Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:53:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 262697 times)
evergrow

Activity: 426
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 12:03:15 PM

There should be some core group or foundation formed by holders who have coding knowledge. I understand there is no leader but to put things on track and have clear the priorities some controlling authorities type thing is necessary. I don't want to say close centralization but don't know how much I succeeded to express what I mean to say with these lines.

Naturally some sort of core group will evolve, I think it can be voted by the MVT holders Smiley

I agree and we will put it in place together Smiley

It has to be decentralized and dynamic.

I like the proposals posted by gumshed, decentra and piggy, and I'll post my contribution shortly!

Looking forward to everyone else's ideas too!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 12:52:11 PM

What are next steps to follow us, users who support this coin, so can attract more users who want to invest and make this coin more visible?
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:14:34 PM

Guys don't forget to post here your ideas too to make alive this thread. Just copy and paste! Do it!!
Bank4YOU_Group

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:29:23 PM

What is the first country you plan to start you movement in? Do you have some quantity of prevailing participants?
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 06:11:44 PM

This is my proposal:

Movement Companion DApp

Summary:

As more people will join the Movement there is going to be the need for tools meant to help the community participate and connect with each other in the easiest way possible.

Some of the things needed are:

Managing of Spheres,
Create voting proposal inside and outside the Spheres
Tip valuable members for their contributions or simply donate to a Sphere to fund it.
My proposal is to create a wallet which will manage it by using smart contracts.

Idea:

Use cases:
User Bob is interested in AI, Bob use the Movement Companion dApp to check if there is any existing Sphere about AI. He will be able to get a list of all the Spheres along with a short description and a members list:

The Sphere exist already: Bob join the sphere with one click, the wallet will create a transaction toward the smart contract signing him up

Bob likes a lot the Sphere and decide to donate 100 MVT to make it grow and help redistribute those token to people who are actively contributing to it.
The sphere does not exist already: Bob decide to create the Sphere, it will become the owner of it and will be able to:

Manage the funds of the Sphere - MVT tokens
Create voting proposal
Technical:
On top of everything there is going to be a Master smart contract.
The Master contract will hold a list of smart contract addresses corresponding to the Spheres as well will allow to add Spheres to the main list so they can be discovered.

The Movement Companion DApp will have embedded the Master smart contract address and will use it as entry point to collect the information about Spheres and Voting proposals.

The Movement Companion DApp will have the ability to deploy Spheres under the shape of smart contract, which will be then added to the Master smart contract. The Sphere smart contract will contain a list of Participant’s addresses and have a Voting proposal system as well.

https://github.com/MovementDAO/DAO-Proposals/issues/5
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:22:29 PM

I also received from airdrop and curios to know how this voting system will be implemented ? How can I vote for some proposal because there are appearing easy by easy. This is first kind of DAO type project in which I participated and trying to understand fully it. We can not let thing for undetermined period.
Piggy

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 06:24:30 PM

I also received from airdrop and curios to know how this voting system will be implemented ? How can I vote for some proposal because there are appearing easy by easy. This is first kind of DAO type project in which I participated and trying to understand fully it. We can not let thing for undetermined period.

At the moment we have this to vote
https://github.com/MovementDAO/Voting-DApp
 you can find the instructions there  Wink
gumshed

Activity: 233
Merit: 178

The future is almost here.

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:39:00 PM

This is my proposal:

Movement Companion DApp

Summary:

As more people will join the Movement there is going to be the need for tools meant to help the community participate and connect with each other in the easiest way possible.

Managing of Spheres,
Tip valuable members for their contributions or simply donate to a Sphere to fund it.
My proposal is to create a wallet which will manage it by using smart contracts.

Idea:

Use cases:
User Bob is interested in AI, Bob use the Movement Companion dApp to check if there is any existing Sphere about AI. He will be able to get a list of all the Spheres along with a short description and a members list:

The Sphere exist already: Bob join the sphere with one click, the wallet will create a transaction toward the smart contract signing him up

Bob likes a lot the Sphere and decide to donate 100 MVT to make it grow and help redistribute those token to people who are actively contributing to it.
The sphere does not exist already: Bob decide to create the Sphere, it will become the owner of it and will be able to:

Create voting proposal
Technical:
The Master contract will hold a list of smart contract addresses corresponding to the Spheres as well will allow to add Spheres to the main list so they can be discovered.

The Movement Companion DApp will have embedded the Master smart contract address and will use it as entry point to collect the information about Spheres and Voting proposals.

The Movement Companion DApp will have the ability to deploy Spheres under the shape of smart contract, which will be then added to the Master smart contract. The Sphere smart contract will contain a list of Participant’s addresses and have a Voting proposal system as well.

This is a great idea.  Ease of access to the platform is a must to promote growth.

The Movement  🌱  Unstoppable Organization
▂▃▅▆ ⌠  Connect and Create  |  Join the movement  ⌡ ▆▅▃▂
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties  Github  Twitter  Reddit  Telegram  Blog
MovementAI

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 09:04:06 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 09:18:55 PM by MovementAI

Greenpoint and Decentraland's Terraform

Greenpoint is a virtual headquarter for decentralized collaboration. It allows people from all around the world to connect and create across borders and cultures. Organized as a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO), The Movement allows anyone to take part in its development and governance. The Movement is a pioneering organization and movement for the advancement of decentralized grassroots activity worldwide.

To establish a common ground and place that is based on the vision of decentralization and borderless collaboration, Greenpoint will be built in Decentraland — a cutting-edge decentralized open VR world on the Ethereum platform.

In addition to The Movement Token (MVT), LAND in the Decentraland Terraform Event has been secured by The Movement's initial creator as a gift to all Movement participants of the presence and the future. It is meant for people to build upon, to make friends and collaborate, to connect and create. Build valuable decentralized networks based on trust and friendship.

Info on the Initial Decentraland Terraform LAND Reservation Transactions:
https://github.com/MovementDAO/Greenpoint/blob/master/Decentraland/Greenpoint-Terraform.md

To Move It:

testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:56:13 PM

This is my proposal:

Movement Companion DApp

Summary:

Managing of Spheres,

Idea:

Use cases:

Create voting proposal
Technical:

Really cool.
All the proposals are interesting, thanks to all the involved members!
Sunsource

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:10:45 PM

what the plan? send me pm how i can make cash out of this!
straight forward talk!  let me know asap,and i will help this project!!!
let,s work !!
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:33:15 PM

Greenpoint and Decentraland's Terraform

Greenpoint is a virtual headquarter for decentralized collaboration. It allows people from all around the world to connect and create across borders and cultures. Organized as a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO), The Movement allows anyone to take part in its development and governance. The Movement is a pioneering organization and movement for the advancement of decentralized grassroots activity worldwide.

To establish a common ground and place that is based on the vision of decentralization and borderless collaboration, Greenpoint will be built in Decentraland — a cutting-edge decentralized open VR world on the Ethereum platform.

In addition to The Movement Token (MVT), LAND in the Decentraland Terraform Event has been secured by The Movement's initial creator as a gift to all Movement participants of the presence and the future. It is meant for people to build upon, to make friends and collaborate, to connect and create. Build valuable decentralized networks based on trust and friendship.

Info on the Initial Decentraland Terraform LAND Reservation Transactions:
https://github.com/MovementDAO/Greenpoint/blob/master/Decentraland/Greenpoint-Terraform.md

To Move It:

I'm in now ---> We're at 180 parcels altogether....got in for 10 parcels.  Let's build this thing!

Project ID: [snip]
Project Name: Greenpoint: A Meeting Point for Grassroots Movements
Reference: https://github.com/decentraland/districts/issues/8
Time: 1511389231171
Action: Join
Parcels to allocate: 10
Piggy

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 05:37:43 AM

So to have an idea is an area of 1km×1km the one we got available
DarkTrollCoin

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 10:05:16 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 10:24:28 AM by DarkTrollCoin

I just created the french twitter account.
My personnal twitter wasn't the good spot so i created something more official.

I am working on translating the tweets and will update it in the next days if not before.

I was thinking of something about the different languages.
you can read my reflection starting here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2329753.msg25069932#msg25069932

The Movement  🌱  Unstoppable Organization
▂▃▅▆ ⌠  Connect and Create  |  Join the movement  ⌡ ▆▅▃▂
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties  Github  Twitter  Reddit  Telegram  Blog
VR365

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:33:03 PM

It's definitely a relatively unknown gem and that's really good. The fact that it's sold at 4 cents... man! it's an invitation, a gift if you will. Even at $1 the market cap is only $3M, not pricy at all for a direct share in a global movement organization.
Obviously now it's kinda quiet before the winds that are coming. This project's ideas have something to say to absolutely everyone, but I think it can actually take 1-2 years or so till many people understand this, because it's something so relatively new.
How will I look back to my post? Remind me! It will be my pleasure to look back at what I believe is a very early phase of new internet interaction: with decentralization, blockchain, virtual reality, and who knows what's more to come. A general movement and an organization that facilitates new types of movements for and in the world society. You got me as a core supporter all the way!
OneUnderBridge

Activity: 368
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 10:42:18 PM

It's definitely a relatively unknown gem and that's really good. The fact that it's sold at 4 cents... man! it's an invitation, a gift if you will. Even at $1 the market cap is only $3M, not pricy at all for a direct share in a global movement organization.
Obviously now it's kinda quiet before the winds that are coming. This project's ideas have something to say to absolutely everyone, but I think it can actually take 1-2 years or so till many people understand this, because it's something so relatively new.
How will I look back to my post? Remind me! It will be my pleasure to look back at what I believe is a very early phase of new internet interaction: with decentralization, blockchain, virtual reality, and who knows what's more to come. A general movement and an organization that facilitates new types of movements for and in the world society. You got me as a core supporter all the way!

Especially in light of some of Elan Musk's theories on simulated realities. (https://www.vox.com/2016/6/2/11837608/elon-musk-simulation-argument) We are on the frontier of colonizing a new tokenized reality. What we do today, will shape the future in this space.

▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬▬▬
..Connect and Create..
                ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████  ████████████  ███████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
       ██████████████████████████

The Movement
Unstoppable Organization
                  ▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄      
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬
Connect and Create
⌠                  ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:25:41 AM

There is calm before storm that's explanation for this stability in the market at the moment. Although most of the people received free tokens but incredibly vast majority of holders have deep believe in this project. Sometimes taking risk can turn into serious profit that's why I picked some extra from market.
I noticed that too. No one wants to sell early and this rarely happens. A very good sign!

It almost never happened as far as I remember. This is an excellent sign indeed. I guess that the long period with nothing concrete happening here has made all the short-term-thinkers quit, since you needed a quite abstract mind to find a reason to keep staying here Smiley

Piggy

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 06:22:38 AM

We need more ideas, if you have something to contribute now is the moment.
Every idea can also spark new one. It doesnt matter how crazy it sound.
Sunsource

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:35:36 AM

its,all sounds nice!but  how i can make real cash out of  this??  if i can undestood  how  i can get real results  put of this then   i can help too.
but how i can get realresults?  real cash??
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:26:26 AM

In virtual reality everything is possible but the problem is we need someone to develop something in order for us to move forward, here is an idea how about a VR market place, if you have seen the movie Valerian where the market place is all in VR. If by chance someone could remake that or applied it in project that would be nice.
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: