Bitcoin Forum
August 10, 2020, 08:13:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.20.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 255691 times)
vinipoars

Activity: 552
Merit: 504

To the moon!

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2020, 09:17:34 AM

Happy New Year!

I wish all the best to our Movement!

reddit.com/r/MovementDAO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xsinx

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

#Pray for Philippines

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 11:13:43 AM

Happy New Year!

I wish all the best to our Movement!

reddit.com/r/MovementDAO

Congratulation to all holders that still keeping hold of the their MVT. We survive yet another year of holding Cheesy

Looking forward for a fruitful year of MVT this 2020.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
othell_rogue

Activity: 588
Merit: 131

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2020, 08:23:48 AM

Congratulation to all holders that still keeping hold of the their MVT. We survive yet another year of holding Cheesy

Looking forward for a fruitful year of MVT this 2020.

Yep! Still holding my share of the MVT tokens. It will be a crime to sell them at this ridiculous price.
I hope everyone is thinking the same as me, because with this low supply the price of the token can go very fast very high.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
gumshed

Activity: 162
Merit: 126

The future is almost here.

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2020, 06:05:50 PM
Merited by GTTIGER (32), othell_rogue (1)

Happy new year to the community.

Is there any new exchange where we could buy the MVT..?

Also what will be the next plans of development.? I can make an article on it as I am holding it from years now.

https://talk.mvt.io/t/movement-token-contract-update/187

The Movement  🌱  Unstoppable Organization
▂▃▅▆ ⌠  Connect and Create  |  Join the movement  ⌡ ▆▅▃▂
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties  Github  Twitter  Reddit  Telegram  Blog
gumshed

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2020, 06:46:30 PM

Speaking of Exchanges, I've been focusing on decentralized exchanges that have open listing parameters, such as https://mcafeedex.com/?#MVT-ETH . I'm not a fan of big juggernaut exchanges as they remind me of the centralized banking and exchange platforms blockchain is supposed to free us from.

If someone would like to help me get this list of exchanges together, we can start listing MVT and posting the listing. If market creation is an issue, I've stockpiled some MVT for this reason.

As far as MVT token contract, has anyone had a chance to look the Token update proposal? I would appreciate any help testing.

GTTIGER

Activity: 529
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 06:01:39 AM

I hope more people come back Sad
Don't you guys have the user emails or something? I think no one uses bct.

Also, decntraland launched:D
Wont we have a headquarters there where we can all talk?

GTTIGER

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 06:07:22 AM

Happy new year to the community.

Is there any new exchange where we could buy the MVT..?

Also what will be the next plans of development.? I can make an article on it as I am holding it from years now.

https://talk.mvt.io/t/movement-token-contract-update/187
I like the idea! Also, beautiful forum. I think the best place to start is to pm/message all users. Get the coin back on track Smiley I can do it but I'm not technical, might take me a while.

othell_rogue

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2020, 06:19:42 AM

I think all the community moved to their forum, you can check in there: https://talk.mvt.io/
To my shame I don't check that often in there because I am used to this one and can't stay on all forums out there. Since many projects have their own forum is hard to keep you updated on all projects you hold a bag.

Xsinx

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

#Pray for Philippines

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 09:38:17 AM

I think there was a talk before that the community already pull out from decentraland and looking for a new platform for themovement.

Majority of people already move on from this token project after selling their tokens. Some already sold during the ATH price. Only the bagholders are left in the project this time.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
othell_rogue

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2020, 06:14:01 AM

I think there was a talk before that the community already pull out from decentraland and looking for a new platform for themovement.

Majority of people already move on from this token project after selling their tokens. Some already sold during the ATH price. Only the bagholders are left in the project this time.

I think many sold their tokens (at all time high or not) but the thing is that someone bought those tokens and is in their interest to help the project and help increase the price.
Me, I am a bag holder. The problem is that the other MVT token holders are just waiting for other to do the job for them, and don't contribute to the project like the few active initial bagholders.

GTTIGER

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 04:07:11 PM

I think many sold their tokens (at all time high or not) but the thing is that someone bought those tokens and is in their interest to help the project and help increase the price.
Me, I am a bag holder. The problem is that the other MVT token holders are just waiting for other to do the job for them, and don't contribute to the project like the few active initial bagholders.
Even so, seems one kind dev is only guy trying to improve:(
Wish I could code.

othell_rogue

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 09:02:09 PM

Wish I could code.

I understand what you mean but there are other ways to help the project besides coding too. You can for example spread the word around and let people know about the Movement Dao project. And doing this maybe a skilled guy or girl will like the project and join it. Not only skilled in coding only, maybe good at design or pr or else.

gumshed

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2020, 11:55:04 PM

Wish I could code.

I understand what you mean but there are other ways to help the project besides coding too. You can for example spread the word around and let people know about the Movement Dao project. And doing this maybe a skilled guy or girl will like the project and join it. Not only skilled in coding only, maybe good at design or pr or else.

You have the right idea.  Spreading awareness, Building foundations, Design aspects, etc.  Using whatever creative spirit the universe gave you to its full potential. Coding is a small part. It's like, a vehicle is worthless if there is nowhere to go and nobody to take.

I'm going forward. Wanna come?

GTTIGER

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 05:44:15 AM

Wish I could code.

You have the right idea.  Spreading awareness, Building foundations, Design aspects, etc.  Using whatever creative spirit the universe gave you to its full potential. Coding is a small part. It's like, a vehicle is worthless if there is nowhere to go and nobody to take.

can I vote for gumshed to get some coins from the dropper, how does this work?

othell_rogue

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2020, 12:59:40 PM

Wish I could code.

Yes coding is like a car engine, the most important part, but you'll need also wheels, doors, windshields, to make a running car.
I am coming too in this journey. Count me in!

gumshed

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2020, 09:36:19 AM

Quick Update
Hope you're all well

https://talk.mvt.io/t/social-change-engine/20/32?u=gumshed

othell_rogue

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2020, 08:56:44 AM

Thank you for the updates @gumshed!
And yes we are good, waiting for more activity on the mvt project. By activity I mean, more social media activity in here and other channels.

P.S. I've seen a lot of project in the sphere that made their own forum, but not many have made a successful one. I think the community should come back in here for more visibility.

gumshed

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 03:13:14 AM
Merited by Dropper (5)

Thank you for the updates @gumshed!
And yes we are good, waiting for more activity on the mvt project. By activity I mean, more social media activity in here and other channels.

P.S. I've seen a lot of project in the sphere that made their own forum, but not many have made a successful one. I think the community should come back in here for more visibility.

Start organizing community discussion.  Rustle up ideas and bring them to reality. Smiley

Dropper
Copper Member

Activity: 79
Merit: 102

The Movement

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 04:56:33 AM

Wishing all of you a good time during these challenging circumstances.

May you stay safe and sound. Connect and create with fellow humans.
othell_rogue

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2020, 10:21:27 AM

Wishing all of you a good time during these challenging circumstances.

May you stay safe and sound. Connect and create with fellow humans.

Thanks for your thoughts!
Same safe you too @Dropper!

Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.