Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:41:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister)  (Read 36879 times)
murus

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:10:32 PM

Re: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister)
August 13, 2017, 05:00:03 PM
Reply with quote  #252
New CoinonatX pool (x11)
http://lpool.name/

Pool already posted earlier.
In addition to mn calculation - as far as I see, problem in small rewards for mn now is in PoW coins rewards. MNs doesn't receive 50 coins (for all) every 90 seconds, as it should be according to specs. I hope, dev will fix it and we will get good rewards.

I cant mine by nicehash on there  Angry Angry Angry
sunny747007

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Purifying The Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 05:20:24 PM

You are a newbie.You have no knowledge to see through markets ok.Stop spreading the FUD and dont comment.DEV is active see his post up on the page .He does not have enough time to reply to noobs like you.All the nay sayers will stop just let it list on YOBIT and then BITTREX after some time

If this is in reply to me, you have no idea if I'm a "newbie" or not, my posting level means very little.  I merely asked some important questions, you deflected them and became passive agressive.  This is exactly what I would expect from a scammer.  I'm out.
Thats CUTE you are out.We don't need fudders like you.We will make this community best ever and problem solving for each other.If you talk good about us we will talk best and if you just fud for bagholding then I will show you exit door.Thanks
falmeida

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:07:57 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 06:19:15 PM by falmeida

nevermind dev contacted me while i was posting
ibah83

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:52:53 PM

Did the request thursday 10th of august, havent heard anything. And now the first swaps of last week are done? Are you serious?!?!? And then you advice us to buy new xcxt if we want it, you really dont get it aint yah?  We want our cxt swapped to xcxt as promised. The situation now is that a lot of people are getting burned on their investmenst in cxt and the only advice you can give is to buy xcxt... This give us and new investers an very weird feeling for the future.

And then I even metioned that the payout of cxt swap was 1 on 1 and 60% for the amount of cxt not 40%. See first post of this forum post.

ah so i misunderstood, 40% is the number of cxt we get back for the swap.
ok i can live with that, didnt even know we get cxt back lol, i somehow didnt read that the first time.

No we got 100% swapped and 60% rebate of the original cxt.

So you get your full amount in xcxt , and over a period of 3 months you get 60% back in cxt also.

But hope we get on another - bigger exchange soon.   Any news on that ??
polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:59:32 PM

Did the request thursday 10th of august, havent heard anything. And now the first swaps of last week are done? Are you serious?!?!? And then you advice us to buy new xcxt if we want it, you really dont get it aint yah?  We want our cxt swapped to xcxt as promised. The situation now is that a lot of people are getting burned on their investmenst in cxt and the only advice you can give is to buy xcxt... This give us and new investers an very weird feeling for the future.

And then I even metioned that the payout of cxt swap was 1 on 1 and 60% for the amount of cxt not 40%. See first post of this forum post.

ah so i misunderstood, 40% is the number of cxt we get back for the swap.
ok i can live with that, didnt even know we get cxt back lol, i somehow didnt read that the first time.

No we got 100% swapped and 60% rebate of the original cxt.

So you get your full amount in xcxt , and over a period of 3 months you get 60% back in cxt also.

But hope we get on another - bigger exchange soon.   Any news on that ??

i wish, they never replied to my request.
hope to get in this round..

any news on round two? do you update the first post?

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
Cryptorick

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 08:00:14 PM

Hello,

I am new to setting up a masternode for XCXT.  I see on the directions it asks for for a port number.  Which is the best port to use?  Do the IP address need to be static?  Thank you.
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:16:06 PM

swaps for the 7days have been completed successfully.Second category of swap with 40% rebate starts in few hours,to last in 3 days from now

wait what? hell no...
i requested on friday, heard nothing from you guys.
i didnt send my forum name.

now that the price of cxt dropped you try this ?

Swaps for 7 days NOT done. Mine not processed. Check your PM and website emails!  Embarrassed
visale

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:43:32 PM

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience. It is taking some time to sort out and finish the swap processes. Please allow some more time, the dev will reply you soon about the swap completions.

- support team
azkashtan

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:54:35 PM

Dear support, please clarify - what does "40% rebate" mean?
 - we will get 100% XCXT and 40% CXT for our CXT (e.g. if I send 5500 CXT, I receive 5500 XCXT + 2200 CXT during couple of months) OR
 - we will get 40% XCXT and Huh CXT for our CXT (e.g.if I send 5500 CXT, I receive 2200 XCXT + Huh CXT during couple of months)
Thank you.
meller1001

Activity: 121

Amicus Humani Generis

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:33:03 PM

You are a newbie.You have no knowledge to see through markets ok.Stop spreading the FUD and dont comment.DEV is active see his post up on the page .He does not have enough time to reply to noobs like you.All the nay sayers will stop just let it list on YOBIT and then BITTREX after some time

If this is in reply to me, you have no idea if I'm a "newbie" or not, my posting level means very little.  I merely asked some important questions, you deflected them and became passive agressive.  This is exactly what I would expect from a scammer.  I'm out.
Thats CUTE you are out.We don't need fudders like you.We will make this community best ever and problem solving for each other.If you talk good about us we will talk best and if you just fud for bagholding then I will show you exit door.Thanks
you're all tired of, you became too much in this thread, people here are educated and will understand what's what
temple

Activity: 1442
Merit: 539

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:15:09 PM

This is not the best tone to discuss things. Just hold back with your FUD, it doesn't help anyone in the end. On the other hand, not every criticism is FUD. The FUD term really gets abused for every single critical point someone makes.
toeshe

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:01:08 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 12:14:44 AM by toeshe

whats with the hurry hurry you only got 7 days....then they to busy to do anything. ..lame lame and lame... and how does a scammer call out FUD?and who cares about a rebate by next month it will be worthless more than it is now. i didnt realize this coin is so centralized... whats the next dev wimper?seems like they dont know what they are doing. next month you will be swapping again cause these guys suk big time!!!!!    can we all say it in union...  expert copy and paste
royalspin

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:21:22 AM

Why masternode earn 351 XCXT and I got only 0.37XTC?
Same with all other transactions from masternode...
MorrizeN

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:04:38 AM

HEy dev i've been trying to contact you to do a swap. Please check your emails. Thanks
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:39:42 AM

Hello Dev,

Where is the mining pool for this coin?

Thanks and regards

Okane Satoshi
visale

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:51:57 AM

- we will get 100% XCXT and 40% CXT for our CXT (e.g. if I send 5500 CXT, I receive 5500 XCXT + 2200 CXT during couple of months) OR
 - we will get 40% XCXT and Huh CXT for our CXT (e.g.if I send 5500 CXT, I receive 2200 XCXT + Huh CXT during couple of months)
Thank you.

Hi

You get 1:1 xcxt for the amount of cxt you send to us.
If you send 100 cxt, you get 100 xcxt and then we will send you the cxt back to your cxt address in 3 steps. You will receive back 60% of the amount of the total amount of CXT you sent to us in 3 months, 20% monthly.

- support team
polylogic

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:08:50 AM

swaps for the 7days have been completed successfully.Second category of swap with 40% rebate starts in few hours,to last in 3 days from now

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience. It is taking some time to sort out and finish the swap processes. Please allow some more time, the dev will reply you soon about the swap completions.

- support team

Thank you.

Hi

If you send 100 cxt, you get 100 xcxt and then we will send you the cxt back to your cxt address in 3 steps. You will receive back 60% of the amount of the total amount of CXT you sent to us in 3 months, 20% monthly.

- support team

so the second round did not start yet and the first round is not completed yet, right?
i requested a swap on friday 11th august.
i still got no email about any confirmation, waiting list, where to send the cxt or anything.
its been 3+ days.
should i request another swap?
maybe the webforn was broken or something.
also it does not sit right that people just get ignored on that matter.
its a little all over the place.
im sure there are coin swap services around.
why not safe yourself all the trouble and pay someone to do it.
in the end you have more time to manage or expand the original project.

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
sunny747007

Activity: 364

Purifying The Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 09:17:02 AM

Dev please list it on big exchange there is too much burden on cryptopia and Yobit and bittrex will do best
visale

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:07:54 PM

Hi,

- support team

Thank you.

Hi

- support team

so the second round did not start yet and the first round is not completed yet, right?
i requested a swap on friday 11th august.
i still got no email about any confirmation, waiting list, where to send the cxt or anything.
its been 3+ days.
should i request another swap?
maybe the webforn was broken or something.
also it does not sit right that people just get ignored on that matter.
its a little all over the place.
im sure there are coin swap services around.
why not safe yourself all the trouble and pay someone to do it.
in the end you have more time to manage or expand the original project.

Hi,

Please try to request another swap

- support team
polylogic

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:21:40 PM

Hi,

Please try to request another swap

- support team

tyvm, requested swap

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: