Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:13:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 262697 times)
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 05:31:07 AM

is that new exchange where is mvt listed - 9coin is some new exchange? cause i dont see movement on coinmarketcap or even information about this exchange on coinmarketcap:/ hope that info will be there soon, cause we waiting a lot for mvt listed on coinmarkertcap  Smiley

For the moment is better to wait using that exchange, at least till a bit more feedbacks about it are showing up. We don't even know how we got listed since nobody applied for us to be there.

Today the Movement coin has experienced a sharp drop in its price - has there been any bad news? Or it's just some whale or dolphin dumping his coins?

Let them dump Cheesy they are missing out a great opportunity of the future.

Shortsighted people usually dont survive on this market and they are always to first one to dump at first sight of blood.

quite normal. Some people see small gains and immediately sell for those. But they actually will never achieve a 10x ROI or something in Crypto.

Besides this impatience, most do not follow the project and just sell the airdopped token. But if they knew how good the project is coming along these days, I doubt they would sell

That's true, so many people get in crypto just to grab the daily bread, as soon as possible,  with close to no clue about what they are getting and selling and with zero long term vision.

Absolutely. The funny point is that most come here to make a quick buck and still hoping in their mind to become rich af. But those are the same people selling a Project with ongoing development and community at the bottom just to jump in on a coin which already did like 300%

There is a lot more creating, collaborating, and connecting behind the scenes with this project than this thread reflects. I am super excited about a few of the things some of our members are working on independently. Too many people are worrying about an exchange -- I've said it before and I will say it again, "The value of this project will be realized within the community and it wont be found on an exchange." There's only 3 million MVT and when their value is substantiated, nobody will be putting them on an exchange anyway because they are a value CREATING asset....mark my words. This is a unique opportunity.

Well said  Wink
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hongthanh0290

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:39:10 AM

Count Me In Please
Genesis Sentence: If we are afraid of failure, it means we have limited our ability.
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:15:21 PM
Merited by bapp (1)

Basically this organization is a living entity that is not controlled by any one individual or group but governed by all people on the internet who are participating. It's an unstoppable thing. The purpose of the movement is to encourage collaboration "across borders and cultures" so anybody working on top or within this project works on the basis of the values of bringing people together, creating new connections and value. On the basis of blockchain tech for transparency and next-generation governance as well as on the basis of the upcoming VR tech for new ways of collaboration in a 3D world. Bringing dimensions together in new ways. So what you have is an organization built by people for people directly without any middlemen (no enterprise or government involved in any way) to encourage cooperation and innovation. And there's simply going to be tremendous fun taking part in walking around the virtual headquarter talking to people and checking things out ... creating and maintaining spheres with other members, being part of a new stream of evolving possibilities. A thriving community is a lot of fun. You see, an awesome community hub for the VR world is in the making. It's so small that we're all the ultra early adopters.
My two cents
did some digging in the thread and my EYES kept reading this gem post Cool bapp how are you doin' brother

Yes I agree, this encapsulates what The Movement might be if it survives this early phase of creation into a truly decentralised organically growing organisation. So many crypto projects spout decentralisation mantras without coming close to achieving it, most cryptos are highly centralised and controlled money making schemes without much humanity and concern for doing any good in the world. The Movement stands out as being very different!
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:26:23 PM

you can all check the distribution of the tokens.

https://etherscan.io/token/0x3d46454212c61ecb7b31248047fa033120b88668#balances

this is unusual. an unusual even distribution. and because of this we can and have to work together to achieve something. and i hope that nobody will just pump the price and then game over.
forward42Zero

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:37:31 PM

this is unusual. an unusual even distribution. and because of this we can and have to work together to achieve something. and i hope that nobody will just pump the price and then game over.

nice

I see #1 and #2 are

Rank   Address   Quantity   Percentage
1   0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819   394403.703124311   13.1468%
2   0xce3535fffaed5d0b08dc87f9cbd688d17ca97812   251159   8.3720%

that's 1 people's coins in the EtherDelta smart contract
and 2 the bounty fund
theres literally no tokens that are not in the hands of the movement citizens themselves Cool
spread out nicely
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:22:07 AM

is that new exchange where is mvt listed - 9coin is some new exchange? cause i dont see movement on coinmarketcap or even information about this exchange on coinmarketcap:/ hope that info will be there soon, cause we waiting a lot for mvt listed on coinmarkertcap  Smiley

For the moment is better to wait using that exchange, at least till a bit more feedbacks about it are showing up. We don't even know how we got listed since nobody applied for us to be there.

yeap, i didnt used that exchange, due small price and also you right, its kind a new and unknown stuff for me.
and ofcourse current price there about 0.06 usd is small and not correct for movement as i think. its supose market cap to be about 180k of usd, which is atleast 5-10 times less that it should be on a start of trading, imho
Universidad

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:28:55 PM

crosspost from reddit /r/MovementDAO Cool

The Movement (MVT) has now been listed on Enclaves DEX

Introducing Enclaves DEX - a new trading platform with full liquidity for the top 40 utility tokens.

Some key advantages over other DEXs.

• Full access to etherDelta / forkDelta order book - other exchanges being added soon.
  • Better UI / UX - clean design presenting trading information clearly and dynamically.
  • Trade in and out out of your MetaMask account directly (no need to deposit first, or wrap ETH).
  • Native Enclaves order book with zero fees on all maker trades, and zero fees on taker trades less than 0.1 ETH (with a fee of 0.2% on trades above this).
  • Modern smart contract which is gas efficient, and error tolerant (won’t swallow all of your gas if you miss out on a trade!).
  • Responsive, EU based team with huge experience in building trading applications and dApps.
  • Native Enclaves backend with scalable architecture and micro-services.

-> https://enclaves.io/trade/MVT
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:36:27 PM

yes the distribution is quite even and healthy. That´s something you won't find in many projects. Harder to manipulate the markets with so many holders. Really a chance to achieve something
frozenking

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:10:58 PM

Introducing Enclaves DEX - a new trading platform with full liquidity for the top 40 utility tokens.

• Full access to etherDelta / forkDelta order book - other exchanges being added soon.
  • Better UI / UX - clean design presenting trading information clearly and dynamically.
  • Trade in and out out of your MetaMask account directly (no need to deposit first, or wrap ETH).
  • Native Enclaves order book with zero fees on all maker trades, and zero fees on taker trades less than 0.1 ETH (with a fee of 0.2% on trades above this).
  • Modern smart contract which is gas efficient, and error tolerant (won’t swallow all of your gas if you miss out on a trade!).
  • Responsive, EU based team with huge experience in building trading applications and dApps.

that nice, already etherdelta, forkdelta, 9coin and now this new exchange! we step by step goin to the moon. i hope that soon we will be on coinmarketcap too and on summer will be movement price rise. cause now price is super small, if someone didnt got tokens from aidrop today is a great chance to buy it cheap

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 11:46:08 PM

that nice, already etherdelta, forkdelta, 9coin and now this new exchange! we step by step goin to the moon. i hope that soon we will be on coinmarketcap too and on summer will be movement price rise. cause now price is super small, if someone didnt got tokens from aidrop today is a great chance to buy it cheap

Dont forget that next.exchange is launching very soon.. and this will bring MVT to all new high's ,

Based on their telegram Channel they will launch publicly anytime when some bugs has been fix during the private test.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Piggy

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 08:02:25 AM

Just be careful with these new exchanges popping out, as far as i know nobody made a request to get us listed there as well
Universidad

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:23:24 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 10:42:33 AM by Universidad

Just be careful with these new exchanges popping out, as far as i know nobody made a request to get us listed there as well
you're right, be careful not to lose any MVT on any exchange.  but as far as enclavesDEX is concerned- Frei requested it https://www.reddit.com/r/enclavesdex/comments/8e5m6p/listing_request_the_movement_mvt

Tested them and it's awesome. Liquidity aggregator decentralized exchange is a very good idea, I think they're going to be thriving
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:17:26 AM

you're right, be careful not to lose any MVT on any exchange.  but as far as enclavesDEX is concerned- Frei requested it https://www.reddit.com/r/enclavesdex/comments/8e5m6p/listing_request_the_movement_mvt

Tested them and it's awesome. Liquidity aggregator decentralized exchange is a very good idea, I think they're going to be thriving

This actions shows that MVT community has no central authority and everyone can take part of its development. Requesting on exchange is one thing and this is a good community initiative.

Even the dev goes missing, this coin will not die and will continue its path of development.
13Strava

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:32:16 AM

you're right, be careful not to lose any MVT on any exchange.  but as far as enclavesDEX is concerned- Frei requested it https://www.reddit.com/r/enclavesdex/comments/8e5m6p/listing_request_the_movement_mvt

This actions shows that MVT community has no central authority and everyone can take part of its development. Requesting on exchange is one thing and this is a good community initiative.

Even the dev goes missing, this coin will not die and will continue its path of development.

hi all
I really fancy how you folks put it in your dev plan

"all are welcome to take part in its free-flowing open source development and governance".  this spirit will go places. Free flowing! The Movement.
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:34:10 AM

the smaller ones will list as many coins as they can to attract new users. Not sure about the safety though. Stay safe out there using any new exchange
yenphuong2903

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:47:12 PM

Genesis Sentence is : best things always come later
The more the stake holders are the more it will prevent dumping but there should be some reasonable number of participants.
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:54:28 PM

Greenpoint District Proposal Vote

Land contributors who staked MANA to Greenpoint in the Decentraland Terraform Event are asked to confirm or deny approval of the Development Plan proposal. The district development proposal vote is open for 14 days, starting Wednesday 18 April 2018 00:00 AM UTC, ending 2 May 2018 00:00 AM UTC.

Read the instructions https://github.com/MovementDAO/Greenpoint/blob/master/Greenpoint-District-Vote.md

Good to hear from you dropper. I will have to take time to educate myself and find my way through decentralized.
Piggy

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 06:26:41 AM

Decentraland has released an alpha version of their sdk, people have already started to do all sort of cool stuff  Smiley

See: https://twitter.com/search?q=Decentraland&s=09

Presenting the Decentraland SDK Alpha: Start building the metaverse using the first release of our API, updated CLI, and docs.

Get started: https://t.co/Div2xxxWi5

Read the full announcement: https://t.co/sZ6XxoHk52 https://t.co/HLRY4NUkhC
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 06:35:21 AM

Decentraland has released an alpha version of their sdk, people have already started to do all sort of cool stuff  Smiley

See: https://twitter.com/search?q=Decentraland&s=09

Presenting the Decentraland SDK Alpha: Start building the metaverse using the first release of our API, updated CLI, and docs.

Get started: https://t.co/Div2xxxWi5

Read the full announcement: https://t.co/sZ6XxoHk52 https://t.co/HLRY4NUkhC

Goodnews after Goodnews, thats TheMovement, If only we are listed on a decent exchange we will surely be placed on the top 100 coin in coinmarketcap in no time.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
damnguyen2608

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:44:03 PM

yobit is the worst exchange i saw, i think volume there is not real, i didnt use this exchange for a long time and im happy
it would not be good for a dao token to get listing there, better no exchanges than yobit
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: