Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:45:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 262697 times)
othell_rogue

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 06:19:42 AM

I hope more people come back Sad
Don't you guys have the user emails or something? I think no one uses bct.

Also, decntraland launched:D
Wont we have a headquarters there where we can all talk?

I think all the community moved to their forum, you can check in there: https://talk.mvt.io/
To my shame I don't check that often in there because I am used to this one and can't stay on all forums out there. Since many projects have their own forum is hard to keep you updated on all projects you hold a bag.

To Buy, or not to Sell? That is the question.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 09:38:17 AM

I think there was a talk before that the community already pull out from decentraland and looking for a new platform for themovement.

Majority of people already move on from this token project after selling their tokens. Some already sold during the ATH price. Only the bagholders are left in the project this time.
othell_rogue

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 06:14:01 AM

I think there was a talk before that the community already pull out from decentraland and looking for a new platform for themovement.

Majority of people already move on from this token project after selling their tokens. Some already sold during the ATH price. Only the bagholders are left in the project this time.

I think many sold their tokens (at all time high or not) but the thing is that someone bought those tokens and is in their interest to help the project and help increase the price.
Me, I am a bag holder. The problem is that the other MVT token holders are just waiting for other to do the job for them, and don't contribute to the project like the few active initial bagholders.

GTTIGER

Activity: 527
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 04:07:11 PM

I think many sold their tokens (at all time high or not) but the thing is that someone bought those tokens and is in their interest to help the project and help increase the price.
Me, I am a bag holder. The problem is that the other MVT token holders are just waiting for other to do the job for them, and don't contribute to the project like the few active initial bagholders.
Even so, seems one kind dev is only guy trying to improve:(
Wish I could code.

othell_rogue

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 09:02:09 PM

Wish I could code.

I understand what you mean but there are other ways to help the project besides coding too. You can for example spread the word around and let people know about the Movement Dao project. And doing this maybe a skilled guy or girl will like the project and join it. Not only skilled in coding only, maybe good at design or pr or else.

gumshed

Activity: 233
Merit: 178

The future is almost here.

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2020, 11:55:04 PM

Wish I could code.

I understand what you mean but there are other ways to help the project besides coding too. You can for example spread the word around and let people know about the Movement Dao project. And doing this maybe a skilled guy or girl will like the project and join it. Not only skilled in coding only, maybe good at design or pr or else.

You have the right idea.  Spreading awareness, Building foundations, Design aspects, etc.  Using whatever creative spirit the universe gave you to its full potential. Coding is a small part. It's like, a vehicle is worthless if there is nowhere to go and nobody to take.

I'm going forward. Wanna come?

The Movement  🌱  Unstoppable Organization
▂▃▅▆ ⌠  Connect and Create  |  Join the movement  ⌡ ▆▅▃▂
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties  Github  Twitter  Reddit  Telegram  Blog
GTTIGER

Activity: 527
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 05:44:15 AM

Wish I could code.

You have the right idea.  Spreading awareness, Building foundations, Design aspects, etc.  Using whatever creative spirit the universe gave you to its full potential. Coding is a small part. It's like, a vehicle is worthless if there is nowhere to go and nobody to take.

can I vote for gumshed to get some coins from the dropper, how does this work?

othell_rogue

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 12:59:40 PM

Wish I could code.

Yes coding is like a car engine, the most important part, but you'll need also wheels, doors, windshields, to make a running car.
I am coming too in this journey. Count me in!

gumshed

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2020, 09:36:19 AM

Quick Update
Hope you're all well

https://talk.mvt.io/t/social-change-engine/20/32?u=gumshed

othell_rogue

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 08:56:44 AM

Thank you for the updates @gumshed!
And yes we are good, waiting for more activity on the mvt project. By activity I mean, more social media activity in here and other channels.

P.S. I've seen a lot of project in the sphere that made their own forum, but not many have made a successful one. I think the community should come back in here for more visibility.

gumshed

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 03:13:14 AM
Merited by Dropper (5)

Thank you for the updates @gumshed!
And yes we are good, waiting for more activity on the mvt project. By activity I mean, more social media activity in here and other channels.

P.S. I've seen a lot of project in the sphere that made their own forum, but not many have made a successful one. I think the community should come back in here for more visibility.

Start organizing community discussion.  Rustle up ideas and bring them to reality. Smiley

Dropper (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 80
Merit: 120

The Movement

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 04:56:33 AM

Wishing all of you a good time during these challenging circumstances.

May you stay safe and sound. Connect and create with fellow humans.
othell_rogue

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 10:21:27 AM

Wishing all of you a good time during these challenging circumstances.

May you stay safe and sound. Connect and create with fellow humans.

Thanks for your thoughts!
Same safe you too @Dropper!

paramind22

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2020, 04:41:30 PM

Great to see activity here still. 

Would be great to keep this coin going.  Major theme/theory coins are awesome and this one had tons of activity.  I think it would be good to keep a lot of the activity in the easiest to use social site or forum.  Seems like there are 4 peripheral websites with activity besides here?

gumshed

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 04:00:23 AM

Not complete, but...

http://movementdao.io/

and this is the idea I'm working towards.

https://talk.mvt.io/t/social-change-engine/20

gumshed

paramind22

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2020, 04:08:55 PM

I just posted this message there:

Education Economy

I believe we can create individual and small group economics based on education of ourselves and our immediate group of loved ones and acquaintances.    "Buy from those who will buy from you. For example, many ethnic groups in the United States empower each other by forming economic networks in which each person does a different type of business and they all buy from each other. This prevents money going outside the network into anonymous large corporations."  #7 from  New Economy from Nineteen New Educational Principles
Concepts for Economic Empowerment by Robert Pearson

http://www.paramind.net/new_education_new_economy.html

paramind22

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2020, 04:12:23 PM

Actually, I hit Send on the website Contact Us and it didn't seem to do anything.   Can someone test that?

othell_rogue

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 01:31:39 PM

Actually, I hit Send on the website Contact Us and it didn't seem to do anything.   Can someone test that?

Did you meant Contact ParaMind? Or you are not talking about the paramind.net website Contact Us form?
Anyway on the paramind.net website is working, the button is opening my email client.

gumshed

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2020, 07:27:29 PM

Actually, I hit Send on the website Contact Us and it didn't seem to do anything.   Can someone test that?

Like I said, not complete.   Smiley

I'm enjoying reading your New Education Principles. Where would you like to go with them? I'm on board.

gumshed

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2020, 04:06:00 AM

neat.

Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: