Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:43:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 262693 times)
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:18:15 PM

People selling this cheap must be really desperate  and really need some cash Cheesy

They are missing the best part of the history, Its just 3 Million Tokens guys with very large and active community behind. I will grab few more MVT to increase my stash.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gumshed

Activity: 233
Merit: 178

The future is almost here.

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 01:20:52 PM

I'm very interested in the movement
I want to help build a language center in Greenpoint:)

That is a very cool idea.  You should definitely write and submit a proposal. Innovation always starts with the spark of an idea.

The Movement  🌱  Unstoppable Organization
▂▃▅▆ ⌠  Connect and Create  |  Join the movement  ⌡ ▆▅▃▂
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties  Github  Twitter  Reddit  Telegram  Blog
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:29:54 PM

People selling this cheap must be really desperate  and really need some cash Cheesy

They are missing the best part of the history, Its just 3 Million Tokens guys with very large and active community behind. I will grab few more MVT to increase my stash.

At least most people selling giving orders not dumping on buy orders.

Trade list on etherdelta is mostly green. Also with last buy price around 0.27$, it brings the market cap to 800k dollars which is really a steal for this kind of project.

kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:12:59 AM

Trade list on etherdelta is mostly green. Also with last buy price around 0.27$, it brings the market cap to 800k dollars which is really a steal for this kind of project.

only 800k? this is 10x no question this year, so we can expect to see 3$ a coin. we just need some volume to go to coinmarketcap and get some free advert.
FreedomShore

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 05:41:41 PM

only 800k? this is 10x no question this year, so we can expect to see 3$ a coin. we just need some volume to go to coinmarketcap and get some free advert.

even more interesting than the price, that will grow naturally, is what the movement can achieve in terms of its vision. what can and will we build together ? I'm sure more than 90% haven't tried to imagine what Greenpoint can be or what in fact you and me want it to be and have. It's limitless what can be created and it started with just a few simple steps. let's go ahead
it's very exciting!
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 06:12:42 PM

even more interesting than the price, that will grow naturally, is what the movement can achieve in terms of its vision. what can and will we build together ? I'm sure more than 90% haven't tried to imagine what Greenpoint can be or what in fact you and me want it to be and have. It's limitless what can be created and it started with just a few simple steps. let's go ahead
it's very exciting!

Hi, if you want to have chat about it come over https://discord.gg/PjXNNBp  people are starting to make plans and brainstorming
frozenking

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:30:31 AM

800k market cap for now is not so bad, minereum for example is too 800k, but i know that elixir is 10kk, so we have chances to be atleast 10kk of marketcap, but we need time, hope that we will achieve it till the end of the world, maybe if all markets will grow it helps too:)

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:08:36 AM

800k market cap for now is not so bad, minereum for example is too 800k, but i know that elixir is 10kk, so we have chances to be atleast 10kk of marketcap, but we need time, hope that we will achieve it till the end of the world, maybe if all markets will grow it helps too:)

no doubt about a growth this year. But I do not think the project is comparable to ELIX. Elix is already in beta stage, so not really comparable at all.

Universidad

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:43:48 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 02:40:08 PM by Universidad

People selling this cheap must be really desperate  and really need some cash Cheesy

no doubt about a growth this year. But I do not think the project is comparable to ELIX. Elix is already in beta stage, so not really comparable at all.

well, let's not compare apples with oranges. both are nice but they surely are different breeds. Smiley

btw as crazy as it may sound to some folks but I believe The Movement will be traded higher than Elix one day
SeaweedHarvest

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:16:11 PM

People selling this cheap must be really desperate  and really need some cash Cheesy

well, let's not compare apples with oranges. both are nice but they surely are different breeds. Smiley

btw as crazy as it may sound to some folks but I believe The Movement will be traded higher than Elix one day

IMO one of the best parts about The Movement is that it's more about collaboration than competition. So this one can happily coexist with just about any other cryptocurrency, project, group or organization because it's a hub for all that. A collaborative space. Combined with a truly and fully decentralized organization that has a virtual headquarter that is really owned by the community that creates and maintains all that - that's new, and that's unique

seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:18:13 PM

We will add MVT/BTC and MVT/ETH trading pairs on http://9coin.com  exchange at 12PM. April 19, 2018  Melbourne Time.
MVT deposits: 14:00 April 18, 2018 (UTC+10)
https://www.9coin.com/news/73

Yeah thanks for the exchange add. It may not be a big exchange for now but all big projects started small and it's always good to have many trading options. The only problem we may have now is trusting new exchanges. Anyways we should trade with caution in new exchanges.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:30:44 PM

I know, I have it in my signature. but why not have a look at byteball. it should be possible to crate a bot in the byteball wallet to trade MVT against Bytes. but i am not sure if I have the skills that are needed.
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:30:40 PM

You shouldn't worry much about the price at this stage, it's just speculation. There is still a lot to do and just through concrete progress in the development of the project the true value will emerge.

I agree

hodl & buidl  Cool

In fact I was not really worrying about the price. Most of the short term price movements in crypto are anyway just speculations. I wanted to understand if this was by any chance an exception.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:18:26 PM

You shouldn't worry much about the price at this stage, it's just speculation. There is still a lot to do and just through concrete progress in the development of the project the true value will emerge.

I agree

hodl & buidl  Cool

In fact I was not really worrying about the price. Most of the short term price movements in crypto are anyway just speculations. I wanted to understand if this was by any chance an exception.

The lack of exchanges of MVT limits its price growth. When next.exchange launch we can probably achieve $1 to $2 price ranges and occassional price dumps since this is an airdrop coins but i think majority of the weak hands are already gone.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Piggy

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:20:23 AM

I know, I have it in my signature. but why not have a look at byteball. it should be possible to crate a bot in the byteball wallet to trade MVT against Bytes. but i am not sure if I have the skills that are needed.

These are quite interesting problems to solve, but really requires a lot of work to do, there are whole projects just based around that. If we are speaking instead about exchanging MVT tokens with other ethereum based tokens, or ETH then that is definitely doable with smart contracts and i may look into it at a certain point, if i have time and there will be the need for it.
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:55:56 AM

I agree

hodl & buidl  Cool

The lack of exchanges of MVT limits its price growth. When next.exchange launch we can probably achieve $1 to $2 price ranges and occassional price dumps since this is an airdrop coins but i think majority of the weak hands are already gone.

sure the lack of exchange is a limit. A lot of people just got their binance account and that´s it. But those who dig for gems will buy it on every exchange if there is a decent volume to actually not totally buy the orderbook. But liquidity comes with popularity

Piggy

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 05:03:16 AM

I agree

hodl & buidl  Cool

sure the lack of exchange is a limit. A lot of people just got their binance account and that´s it. But those who dig for gems will buy it on every exchange if there is a decent volume to actually not totally buy the orderbook. But liquidity comes with popularity
And popularity comes with having a project that actually offer something, echanges will add MVT later Smiley
frozenking

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:11:28 AM

I agree

hodl & buidl  Cool

And popularity comes with having a project that actually offer something, echanges will add MVT later Smiley

this project is a lot depends on you and few users, which i wanna thank! also guys, do you made some roadmap? if not maybe you should do that, of course if you have some plans in future and you know that it is possible to do Smiley

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
SeaweedHarvest

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:25:04 AM

I agree

hodl & buidl  Cool

this project is a lot depends on you and few users, which i wanna thank! also guys, do you made some roadmap? if not maybe you should do that, of course if you have some plans in future and you know that it is possible to do Smiley

the project is the product of all who participate in and contribute to it Smiley that's the nature of The Movement.

there's a roadmap in the dev plan, frozenking.
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:28:52 PM

This is indeed an interesting problem to solve. In fact if would already go in the direction of atomic swaps. Moreover, just because it would be something really knew, it might attract attention and it would probably benefit both MVT and Byteball.
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: