Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:58:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 262693 times)
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:00:51 AM

Wait, do I get it right that DAO is getting it's own VR headquarters? It's purchased with MANA?

that's right brother, we have our own VR headquarter (its name is Greenpoint) and it's not even that small, it has more than 400 Land parcels. If you open Metamask and go to https://auction.decentraland.org, search for "Greenpoint" in the search bar you can see its position. The land is already there! I'm soooo looking forward to roaming around the lands, meet with friends, make new friends, and build nice things. A DAO to have a virtual HQ is awesome!
Imagine all the possibilities and ideas that can be share in VR you can collaborate any projects with your partners without leaving the comfort of your home or office.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:29:41 AM

I havent heard any news from devs, I think if someone can manage to make website for the movement, that would be much more appreciated by the community. It will be a next step to gather people, vote, or uploads some ideas for the project.

I have been in contact with Dropper, i proposed to help with the voting user interface using Metamask.

He is quite busy but he has everything under control.  Smiley
OneUnderBridge

Activity: 368
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:09:48 AM

got MvT! I'm in the org Wink

The Movement. The name rocks already

Welcome to the community! We're doing big things here. This is the premier value creation movement where the whole is truly more valuable than the sum of its parts. Every click counts, connect, create, share!

Welcome to The Movement, forward42Zero!

@oneunderbridge, mate I just re-checked this. I can access the auction just fine when I log in with an account on metamask that I used to contribute to the genesis city. However, another account that was used to contribute land to greenpoint seems to be unable to log in and see the parcels indeed, same issue as you have ("We couldn't retrieve any account information associated with your current address. Are you using the correct address?"). I'm going to ask about this in the Decentraland channels.

Update: I asked and received an answer in under 5 minutes Smiley
Quote from: Trevor
Hi, this is a known bug—basically, if all of your MANA is in districts, the page won't unlock for individual bidding. We're working on a fix but it's not game-breaking because those parcels have already been placed in the world. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Let's make this thing happen.
Absolutely! 🏄

I wonder how they decided to place those those parcels. If they're all randomly distributed all over the place in the district then we may have to do our own swapping. I guess that would be something fun, huh? I just can't wait to start building.

▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬▬▬
..Connect and Create..
                ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████  ████████████  ███████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
       ██████████████████████████

The Movement
Unstoppable Organization
                  ▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬
Connect and Create
⌠                  ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
FreshB

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:17:23 PM

I have definitly missed this community. Alot has happened in such a short time. I love the strategic position of Greenpoint on the map. I'm going to make out time to add more value to the community. It's been quite busy in the real world for me. Can't wait to relax in Greenpoint  Grin

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:21:25 PM

really the best thing is to be besides the university on decentralland Smiley

this couldnt be get better and i think the value of the token will at least hit 50cent within the next months now surely.

time to buy some more!
jpdorn

Activity: 429
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:33:29 PM

aragon is getting ready, we could use it to build a organization(idk if this was said before), @dropper:
https://twitter.com/izqui9/status/942863679380508673
Decentralix

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:46:18 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 09:58:14 PM by Decentralix

I have definitly missed this community. Alot has happened in such a short time. I love the strategic position of Greenpoint on the map. I'm going to make out time to add more value to the community. It's been quite busy in the real world for me. Can't wait to relax in Greenpoint  Grin
good to see you mate, welcome back FreshB!!

aragon is getting ready, we could use it to build a organization(idk if this was said before), @dropper:
this is great, thanks for posting, jp mate! everything's evolving nicely - yeah the whitepaper (published in September) mentions Aragon as well Smiley

By the way I saw this today: http://auction.decentraland.fyi/, it's for all those who can't login to/see the auction app. If you search for Greenpoint in the search bar it will take you right to our spot, check it out Smiley tip: use ctrl + - (win) or cmd + - (mac) on your keyboard to zoom out in your browser.

and another interesting news, they're building "virtual silicon valley" in decentraland.
Aelf, FBG Capital & Decentraland Join Forces to Create a Virtual Silicon Valley
Joining forces to build Crypto Valley, a virtual hub for the blockchain industry:

https://blog.decentraland.org/aelf-fbg-capital-decentraland-join-forces-to-create-a-virtual-silicon-valley-ecfef8de0ce8

olympys

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:00:41 PM

Nice to see slow but steady development. Very curious to see community action after distribution. Will we manage to create a real functioning decentralized movement? So far so good.
Decentralix

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:14:44 PM

Will we manage to create a real functioning decentralized movement? So far so good.

I think it's pretty much happening, step by step!

there's nobody who can stop us from connectin' and creatin'

gumshed

Activity: 233
Merit: 178

The future is almost here.

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:57:18 PM

I have definitly missed this community. Alot has happened in such a short time. I love the strategic position of Greenpoint on the map. I'm going to make out time to add more value to the community. It's been quite busy in the real world for me. Can't wait to relax in Greenpoint  Grin
good to see you mate, welcome back FreshB!!

this is great, thanks for posting, jp mate! everything's evolving nicely - yeah the whitepaper (published in September) mentions Aragon as well Smiley

By the way I saw this today: http://auction.decentraland.fyi/, it's for all those who can't login to/see the auction app. If you search for Greenpoint in the search bar it will take you right to our spot, check it out Smiley tip: use ctrl + - (win) or cmd + - (mac) on your keyboard to zoom out in your browser.

and another interesting news, they're building "virtual silicon valley" in decentraland.
Aelf, FBG Capital & Decentraland Join Forces to Create a Virtual Silicon Valley
Joining forces to build Crypto Valley, a virtual hub for the blockchain industry:

https://blog.decentraland.org/aelf-fbg-capital-decentraland-join-forces-to-create-a-virtual-silicon-valley-ecfef8de0ce8

There is a ton going on in Decentraland within the districts and I feel like we should reach out to them with an "olive branch" of sorts.  An open invitation if you will. I've gone ahead and compiled the data from all the districts and their creators on github. Below is the link to a shared spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iwiOT-R7CXlrpKubgJRFgto31Mmrh6vBW39L_nI-LcI/edit?usp=sharing

I think we should come up with a document/invitation to these creators explaining what The Movement is.  Greenpoint could definitely become the center of all innovation within the districts.

I was also mulling around the idea of gifting MVT to these creators from a community donation pot. I'm not sure how anyone else would feel about that.

Anyway, If someone wanted to volunteer to create the above-mentioned document, as a community we could review and make a decision is this was a route we wanted to go.

and as always, I'm just spitballing here.

The Movement  🌱  Unstoppable Organization
▂▃▅▆ ⌠  Connect and Create  |  Join the movement  ⌡ ▆▅▃▂
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties  Github  Twitter  Reddit  Telegram  Blog
Piggy

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 02:52:21 AM

Good work, we could defenetely start to contact some of of them by joining their chat/communications channels and make sure they have a compatible vision with the movement.

Im not a great speaker, but if needed i can deploy the smart contract Dropper provided and a barebone user interface to vote/decide on this matter with Metamask.
AdobeWriter

Activity: 359
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:32:35 PM

i like our position more and more Smiley

Looking great even from here. Can't wait to see it all when it's ready. I've already seen some awesome suggestions about the design and layout by our community members Smiley
seddik

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:33:13 PM

Hello guys,
Have checked this thread for a while now, have been a little busy lately.
Can someone give me the latest news please.
Thanks.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Piggy

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 02:46:07 PM

Hello guys,
Thanks.

• Bounties started
  • Decentraland launched and we have our land
Mr.Y

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:48:54 PM

Hello guys,
Thanks.

• Bounties started

How this land will be divided, what will be the bases of that and consider we have spheres, who will decide how much land goes to which sphere?
Curtis Again

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:36:41 PM

Hi all! Yesterday I've bought some MVT token but unfortunately I'm not actually very rich: can I still apply for bounties?
I decided too late to open an account in this forum, before I've spent my time just on reading it to understand how it works and what the crypto land is. Now I've discovered this nice community, please don't lose your "subversive spirit" because from the little that I understood this is one of the most beautiful places on the forum! I'm so sorry because I don't have any technical skills, I'm still trying to understand what you exactly mean when you talk about our VR headquarter or how to reach it but I strongly support this project with my whole self!!! Keep up the good work! Thank you!!
Piggy

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:47:28 PM

Hello guys,
Thanks.

• Bounties started

How this land will be divided, what will be the bases of that and consider we have spheres, who will decide how much land goes to which sphere?

We still have to decide all of this.

Hi all! Yesterday I've bought some MVT token but unfortunately I'm not actually very rich: can I still apply for bounties?
I decided too late to open an account in this forum, before I've spent my time just on reading it to understand how it works and what the crypto land is. Now I've discovered this nice community, please don't lose your "subversive spirit" because from the little that I understood this is one of the most beautiful places on the forum! I'm so sorry because I don't have any technical skills, I'm still trying to understand what you exactly mean when you talk about our VR headquarter or how to reach it but I strongly support this project with my whole self!!! Keep up the good work! Thank you!!

Hi welcome, you can have a look at the bounty thread.
You can discuss in here and give suggestion anytime if you have some good ideas to propose
BlackMike

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:49:03 PM

I havent heard any news from devs, I think if someone can manage to make website for the movement, that would be much more appreciated by the community. It will be a next step to gather people, vote, or uploads some ideas for the project.

I have been in contact with Dropper, i proposed to help with the voting user interface using Metamask.

He is quite busy but he has everything under control.  Smiley

It's great to hear! I hope he will find a bit of time to post here from time to time!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
OneUnderBridge

Activity: 368
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 08:53:27 AM

got MvT! I'm in the org Wink

The Movement. The name rocks already

Welcome to the community! We're doing big things here. This is the premier value creation movement where the whole is truly more valuable than the sum of its parts. Every click counts, connect, create, share!

Welcome to The Movement, forward42Zero!

@oneunderbridge, mate I just re-che cked this. I can access the auction just fine when I log in with an account on metamask that I used to contribute to the genesis city. However, another account that was used to contribute land to greenpoint seems to be unable to log in and see the parcels indeed, same issue as you have ("We couldn't retrieve any account information associated with your current address. Are you using the correct address?"). I'm going to ask about this in the Decentraland channels.

Update: I asked and received an answer in under 5 minutes Smiley
Quote from: Trevor
Hi, this is a known bug—basically, if all of your MANA is in districts, the page won't unlock for individual bidding. We're working on a fix but it's not game-breaking because those parcels have already been placed in the world. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Let's make this thing happen.
Absolutely! 🏄

Did you communicate with the team in the rocketchat? Or other ways?

I am now able to log into the Decentraland auction so they must have fixed the bug. It still wont let me pick any parcels in the Greenpoint district so they must be randomly distributed. It looks like we'll have to put our heads together and figure out a fair way to choose our plots. I don't know.

▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬▬▬
..Connect and Create..
                ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
       ██████████████████████████

The Movement
Unstoppable Organization
                  ▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬
Connect and Create
⌠                  ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
Piggy

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 09:45:03 AM

We could make an internal bidding i guess or better valuate the sphere and associate a proportional amount of parcels?
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: