Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:02:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need loan for my travel and tour business  (Read 472 times)
JDacer (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:44:36 AM

i need 1 BTC loan for my travel and tour business. lets talk about the interest Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zaizoun

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:54:35 AM

i need 1 BTC loan for my travel and tour business. lets talk about the interest Smiley
What's the collateral
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:58:15 AM

Whatever you need it for is none of anybody business so far you have the basic which is the collateral that is worth 120% of the loan you seeking which in this Case its obvious you don't have then I say you have successfully increase your post count and you might even earn  additional red trust as a result of that. Congrats for is that feat achieved.
JDacer (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:59:51 AM

What's the collateral

my travel and tour system aunicaj.com
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 08:07:39 AM

What's the collateral

You are here asking for a $3,000 loan for your business, and yet you are using that same business as collateral? How do you expect to transfer this to the lender and continue running your business?
JDacer (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:17:00 AM

What's the collateral

You are here asking for a $3,000 loan for your business, and yet you are using that same business as collateral? How do you expect to transfer this to the lender and continue running your business?

i need to buy 2 account system in aunicaj.com from that system i can make money income. im building a network for  unlimited income
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:23:44 AM

i need to buy 2 account system in aunicaj.com from that system i can make money income. im building a network for  unlimited income

So are you saying that you are looking for a loan for a business that does not even exist? Seriously... Offer a valid collateral or lock the thread and come back when you have something to offer. There are many businesses related to travelling, and bitcointalk is not really any kind of place for searching investors. If you for example have really an idea, go to request it from btcpop.co. However the same applies there, you need to identify yourself, build up reputation to show possible investors that you are a real deal. As well as you will actually have to have some congrete proof that your "business" and "idea" is worth investing on. Judging by the OP, i doubt that anyone will think you are worth investing on. Just basically begging for 1BTC which they will never get back.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
JDacer (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:28:37 AM

i need to buy 2 account system in aunicaj.com from that system i can make money income. im building a network for  unlimited income

So are you saying that you are looking for a loan for a business that does not even exist? Seriously... Offer a valid collateral or lock the thread and come back when you have something to offer. There are many businesses related to travelling, and bitcointalk is not really any kind of place for searching investors. If you for example have really an idea, go to request it from btcpop.co. However the same applies there, you need to identify yourself, build up reputation to show possible investors that you are a real deal. As well as you will actually have to have some congrete proof that your "business" and "idea" is worth investing on. Judging by the OP, i doubt that anyone will think you are worth investing on. Just basically begging for 1BTC which they will never get back.

my collateral is my system in travel and tour business, ive never been begging/scam 1 btc. i keep my reputation
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 08:48:35 AM

i need to buy 2 account system in aunicaj.com from that system i can make money income. im building a network for  unlimited income

my collateral is my system in travel and tour business, ive never been begging/scam 1 btc. i keep my reputation

Your system, as in, an idea? Ideas aren't good collateral because, although they are transferable, it isn't possible to take it away from you - it can only be copied. Furthermore, ideas don't have a lot of value, certainly not 1 BTC. You will have to find a different kind of collateral if you are really serious about this loan, otherwise there is no way it is going to be filled.
JDacer (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:51:30 AM

Your system, as in, an idea? Ideas aren't good collateral because, although they are transferable, it isn't possible to take it away from you - it can only be copied. Furthermore, ideas don't have a lot of value, certainly not 1 BTC. You will have to find a different kind of collateral if you are really serious about this loan, otherwise there is no way it is going to be filled.

sir the system is not transferable or copy. its IT protected because business for everyone transaction international and domestic flight, hotel booking and the other service for local
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:20:29 AM

Youre better off taking this to a bank or to a p2p site. Your whole idea sounds fishy, let alone you not having a real business setup. Why should we lend money to someone who doesnt even want to put money in himself? No one can put a lien on your business because there is no revenue, no profits, nothing. Then you talk about "unlimited income" which isnt such a thing. You have no valid collateral, no business, no trust, and no capital investment in your own "business." Youre not getting anything here and would be surprise if you get a loan anywhere else.
JDacer (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:08:37 PM

Youre better off taking this to a bank or to a p2p site. Your whole idea sounds fishy, let alone you not having a real business setup. Why should we lend money to someone who doesnt even want to put money in himself? No one can put a lien on your business because there is no revenue, no profits, nothing. Then you talk about "unlimited income" which isnt such a thing. You have no valid collateral, no business, no trust, and no capital investment in your own "business." Youre not getting anything here and would be surprise if you get a loan anywhere else.

Posting this here as well as a warning: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2045059.msg20659147#msg20659147

if scam? why all my costumer fly after release the plane ticket. . .even in domestic flight?
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:11:20 PM

if scam? why all my costumer fly after release the plane ticket. . .even in domestic flight?

If you have customers (as well as income), why do you need a loan? Why come here instead of talking to a bank?
JDacer (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:19:20 PM

If you have customers (as well as income), why do you need a loan? Why come here instead of talking to a bank?

my target is international. i cant afford to top up the money international booking is too expensive for me Smiley
oxygen88

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:38:28 PM

you should get a loan from a bank for your business, even bank need a proper collateral before loans are being given.
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:19:22 PM

ive never been begging/scam 1 btc. i keep my reputation

Oh,you already begging and for sure you will scam...
You keep what?! You dont have any reputation but you can create one at this moment. As a scammer!

my target is international. i cant afford to top up the money international booking is too expensive for me Smiley

Its expensive for you but for others is cheap? What a pathetic answer...

my collateral is my system...

Your "collateral" is nothing more than a bubble full of crap.
Take it with you and close the door while you leaving from here. Bye... Kiss

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: