Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:34:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: transition FIAT to DIGITAL?  (Read 1757 times)
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:57:18 AM

how will people adapt change from FIAT CURRENCY to DIGITAL CURRENCY like BITCOIN? Huh

The transition will happen so far the blockchain is not destroyed and government authorities are being liberal to new technologies such as this then we get to see a smooth but gradual transition.

However, while in some countries because of the advancement of technologies over there or the level of exposure of their citizens to either education or basic technological use, it becomes expedient while to those developing countries, they might not get there anytime soon but the sure thing is that they will get there.

My concern however, is that the transition might not necessarily be for bitcoin because a lot of countries sees their currency as their identity and if they want to adapt to a new technology such as this, they would want to still keep that their identity which is the reason why we might see a lot of state backed digital currencies in the near future.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:33:15 AM

i think fiat system won't disappear in this world so no matter what happens crypto currencies and fiat system has a boundaries with each other because government won't let fiat system disappear. And also bitcoin can't be used as a daily money that youcan use in the store because it is decentralized. the price of bitcoin and other crypto currencies are not stable.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:47:59 AM

i think fiat system won't disappear in this world so no matter what happens crypto currencies and fiat system has a boundaries with each other because government won't let fiat system disappear. And also bitcoin can't be used as a daily money that youcan use in the store because it is decentralized. the price of bitcoin and other crypto currencies are not stable.
I don't agree with the idea that bitcoin cannot be used as currency. Lack of demand will push shops to accept bitcoins. Any sagging bitcoin prices then kompensiruet its growth. Only try will trade with small amounts. Price of small transactions is very high and it does not yet turn around the trade.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:21:24 PM

I don't agree with the idea that bitcoin cannot be used as currency. Lack of demand will push shops to accept bitcoins. Any sagging bitcoin prices then kompensiruet its growth. Only try will trade with small amounts. Price of small transactions is very high and it does not yet turn around the trade.
The importance of the fiat and the money has its own place but the value of the bitcoin is having some other value, I like to use the bitcoin as the high source of income because the price of the bitcoin is increasing and the circle of the bitcoin as well. Try to use the bitcoin as the place of the fiat and not to convert because he importance of the bitcoin is much high as compare to the fiat money.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:21:52 PM

how will people adapt change from FIAT CURRENCY to DIGITAL CURRENCY like BITCOIN? Huh

The transition of fiat to crypto was already begun on the very early age of bitcoin. But the problem only of this is the acceptance of the government, nothing else because as we can see they are the only one that really do not like bitcoin.
But we can say the transition of fiat to bitcoin is can really help ones life.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
litolmarauder16

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:03:23 PM

It is true that bitcoin has been gaining attention and a lot of people are using it nowadays. However, it would be really difficult to have a transition from fiat to digital currency because almost everyone still use physical money for small to big transactions. Digital currency will make a way to make things easier but it cannot get the place of the fiat money from thr world of finance.
sharted

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:11:08 PM

It is true that bitcoin has been gaining attention and a lot of people are using it nowadays. However, it would be really difficult to have a transition from fiat to digital currency because almost everyone still use physical money for small to big transactions. Digital currency will make a way to make things easier but it cannot get the place of the fiat money from thr world of finance.

Bitcoin is the only decentralized and widely used digital currency.Now the transcation of FIAT to bitcoin is became very easy and fast.So many are start to inverse their money in bitcoin and their are free to cashout at any time they want of dollar.Even huge amount of transcation are possible in bitcoin.

Mahanton

Activity: 2660
Merit: 623

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:12:33 PM

The transition of fiat to crypto was already begun on the very early age of bitcoin. But the problem only of this is the acceptance of the government, nothing else because as we can see they are the only one that really do not like bitcoin.
But we can say the transition of fiat to bitcoin is can really help ones life.
When we do talk about transition then its general that if bitcoin become mainstream then we are already residing local fiat and make bitcoin is on the spot but we do know that these things are not possible. There might be a possible transition but only for those e-currency which is centralized or being made by government which I do see the high chance or possibility to happen than on talking into bitcoin itself.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
aznboy84

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:15:40 PM

It is easy, because having crypto is much more easier to manage, you do not have to have huge bills on your pocket to buy a car, you can do it right after away that you want to buy something, it is quick, fast, and cheap, that is why i prefer cryptos instead of fiat.

juliamichaels18

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:00:42 PM

to make fiat money disappear it would take a lot of afford and a lot of times. goverment seems didnt like cryptocurrency. from the start they afraid of it cause it will destroy bank and make goverment influence through money become decreasing. so its takes a lot of time to make people realize and to make this system accepted by all people around the world.
bitcoinFPT

Activity: 145
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:16:02 AM

That would be unlikely to happen because fiat is more convenient and cash payments exist for thousands of years. With digital current you have to have internet, computer or smartphone at your side and not everyone can use them and there are things you need to pay by instant cash for example paying for  street vendor or electricians
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:39:05 AM

This is nothing new, the fiat to digital transition has been done for a long time. But if the transition of fiat money to Bitcoin in my opinion has not been realized because some people still depend on paper money, they consider Bitcoin as an opportunity to earn money only. Even if it happens it will take a long time to make it happen. but it can happen in the future.
eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:36:32 PM

It's been done already, some nations have already succeeded with the transition but there are
still countries that are still on the process with the adaption process. Considerably the change
from fiat to digital currency has been made possible and popular with the rise of Bitcoin. It
started as an alternative means of transaction system, a very efficient one too. And in the span
of 8 years, bitcoin is the number 1 currency in the market. A well known digital currency that
made adaption possible and gave birth to cryptocurrency revolution.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:40:01 PM

Hopefully we don't faced this kind of problem in the future. I mean transitioning to what we are not prepared to adapt too will do more harm than good. We are now living in the world where we are not forced to using only one payment solution, by having a full transition to certain digital currency it will only hinder people are not in favor of using it, I mean people who are not inclined to using gadgets and devices particularly the elderly, we don't expect them to be using their mobile phones (If they have one) in paying something.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:56:07 PM

I think this will not be easy especially to those place who has no internet , yes it's helpful but I don't think all people can use digital currency because not all place have an internet.
Wittycoin

Activity: 695

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:41:41 PM

I think fiat to bitcoin will not gonna happen easily and not in a short time.  In the first place fiat is always backed by the government and some government hates and bans bitcoin. 
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:52:57 PM

First will be the transition to electronic Fiat. I think the cancellation of the cash will be soon. But e-money and cryptocurrencies are two different things. Fiat is important for the existence of the state. The economy can exist and develop only with manual control. Cryptocurrencies will never replace national currencies. But the existence of cryptocurrencies can force large capital to fight for workers. This can lead to higher wages.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:17:52 PM

the transition from physical currency to digital currency has begun a long time ago. these days people rarely use cash. we are all using cards, our phones and all kinds of weird stuff to pay online/offline. and that was a long process and took years.

transition from fiat to bitcoin is another thing though. I don't think it will happen. people and government won't simply give up on their centralized country currency and use a decentralized global one. not for another 100 years maybe. but that doesn't mean bitcoin can be used as a currency alongside fiat though. I am only talking about replacing it.
In third world countries like those in Africa and South America and some parts of Asia FIAT is dominantly being used everywhere to make our transaction and i can tell you that it is going to take more fifty years for digital currencies to be used everywhere in the world.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:31:49 PM

the transition from physical currency to digital currency has begun a long time ago. these days people rarely use cash. we are all using cards, our phones and all kinds of weird stuff to pay online/offline. and that was a long process and took years.

transition from fiat to bitcoin is another thing though. I don't think it will happen. people and government won't simply give up on their centralized country currency and use a decentralized global one. not for another 100 years maybe. but that doesn't mean bitcoin can be used as a currency alongside fiat though. I am only talking about replacing it.
In third world countries like those in Africa and South America and some parts of Asia FIAT is dominantly being used everywhere to make our transaction and i can tell you that it is going to take more fifty years for digital currencies to be used everywhere in the world.

I do agree with you. I guess, fiat will always be there forever. Even if there are a lot of people now who uses digital currency, still a lot of people who will still prefer fiat. Especially to those illiterate people. They are not knowledgeable enough in that kind of thing. They would rather prefer on what currency they are comfortable to used with.
redsap

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:32:37 PM

I heard some news that FIAT relase to some cyrpto currency i think that was the first step. To get minority people know about digital cypto currency. And then they will acknowladge people with the benifit of it for better transaction
And people will more use it slowly but sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: