Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:08:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 262697 times)
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:33:50 PM

Anybody can send me invitation link to join this project I'm interested. Just few hours left for this please send if possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 07:45:45 PM

Nice to see slow but steady development. Very curious to see community action after distribution. Will we manage to create a real functioning decentralized movement?
So far so good. Love such kink of a unique approach based not on an idea not on "when moon/lambo?"
Good luck for all of us!

will try to follow more closely and be useful as well:)
I thought you knew ---> we are already unstoppable.  Once Greenpoint becomes active ---> it's on like Donkey Kong!  That's where most of the development is going to be conceived and that's where things are going to be shaped.  The sky is the limit here: Virtual Markets, VR Gaming, VR Social events....our imaginations are the only thing that limits us.  In Greenpoint we will have a place to cooperate and take advantage of one another's skills, creativity, and ambitions....we are going to be doing things that haven't even been imagined yet!
DogeMajestic

Activity: 139
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:02:41 PM

What! DAMN I can't believe I missed this one.

Checking if I know somebody who is enrolled...

Don't accept the scams
syauqialbaana

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:21:06 PM

Every project that has bounties or airdrops involved must expect some dumping from the people who get a free lunch. Nothing we can do about.
VR365

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:27:37 PM

Every project that has bounties or airdrops involved must expect some dumping from the people who get a free lunch. Nothing we can do about.

That would be slick! I sincerely hope there will be a long dump of tokens in the beginning, hopefully over a relatively long period of time.  I guess this is the best that can happen for the project's long term health and organic growth because anyone on our planet that stumbles upon this movement should be able to get in and join it for a low price!  If it's too expensive right from the start it could hinder growth
PS I will participate in the bounty Cool
K.R.A.S.S

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:56:56 PM

I was invited, my statute in the table "Awaiting approval". What should I do ?
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:06:05 PM

Just wait or to do something useful for the Movement.
K.R.A.S.S

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:12:55 PM

For example, what can I do for Movement?
testadimerlo

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:17:34 PM

I suppose that you have been invited because you are tech skilled. Are you?
Do you have some proposal like marketing or development stuff? What are you able to do? What do you love to do? Why do you like this project? What will be your contribute to the community?
Alternatively, just wait, I think dev will update the spreadsheet soon.
muvie

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:22:28 PM

We could offer hold bonus or dividends. Masternodes also motivate people to hodl.
LateMingEarlyQing

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:33:08 PM

i saw you on twitter and came over. guys how to participate in this DAO if we missed the opportunity to become early founder?

wait for the tokens to appear on the exchange, is it the way? i know i'm still early in the game. still educating myself on everything, a lot is new for me
Help Please!:)
evergrow

Activity: 426
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:45:50 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 10:03:51 PM by evergrow

Oh! Thanks for mentioning it, pallas, looks awesome. Haven't heard of this one, getting to know it now.

P.S. I'm in love with your genesis sentence

wow at that price, in a few years that 4.85 BTC is gonna be like $300,000... IMO we shouldn't invest in old centralized structures like crypto exchanges. The future is decentralized and this project is one of the pioneers in the decentralization Movement. That's how I see it. We should think about using skills and funds to work on our own decentralized exchange, that would be an ambitious use of funds
Or/and we should embrace Etherdelta and contribute to make it better. We should also create guides in most languages to help teach ppl how to use it well (because it's not so easy for everybody to use yet indeed)
Just my 2 tao's... what do ya'll think?

I agree!

You raise a very good point about GUIDES.

I remember seeing a sphere Idea by qiwoman, called "CRYPTOPIA EDUCATION
Description: Help Newbies settle in and learn all about crypto and the DAO, would like to make video and written tutorials and also let Newbies feel loved and welcomed. Smiley"

This is really a very good idea if you ask me.

The Movement can work on an education platform where we teach interested people from all around the world how to become familiar and use these new technologies such as decentralized exchanges.

For a lot of people it's very complicated to use EtherDelta and they prefer centralized exchanges. That's a real pity because decentralized tech is awesome. Yeah, the Movement is all about people connecting and creating through the new ways brought about by the powers of decentralization.  

Creating multilanguage guides to spread the knowledge is an awesome idea that I support big time. I'll join qiwoman's sphere and would love many more to join, let's make this a thing. Let's create guides in the name of The Movement! Not only will this help many people, it will also promote The Movement as a valuable network for people to learn and participate in. One can never learn enough... and learning together is one of the best ways to connect with fellow humans

Please let me bump the above.  I would like to start a discussion here.

As we all know and see, the cryptocurrency world is growing very quickly every day. A lot of newcomers. But this space is full of new technology that can be very intimidating. There are also a lot of new ideas that are very hard for people to understand, for example the very idea we are facing here: a decentralized autonomous organization.

It could or should be a focus of The Movement to help newcomers. We can create guides to spread the knowledge, like how to use Etherdelta etc. This can and most likely will also attract many people to the Movement and its ideas. My personal aim is to help the Movement grow in terms of value, not only in size.

@K.R.A.S.S I suggest reading the whitepaper. The Movement is a very unconventional project, it is a fully crowdsourced DAO without a central leader that decides everything. Here all the participants decide together. This is all about reaching out to others, and collaborating. Having an interesting time and working on one's dreams with other internet citizens. The motto: connect and create. Together we can build amazing environments and nice things.

Yes, I'm sure the above sentence can be very confusing. That's exactly why I believe it's a great idea to participate in crypto education.

Crypto Education, one of the future pillars of The Movement?
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:08:10 PM

We could offer hold bonus or dividends. Masternodes also motivate people to hodl.
Don't think it would be possible to have masternodes on this project, but let wait for some expert advice from users.

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:09:09 PM

For example, what can I do for Movement?

Promote the project if you have your website, write articles, create your local group or translate the topic in your local forum. I am quite surprised there only about 600 people when other airdrops get thousands in several days. But most of them are multi accounts anyway, DAO dev handled the situation well
testadimerlo

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:11:25 PM

Oh! Thanks for mentioning it, pallas, looks awesome. Haven't heard of this one, getting to know it now.

wow at that price, in a few years that 4.85 BTC is gonna be like $300,000... IMO we shouldn't invest in old centralized structures like crypto exchanges. The future is decentralized and this project is one of the pioneers in the decentralization Movement. That's how I see it. We should think about using skills and funds to work on our own decentralized exchange, that would be an ambitious use of funds
Or/and we should embrace Etherdelta and contribute to make it better. We should also create guides in most languages to help teach ppl how to use it well (because it's not so easy for everybody to use yet indeed)

I agree!

Description: Help Newbies settle in and learn all about crypto and the DAO, would like to make video and written tutorials and also let Newbies feel loved and welcomed. Smiley"

The Movement can work on an education platform where we teach interested people from all around the world how to become familiar and use these new technologies such as decentralized exchanges.

For a lot of people it's very complicated to use EtherDelta and they prefer centralized exchanges. That's a real pity because decentralized tech is awesome. Yeah, the Movement is all about people connecting and creating through the new ways brought about by the powers of decentralization.  

Creating multilanguage guides to spread the knowledge is an awesome idea that I support big time. I'll join qiwoman's sphere and would love many more to join, let's make this a thing. Let's create guides in the name of The Movement! Not only will this help many people, it will also promote The Movement as a valuable network for people to learn and participate in. One can never learn enough... and learning together is one of the best ways to connect with fellow humans

As we all know and see, the cryptocurrency world is growing very quickly every day. A lot of newcomers. But this space is full of new technology that can be very intimidating. There are also a lot of new ideas that are very hard for people to understand, for example the very idea we are facing here: a decentralized autonomous organization.

It could or should be a focus of The Movement to help newcomers. We can create guides to spread the knowledge, like how to use Etherdelta etc. This can and most likely will also attract many people to the Movement and its ideas. My personal aim is to help the Movement grow in terms of value, not only in size.

@K.R.A.S.S I suggest reading the whitepaper. The Movement is a very unconventional project, it is a fully crowdsourced DAO without a central leader that decides everything. Here all the participants decide together. This is all about reaching out to others, and collaborating. Having an interesting time and working on one's dreams with other internet citizens. The motto: connect and create. Together we can build amazing environments and nice things.

Yes, I'm sure the above sentence can be very confusing. That's exactly why I believe it's a great idea to participate in crypto education.

I support this idea.
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:37:35 PM

Don't think it would be possible to have masternodes on this project, but let wait for some expert advice from users.

Masternodes are a good feature to incentivize holding. But it also means some more centralization to the network. If done correctly the additional risk from centralization can usually be neglected.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:19:26 AM

I agree!

I support this idea.
Crypto education is good, only about 10% of people in this world know about crypto.
prix

Activity: 750
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:47:59 AM

Yes, as ethereum token The Movement cann't have masternodes. But there are exists another way to award holders through smart-contract as it's made in Elixir or other similar tokens.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 04:17:59 AM

Its an ERC20 Tokens why are you guys talking about masternodes Cheesy

Holding the tokens will be worth it since this is a real project with real development team behind.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 08:20:27 AM

Should we start to discuss about the bounties and rewards?
Dropper opened the thread but we should also help out about thinking what would be actually useful for the Movement and the rewards?

The most obvious thing that we need are:

2. Community & Spheres Campaign: 100,000 MVT
Translation of the ANN thread - 150(?) MVT
Translation Whitepaper - 300(?) MVT
Moderation ANN thread (for the local community) - 100(?) MVT
Creation of a sphere (there must be minimum n people joining it maybe) - 50(?) MVT

3. Artwork & 3D Creator Campaign: 100,000 MVT
- Some sort of statue or monument to put at the very center of the headquarter which symbolize the concept of "Connect & Create" - 1000(?) MVT
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: