Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:42:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts on STRATIS  (Read 582 times)
consigliere (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:58:19 PM

Hi everyone. What do you think guys of investing into Stratis for a long term? As far as I know Stratis has a bright team and promises good future for its coin. Thank you.
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:41:35 PM

Stratis is a strong project, I have been in from the beginning so it is biased in many ways, but the team will do everything to ensure they get a strong product, so having a bit of cash in stratis is a good thing. Also it's been trading around the bottom for so long now.what seems bottoms at least. It's just a matter of time before it break out on the upside. Probably at least 20$ this year, possibly up to 50$ momemtum.
Stratis is here to stay.
consigliere (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:45:38 PM

Stratis is a strong project, I have been in from the beginning so it is biased in many ways, but the team will do everything to ensure they get a strong product, so having a bit of cash in stratis is a good thing. Also it's been trading around the bottom for so long now.what seems bottoms at least. It's just a matter of time before it break out on the upside. Probably at least 20$ this year, possibly up to 50$ momemtum.
Stratis is here to stay.
Thank you, agree that price is still good, I didnt buy stratis when it was 4$ now have to buy when its 6$  Undecided but as I said Im taking it for at least half a year so that I think anyway its good time to buy.
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:48:36 PM

Stratis is here to stay.
Thank you, agree that price is still good, I didnt buy stratis when it was 4$ now have to buy when its 6$  Undecided but as I said Im taking it for at least half a year so that I think anyway its good time to buy.

It's sure is a good buy. I absolutely agree with that.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:52:28 PM

Stratis is here to stay.
Stratis is a really good project it have a lot of support from people who are programming, and the main thing for me that mircosoft one of the partner for this coin and i personally think it will grow up higher then 6$ per coin and on the begging of that project this coin been really cheap for 0.5 eth you can bought 4000 coins

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
bosses

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:52:59 PM

I think that now is a very timely time to buy Stratis, he's just dropped right now

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:56:44 PM

Stratis is great. The reasons you stated are exactly why you should invest, great team around the coin. Also if you like Stratis check out Ark.
consigliere (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:07:16 PM

Stratis is great. The reasons you stated are exactly why you should invest, great team around the coin. Also if you like Stratis check out Ark.

Thank you. I will, but the the main reason for my coin choice is that I use ledger nano s, but unfortunately theres no ark support, maybe there are some other ways how I can safely keep ark, as I don't trust exchanges or some other online services.
overnightmillionaire

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 07:13:49 PM

Thank you. I will, but the the main reason for my coin choice is that I use ledger nano s, but unfortunately theres no ark support, maybe there are some other ways how I can safely keep ark, as I don't trust exchanges or some other online services.

Ark is being added very soon to the ledger.. if not already added, check your updates.

Stratis is a great investment long term. Strong team, strong product, with a revenue business service modal for a sustainable future.

consigliere (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:18:24 PM

Ark is being added very soon to the ledger.. if not already added, check your updates.

Stratis is a great investment long term. Strong team, strong product, with a revenue business service modal for a sustainable future.
Happy to hear that and thank you for your support, glad to chat here with experienced in crypto people, hope that I'm not too late in it Smiley
ostsee77

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:18:18 PM

what wallet are you all using? Which is the best wallet for stratis? stratis electrum is good ?  Is this wallet enough ?
would like to store some coins in future. Thank you
consigliere (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:21:33 PM

what wallet are you all using? Which is the best wallet for stratis? stratis electrum is good ?  Is this wallet enough ?
I keep my strat on ledger nano s, it supports strat. also u can for example keep it on Jaxx, btw strat released their own wallet - breeze wallet. The future of strat should be bright.
ostsee77

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:25:07 PM

what wallet are you all using? Which is the best wallet for stratis? stratis electrum is good ?  Is this wallet enough ?
I keep my strat on ledger nano s, it supports strat. also u can for example keep it on Jaxx, btw strat released their own wallet - breeze wallet. The future of strat should be bright.
ledger nano s is full with coins  Grin   jaxx..... no sorry.  breeze ? its ok or alpha ? need a good wallet  Grin  
and it should be quick without blockchain
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 04:29:43 PM

It's definitely a project to watch out for, just have a look at how well established their project is in the relatively short amount of time since they launched.

I'd be a bit wary to buy any altcoins these days, but I'd say it's a pretty good idea to buy some more STRATIS once this latest news from China settles.

LiGuBi

Activity: 316

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 05:13:54 PM

Stratis is a very good coin with a huge potential. The same goes with Waves.
krypt0n1

Activity: 238

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:17:27 PM

Stratis has been down but this is absolutely not a reflection of the project. It has an active dev team, solid target audience using the .net programming and a solid community. It's lack of news has not caused any recent pumps, but again, it's a great project with a bright future. I feel it can easily hit the 15 dollar mark by the end of the year at minimum.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: