at the moment that I do not sell my Bitcoin maybe I am now a be rich man.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
krky

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:24:01 AM

well most of us have certain regrets about Bitcoin, but its not to late right? lets just look at the bright side that we get to know bitcoin, after all its never too late to start Bitcoin, we still have chances and opportunities ahead.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:27:47 AM

who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
Yeah. I know that many people like me regret the bitcoin investment back in 2009. I thought before that the bitcoin will not become successful and I found out that I am wrong. Bitcoin is now successful and I know that the bitcoin will have more bright future.

dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:36:09 AM

who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
in time of 2009 and 2010 there are few only who knew about the bitcoin and the bitcoin is only used for some crime activities in online (that's what i heard about my friend does know many about the bitcoin) because before online shopping , online buy and sell and online activities are not trends or popular. and my friends told me that it is okay that for not believing bitcoin before because only few before can know this and only rich people can used this before but now its for everyone
Way back on that time i am not able to know more about digital currency and I dint really know about it so for me what my regret only is not knowing it but now i know about bitcoin i dint want to miss any chances to take it. Even it is exist way back 2009 but yhe important is when I finally knew about bitcoin i am continuing to study and earn for now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:41:00 AM

Yeah right, I'm sorry for not investing bitcoin when the price is cheap, I know bitcoin since 2012, even once have an account in this forum, but I forgot the password. I'm sorry, if invest at that time, of course I get big profit.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:42:11 AM

Yes some people regretting for they Dont believe in bitcoin.
gelaskopi

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:47:35 AM

in 2009 or 2010, I know nothing about bitcoin. The first time i know bitcoin is in this year. And just started doing bitcoin thing few months ago. I'm glad that i know bitcoin even though it can be said "too late". But it doesn't matter as long as I keep learning and believing in bitcoin from now on.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:12:00 AM

sorry it came later, and it's never too late to start something that will lead us to a better direction including knowing bitcoin even further, I think it's not too late now to recognize bitcoin
secdark

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:32:21 PM

Way back on that time.I really dont care about the bitcoin yes it has a price but it is very low and still it cant catch me because I only focus how to earn a bucks online not those coins then after a year well the bitcoin price greatly raised so now most of the people got interested to bitcoin thats why they want to earn or.own a whole bitcoin

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:58:32 PM

Surely now you will be the luckiest person in the world. How Not? bitcoin prices in 2010 were about $ 0.20.
Please compare with bitcoin price in year now, I guarantee you will regret for having ignored bitcoin.
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:01:31 PM

I first heard of bitcoin back when it was about $200, not quite the days where I would now be super rich from a modest investment but still enough that I wish I had known then what I know now. But that's exactly it, there is no way I could've known then what the price would be now and for that reason I do not regret it.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:02:08 PM

Yes some people regretting for they Dont believe in bitcoin.

True` one of which is my friend.  I had introduced bitcoin to him way back 2015 but he told me that it was a fraud and somehow something like ponzi scheme where the first one get its profit from the next buyer.  Well i told him is not that how stock market work.  And yet he said it is not tangible and may poof anytime so he did not listen and now that Bitcoin goes up like crazy, he is the first one to rush to buy them when bitcoin price decline.  Funny isn't it?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
humbleservant

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:03:08 PM

My thoughts on what is happening here:
https://humblyyourservant.com/2017/11/13/bitcoin-is-not-dead/
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:14:44 PM

Each one of us has our own regrets in life. But these should not stop us from moving forward. Yes, we may have missed out from an opportunity of a lifetime, but we are still breathing! This means that it’s not too late.  We just need to grab this opportunity, get a good grip, and hold on for the ride. Coz it’s gonna be a crazy and wonderful journey! Heads up...and smile!  Cheesy

athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:24:12 PM

Same here mate, we are regretting that time. For me, i already knows it from the news of a man buying pizza with his BTC, and it cost a lot of his BTC. But i was being skeptical because i lost some money on a HYIP ponzi scheme project. So i decided not to involved again in some internet money making things at that time. If only i buy bitcoin on a pizza price at that time, and saved it till this time, i dont even need to work right now, i will just make some real business that can earn me well monthly, like making a gas station or etc.
But my friend, it is only in the past now, we can only regret it, we cant do anything. What makes a great man and a poor man different is how they react to their mistake. That is our mistake, not believing in bitcoin in 2009 or 2010. So for now, we just need to move forward, learn about bitcoin, try to invest on it, earn bitcoin by working or joining other project or ICO, save it, then wait till it reach our specicfic price to sell it. I believe there is never too late to be successful and rich, we just need to work hard now.
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:26:03 PM

Surely now you will be the luckiest person in the world. How Not? bitcoin prices in 2010 were about $ 0.20.
Please compare with bitcoin price in year now, I guarantee you will regret for having ignored bitcoin.

This is a missed opportunity for you. If  you just bought a couple of dollars of bitcoin in that year. Like 200 or 500 dollars you will probably hitting a good profit this year. Sometimes even if we found opportunity to invest but our mind are afraid to lose or not want to take the risk. With these kind of behavior we will end up not trying. Just invest what we can afford to lose so we don't mind it if it's gone.

liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:53:02 PM

Some people have the philosophy that everything happens for a reason, so there is no point in having regrets.
But for so many of us, looking back on our lives can lead us to linger on one poignant moment or period when we wish we had done things differently, and that nagging question  “What if Bitcoin ?… ”  plays on repeat in our heads.
Vaughn Bell at Mind Hacks notes that there are two ways people frame their regrets: The things they did that they wish they hadn’t, and the things they wish they had done but didn’t.
"Let's go with bitcoin."
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:52:05 AM

This is a missed opportunity for you. If  you just bought a couple of dollars of bitcoin in that year. Like 200 or 500 dollars you will probably hitting a good profit this year. Sometimes even if we found opportunity to invest but our mind are afraid to lose or not want to take the risk. With these kind of behavior we will end up not trying. Just invest what we can afford to lose so we don't mind it if it's gone.
I agree with you, that is how we should deal with the opportunity that we will encounter, we should try and take the risk to grab it and just invest or put the money that we can afford to lose so if we will lose that money then it is not that frustrating but at least we tried with our best to grab that opportunity. Bitcoin is just like that and if you took the risk a few years ago then you already millionaire now.
NightWatchHKG

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 03:58:10 AM

if only I had 0.0001 BTC for every time someone told me I was crazy to get into Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: