Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:24:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 262697 times)
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:49:20 AM

I would like to suggest VR apps for market trading which will let the players trade cryptos in VR. I know it is seems stupid but I think more people will enjoy trading cryptos while socializing inside VR. Just my 2sats.

Do you know how to set anything like this up? Do you own any of the plots in the Greenpoint district? If you do, then maybe we could collaborate on building a decentralized virtual exchange in our district. That's just a thought because it really does sound like a great idea to be able to connect with others while considering our trades, right?

I dont know anything about that, I am just a simple person that is sharing my idea for the project. But I am willing to participate in every way that I can of course. Thank you for complementing my idea.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 06:13:49 AM

80 btc for listing on hitbtc? you guys serious? where you found such big numbers, didnt saw nowhere more than 2-3 btc per listing, i guess you got wrong information, cause 80 btc is nonsence its more than a million

I think is a mistake. The most expensive exchanges are Livecoin and cryptopia 4 and 5 BTC. Which is still huge in my opinion.
Other alternatives are:
coinexchange = 1 BTC
yobit.net = 0.7 BTC (not recommend)
stocks.exchange = free
cryptobroker.io  = free
coinsmarkets.com = free (notrecommend)

Stock.Exchange is a good small scale exchange website to add more liquidity on the market and can help MVT on coinmarketcap Listing.

Coinexchange is also good, but Its not 1BTC anymore. they are asking 3BTC per listing now. They are too small yet too greedy.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 06:22:03 AM

I would like to suggest VR apps for market trading which will let the players trade cryptos in VR. I know it is seems stupid but I think more people will enjoy trading cryptos while socializing inside VR. Just my 2sats.

Do you know how to set anything like this up? Do you own any of the plots in the Greenpoint district? If you do, then maybe we could collaborate on building a decentralized virtual exchange in our district. That's just a thought because it really does sound like a great idea to be able to connect with others while considering our trades, right?

I dont know anything about that, I am just a simple person that is sharing my idea for the project. But I am willing to participate in every way that I can of course. Thank you for complementing my idea.

That is fine. We are here to seed new ideas, discuss them and improve upon at this stage. You dont need to be an expert.
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:53:44 AM

80 btc for listing on hitbtc? you guys serious? where you found such big numbers, didnt saw nowhere more than 2-3 btc per listing, i guess you got wrong information, cause 80 btc is nonsence its more than a million

Not 80 BTC, But still a hefty price tag to get listed on that exchange.. They also require Monthly Maintenance Fee of 4BTC. They already making enough money from the trading fees but still they require a high price tag for each listing.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:24:40 PM

Not 80 BTC, But still a hefty price tag to get listed on that exchange.. They also require Monthly Maintenance Fee of 4BTC. They already making enough money from the trading fees but still they require a high price tag for each listing.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1905086.msg24641154#msg24641154

You can see that hitbtc asking 50 btc for listing lifetime.

Or you can send 9 or 15 btc for 6-12 months listing. Just try the newer exchanges like coss or kucoin.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
clearclear

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 01:44:29 PM

Wow - that are some hefty price tags - did not know that they did not reduced the bitcoin prices during the upward market - thought they would maybe calculate in dollars but no - weird. So I hope we can still get on some exchange and then go on from there - maybe we can even set up a p2p exchange in decentraland - who would be in?
OneUnderBridge

Activity: 368
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:10:47 PM

Wow - that are some hefty price tags - did not know that they did not reduced the bitcoin prices during the upward market - thought they would maybe calculate in dollars but no - weird. So I hope we can still get on some exchange and then go on from there - maybe we can even set up a p2p exchange in decentraland - who would be in?

I think that is already in the works. Once we come together, nobody can stop us from trading with one another. The centralized markets are just there to bring the counterparties together in one place. However, our model is bringing us together organically, so if we want to trade, talk, collude, create, or whatever we want, then we will have a place that brings us together for those purposes. This is big!

▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬▬▬
..Connect and Create..
                ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████  ████████████  ███████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
       ██████████████████████████

The Movement
Unstoppable Organization
                  ▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬
Connect and Create
⌠                  ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
Decentralix

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:48:10 PM

I really love it, not only did I see that my MANA is already worth 7X more than when I bought it, it's also fun to play around with the Decentraland test auction https://auction.decentraland.online/, real auction is tomorrow December 15.

I discovered the following. In the test auction the way districts are oganized is very interesting. Greenpoint is right below its larger neighbour Decentraland University, and next to Genesis Plaza 0,80. Let's explore what's going on, this is exciting for sure

Also The MVT is a sleeping little dragon with only 3 million cap. A few talented people can literally take over the lead of the DAO's development to foster community participation and a snowball effect... it will easily be at a double digit million market cap too imo. Also a lot of people will become aware of Greenpoint and The Movement when Decentraland is launching the world

Piggy

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:53:05 PM

I really love it, not only did I see that my MANA is already worth 7X more than when I bought it, it's also fun to play around with the Decentraland test auction https://auction.decentraland.online/, real auction is tomorrow December 15.

I discovered the following. In the test auction the way districts are oganized is very interesting. As you can see on the small map, in the middle there's the Genesis plaza and the districts are the purple spaces.

So Greenpoint is right below its larger neighbour Decentraland University, and next to Genesis Plaza 0,80. Let's explore what's going on, this is exciting for sure

Also The MVT is a sleeping little dragon with only 3 million cap. A few talented people can literally take over the lead of the DAO's development to foster community participation and a snowball effect... it will easily be at a double digit million market cap too imo. Also a lot of people will become aware of Greenpoint and The Movement when Decentraland is launching the world

Cool stuff, need to have a look myself. Does the scene editor works now?
Decentralix

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:55:17 PM

also the MANA contributions for community districts like Greenpoint are now closed. we got a lot of LAND to build!

The Movement‏
@MovementDAO
#Decentraland district contributions are now closed. More than 400,000 $MANA have been committed to Greenpoint, virtual headquarter for decentralized collaboration. Collectively built and governed by participants of The Movement FDO. You too are invited to join.

That means Greenpoint has more than 400 LAND

Does the scene editor works now?

I think they're preparing the building of land parcels on mainnet to begin soon after the terraform event concludes - last time I went to the editor site it said "go to the land manager to edit a parcel" but when you click it (the link is https://land.decentraland.today/) the title says Decentraland loader and keeps loading (for now, on my end)

I'm just beginning to dive deep into the Matrix Smiley

evergrow

Activity: 426
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 09:20:18 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 09:43:53 PM by evergrow

I discovered the following. In the test auction the way districts are oganized is very interesting. As you can see on the small map, in the middle there's the Genesis plaza and the districts are the purple spaces.

So Greenpoint is right below its larger neighbour Decentraland University, and next to Genesis Plaza 0,80. Let's explore what's going on, this is exciting for sure

https://i.imgur.com/YaSSxYA.png

Cool stuff, need to have a look myself. Does the scene editor works now?
VR world + game + community + collaboration --> next-gen crypto platform

Can't believe it's slowly all taking form!

btw checked the map, Decentraland Conference Center is also next to Greenpoint! Cool
GTTIGER

Activity: 527
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:46:06 PM

also the MANA contributions for community districts like Greenpoint are now closed. we got a lot of LAND to build!

The Movement‏
@MovementDAO
#Decentraland district contributions are now closed. More than 400,000 $MANA have been committed to Greenpoint, virtual headquarter for decentralized collaboration. Collectively built and governed by participants of The Movement FDO. You too are invited to join.

I think they're preparing the building of land parcels on mainnet to begin soon after the terraform event concludes - last time I went to the editor site it said "go to the land manager to edit a parcel" but when you click it (the link is https://land.decentraland.today/) the title says Decentraland loader and keeps loading (for now, on my end)

Who did this? Does the community have a donation address to donate for things like this?

evergrow

Activity: 426
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 09:53:25 PM

The Movement‏
@MovementDAO

Who did this? Does the community have a donation address to donate for things like this?
"Dropper" and the Participants of the Terraform event. Greenpoint is a Decentraland Community District and you could commit MANA to it until today (13th December), in order to contribute LAND

This document has crucial details:
https://github.com/MovementDAO/Greenpoint/blob/master/Decentraland/Greenpoint-Terraform.md

Greenpoint is a virtual headquarter for decentralized collaboration. It allows people from all around the world to connect and create across borders and cultures. Organized as a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO), The Movement allows anyone to take part in its development and governance. The Movement is a pioneering organization and movement for the advancement of decentralized grassroots activity worldwide.

To establish a common ground and place that is based on the vision of decentralization and borderless collaboration, Greenpoint will be built in Decentraland — a cutting-edge decentralized open VR world on the Ethereum platform.

In addition to The Movement Token (MVT), LAND in the Decentraland Terraform Event has been secured by The Movement's initial creator as a gift to all Movement participants of the presence and the future. It is meant for people to build upon, to make friends and collaborate, to connect and create. Build valuable decentralized networks based on trust and friendship.

Initial Decentraland Terraform LAND Reservation Transactions (MANA locked in):

Total: 99000 MANA (99 LAND)

Including Community Reservations:

Total: 408000 MANA (408 LAND, Last updated: 13th December 2017)

The Movement DAO Bitcointalk Discussion Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068554

Decentraland Terraform: https://terraform.decentraland.org/
nelson4lov

Activity: 2058
Merit: 791

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:12:08 PM

Is The Movement DAO tokens listed on any exchange yet? Someone should point me in the right direction if they know. Thanks.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
gumshed

Activity: 233
Merit: 178

The future is almost here.

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:29:04 PM

Is The Movement DAO tokens listed on any exchange yet? Someone should point me in the right direction if they know. Thanks.

Right now MVT is listed on EtherDelta.  https://etherdelta.com/#MVT-ETH

The Movement  🌱  Unstoppable Organization
▂▃▅▆ ⌠  Connect and Create  |  Join the movement  ⌡ ▆▅▃▂
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties  Github  Twitter  Reddit  Telegram  Blog
clearclear

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:56:47 PM

It is really a pity that MVT is only listed on etherdelta for now - but I think this could also be a good thing as not a lot of people are aware of it so far - so I think it can be huge in the future
jpdorn

Activity: 429
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:15:39 PM

You can accumulate at etherdelta. Note that there are few DAO projects and this one is no ICO. Governance projects is set to be big in 2018, as bitcoin will face many problems in that topic.
OneUnderBridge

Activity: 368
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 05:59:45 AM

The Movement‏
@MovementDAO

Have you figured out what we're supposed to do if we reserved land in Greenpoint? Are we supposed to pick plots or something, and if so, how do we do that? I would like my parcels all in a square. Do you have any idea?

▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬▬▬
..Connect and Create..
                ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
       ██████████████████████████

The Movement
Unstoppable Organization
                  ▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬
Connect and Create
⌠                  ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
gumshed

Activity: 233
Merit: 178

The future is almost here.

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 04:28:04 PM

Is this something we could become involved with?

https://blog.decentraland.org/decentraland-and-bancor-partner-to-create-a-mana-bnt-token-relay-for-decentralized-liquidity-d2e69002f104

The Movement  🌱  Unstoppable Organization
▂▃▅▆ ⌠  Connect and Create  |  Join the movement  ⌡ ▆▅▃▂
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties  Github  Twitter  Reddit  Telegram  Blog
Piggy

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 06:58:29 PM

It is quite interesting, maybe when the Movement will be a bit more mature we can do something similar with Decentraland
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: