Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:14:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Brexit end the House of Lords  (Read 117 times)
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:26:08 AM

The original concept of the House of Lords as a second chamber for decision making in the UK was good, but recent years have seen it moved into the control of the globalist deep state. With the current populist rejection of the eugenics and slavery being promoted by the globalists, it looks as if the unelected House of Lords will be replaced in the not too distant future.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukUWeqv6Ztw

Brexit, Bitcoin and Donald Trump seem to be having a massive influence in the move to free us from the debt slavery promoted by the banks.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:49:42 PM

The original concept of the House of Lords as a second chamber for decision making in the UK was good, but recent years have seen it moved into the control of the globalist deep state. With the current populist rejection of the eugenics and slavery being promoted by the globalists, it looks as if the unelected House of Lords will be replaced in the not too distant future.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukUWeqv6Ztw

Brexit, Bitcoin and Donald Trump seem to be having a massive influence in the move to free us from the debt slavery promoted by the banks.
Abolish the house of lords   wasted monies <Royals waste of monies
We will never be in surplus with greedy lords leaping ..

Take the EU for instance we ship car parts to and fro just to build a car instead of building the whole thing
parts and all in our own country..

Wasted monies on travel cost to and fro and with oil prices rising it much better to build everything parts and all in your own countries ..

But the politicians get backhanders for this TO and FRO wasted monies because some of the waste cost are wasted in their bank accounts..

The EU is a political SCAM to keep their families in monies while using the average joe as tax slaves ..
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:53:08 PM

Bitcoin as nothing to do with freedom ..If it's free then yes Wink..

Is bitcoin for free?  I know no one in my area who uses it ..My friends thinks i am nuts when i talk about BITCOIN and BLOCKCHAIN..

They just want cash or bank digits ..
AverageGlabella
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:09:24 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 08:23:23 PM by AverageGlabella

Brexit might end the House Of Lords. But really I can't see why it would. It might also be a time to clear out some of the appointed personnel and appoint new ones. As you might know Lords can't be removed without breaking the code of conduct that was introduced in I think 2001. I don't agree that the House Of Lords should be a birth right. Each member should be appointed instead of inheriting a spot via birth.

I think it's the optimal time to reform the House Of Lords and adjust some of the things which just don't make much sense. House Of Lords is the House Of Reasoning from my point of view and should provide a no bias solution to some of the issues brought up. I don't think inheriting a spot via birth is the best way of going about getting a no bias solution.

So instead of it ending like you suggested in your post it could simply be reformed and iron out some of the kinks which may have not worked over the last few years. TheGuardian addressed a few issues with the House Of Lords back in 2015: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/feb/10/guardian-view-appointments-lords-bin-corrupt-system

They suggested a few changes to the lords which are currently acting upon issues brought up and I would generally agree that things need to be changed and not completely scrapped. In general I think the House Of Lords is a good idea and without bias and all that it's a very good concept which should be put in to place. However I don't agree with some of the people contributing to the issues which are brought up.

House Of Lords code of conduct: https://www.parliament.uk/business/lords/whos-in-the-house-of-lords/house-of-lords-members-conduct/

Take the EU for instance we ship car parts to and fro just to build a car instead of building the whole thing
parts and all in our own country..

Wasted monies on travel cost to and fro and with oil prices rising it much better to build everything parts and all in your own countries ..

But the politicians get backhanders for this TO and FRO wasted monies because some of the waste cost are wasted in their bank accounts..

The EU is a political SCAM to keep their families in monies while using the average joe as tax slaves ..

There are different build qualities to consider though. Different companies specialize in different parts and one company isn't likely to build a complete car with it's own parts without under performing against others that are importing/exporting their best parts.

They might get backhanders for this but this doesn't explain why they would need to cost the companies money by moving it. In fact I would say it would make more sense for them to receive backhanders for them to keep the parts in the same country.

You haven't really sourced anything in any of your claims. So they are empty claims. Yeah we know that politicians have used tax payers money for their benefit before but I haven't heard of any taking bribes for importing/exporting parts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: