Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:33:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 [300] 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 262693 times)
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:39:05 PM

There are no orders but it is not surprising given that next exchange is quite unknown and still in beta. Good to be listed somewhere anyway.

I just tried to check on how it works we need ETH in our wallet before we can start trading or placing order on any ERC20 tokens including MVT tokens.

I will wait further before using the exchange its not as smooth as they advertise the exchange before.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 04:19:20 PM

Just a reminder, gumshed will be in Denver at the EthDenver in February from 15-17th and he has a plan Smiley

More details here if anybody will be around there:
https://talk.mvt.io/t/ethdenver-february-15-17-2019/162
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:35:17 PM

Just a reminder, gumshed will be in Denver at the EthDenver in February from 15-17th and he has a plan Smiley

Thanks Piggy for the news ,I read the whole article is very nice to know that you are people like him who carry out this project. Hope this dapp will be ready this years it will help quite a lot the MTV community!
theinvestdude

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:02:32 AM

Great! One thing i really like about this project is the strong community involvement.

Everyone is involve in creating a value for the coin lets just hope everyone see it that way. I will try to take my part and help as much as i can do.

_Lucky_

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:40:09 PM

Great! One thing i really like about this project is the strong community involvement.

Everyone is involve in creating a value for the coin lets just hope everyone see it that way. I will try to take my part and help as much as i can do.

Yes, the community here was not originally small! Has MVT received any other exchange than EtherDelta?
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:55:59 PM

Yes, the community here was not originally small! Has MVT received any other exchange than EtherDelta?

I think it's on two exchanges at the moment but there are no volumes unfortunately, but many active users are interested in this project. They are many new exchange and it would not be hard to list in some few more in the near future.

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
theinvestdude

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:21:54 PM

I think it's on two exchanges at the moment but there are no volumes unfortunately, but many active users are interested in this project. They are many new exchange and it would not be hard to list in some few more in the near future.

We have 3

Etherdelta/Forkdelta

Next.Exchange no traders yet, still on beta.

and 9Coin which looks like a scam exchange, haven't tried it yet personally but it doesn't looks legit.
gumshed

Activity: 233
Merit: 178

The future is almost here.

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 12:21:03 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2019, 05:03:26 AM by gumshed
Merited by Münzpräger (1), Piggy (1), vinipoars (1), evergrow (1), bapp (1)

Hello Community

As some of you may know, we’ve been working on bringing the ideas of the Movement to a wider audience. One of the things I’ve been trying to do is connect with different communities online and in person to build bridges with others in this space. With that, I’m looking forward to ETHDenver so if anyone here will be in attendance, make sure you reach out and I’ll buy dinner.

Another thing we’ve been discussing is sponsoring events and becoming coming part of communities we live in. So, for the first our outreach program, I would like to ask for financial help from the community.

There is a hackathon in Fort Collins, Colorado March 1st-3rd.  The people involved are also involved in a project called the Jalapeño Initiative, which incentives blockchain education. Really nice people who are trying to make the world a better place.

I would like us to come together as The Movement Dao and sponsor this hackathon in any shape possible. If you are interested, below you will find links as well as an ETH address for donations.  February 25th, 2019 is the deadline to donate to be recognized.

https://www.hackcsu.com/

https://jalapen.io/

https://www.ethdenver.com/

https://talk.mvt.io/

https://etherscan.io/address/0xfb79d24d4d774bb1c077cbe45b2ea7ba26e0fa18

Thanks everyone and I hope you all are well!

gumshed
https://socialchangeengine.io/

The Movement  🌱  Unstoppable Organization
▂▃▅▆ ⌠  Connect and Create  |  Join the movement  ⌡ ▆▅▃▂
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties  Github  Twitter  Reddit  Telegram  Blog
Münzpräger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 362

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:48:29 PM
Merited by gumshed (1)

We have 3

Etherdelta/Forkdelta

and 9Coin which looks like a scam exchange, haven't tried it yet personally but it doesn't looks legit.

Even a free Binance listing wouldn't do much for the price. Cutting ties with Decentraland was a blow and the movement needs to find a new direction. Gumshed is trying to do that and that's a good thing.
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:08:59 PM

The Movement should migrate to a separate independent chain on Komodo platform that would have bitcoin level security via dPoW.
taki183

Activity: 717
Merit: 176

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:27:39 PM

We have 3

Etherdelta/Forkdelta

Even a free Binance listing wouldn't do much for the price. Cutting ties with Decentraland was a blow and the movement needs to find a new direction. Gumshed is trying to do that and that's a good thing.

I agree with you, the project should be brought to the masses. It is bad that the bounty program did not become successful.

I think it is necessary to describe the idea of the project in more detail so that it becomes easy for ordinary users to understand.

ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:35:31 PM

We have 3

Etherdelta/Forkdelta

I agree with you, the project should be brought to the masses. It is bad that the bounty program did not become successful.

I think it is necessary to describe the idea of the project in more detail so that it becomes easy for ordinary users to understand.
We need good developer who are interested to develop some dapp for this project like nano did, but it is not easy to find people who will work for free, they are many well paid job on the crypto community for developer, why to join MTV? do i am right?

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
evergrow

Activity: 426
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 04:17:52 PM

Alright, departing from Decentraland, back to being a rolling stone! I like that. Ain't it the vision! Ideally The Movement should not rely exclusively on one specific crypto-platform like Decentraland. It's always very hard to get people to use new platforms and systems hence my thinking is that it'd be smart to bring together existing crypto tech and people from everywhere in useful ways. That's where The Movement can shine.

we’ve been working on bringing the ideas of the Movement to a wider audience. One of the things I’ve been trying to do is connect with different communities online and in person to build bridges with others in this space.
I think this sounds pretty much like what TMVT was built for. Thanks for carrying the torch forward, gum. Enjoy EthDenver!
TheFisherman

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:06:37 PM

The Movement should migrate to a separate independent chain on Komodo platform that would have bitcoin level security via dPoW.

sounds interesting, do you have more links on this?

I think The Movement should kinda be a layer. Not just "a DAO" but a platform layer without a platform for people and platforms. Does it make sense? Think about it. Platform-less but using proven tech like cryptography and Bitcoin. Might be a smart way to go. Also it would be nice if The Movement could overcome tribalism and cartels and be a place for all in crypto who believe that it can contribute something good to people's interaction in the world

also liked the recent post about focusing on developing countries. The internet is growing and many more people will become used to cryptocurrencies. We can make people get used to world organizations like the movement
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:15:36 PM

I think The Movement should kinda be a layer. Not just "a DAO" but a platform layer without a platform for people and platforms. Does it make sense? Think about it. Platform-less but using proven tech like cryptography and Bitcoin. Might be a smart way to go. Also it would be nice if The Movement could overcome tribalism and cartels and be a place for all in crypto who believe that it can contribute something good to people's interaction in the world

also liked the recent post about focusing on developing countries. The internet is growing and many more people will become used to cryptocurrencies. We can make people get used to world organizations like the movement
It is nice to see still a lot people are here for this project. Biggest the community better would be the project in the future!
grini

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:49:26 PM

how can I participate in the dao and earn something? who can pay the income?

I think in crypto we all want to earn. If there's a way to do good for community and earn something, it will be popular
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:13:43 PM

It is nice to see still a lot people are here for this project. Biggest the community better would be the project in the future!

project in my bookmarks top on growth in the future for the price. but im would like to know what are your plans to increase the community in the coming months if it is not a secret?
grini

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:41:16 PM

is it possible to earn mvt? who pays it?
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:48:24 AM

Komodo tech is mostly finished now after many years of development, they just don't focus on marketing yet, so even long term crypto followers usually are unaware of what amazing tech they have built. It takes some time and effort to appreciate how advanced Komodo tech is.

https://komodoplatform.com/technology/
grini

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:11:18 PM

Komodo tech is mostly finished now after many years of development, they just don't focus on marketing yet, so even long term crypto followers usually are unaware of what amazing tech they have built. It takes some time and effort to appreciate how advanced Komodo tech is.

https://komodoplatform.com/technology/

I got some thanks to your recommendation and it's already 10%+ up, thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 [300] 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: