Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:45:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] REAL - The bounty campaign is over, no more reports will be accept  (Read 24127 times)
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:46:43 PM

I totally agree with you, but it is the first time that I deal with a campaign like this and from what I see, there are people who at the very least find it very easy to insult a team that tries to make the best possible decision.

I get your point, and I am all for the civil discourse without ad hominem attacks, but you really cant blame people for getting salty when they face getting 125 tokens for a week of translating work. Basically everyone would get upset. I hope the team sticks with the original, the most rational 20% split per campaign decision.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smolko

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:50:48 PM

It is pretty poor when things are changed after the fact, if there was at least a caveat in the OP to say "depending on final ICO results we reserve the right to adjust the % accordingly" or something like this it would have been a bit easier to swallow.

Everyone joined in good faith and were promoting REAL expecting to be a part of the project with what was promised, understanding that less may have been raised but still not sticking to the original agreement is quite poor and doesn't give the best impression before anything is even launched, especially when there is a whopping 80% to social media participants.

Is sticking to the original % and amount of tokens really not possible? will it hurt more by doing this or by having a lot of unhappy people talking negatively about what is an actually very good project.

You can obviously do as you wish but there are a lot of unhappy people.

hi may i ask you where did you based your bounty pool? is this from the amount of the tokens sold after the ico or from the total supply?
    what is the soft cap will not be achieve, is this mean that there will no longer bounty distribution?

Hi ashuawei,

It depends from the amount of tokens sold after ico.
    There will be always bounty distribution! No matter what cap is reach.

I saw that and I understand that there were far more people part of the social campaign than there were anywhere else so to make it fair to all you have made adjustments, I just think it should have been stated in the OP clearly for all to see and understand.  

I'm okay with whatever comes my way but just for future instances I would suggest making every little thing clear as a bell at the start.

I totally agree with you, but it is the first time that I deal with a campaign like this and from what I see, there are people who at the very least find it very easy to insult a team that tries to make the best possible decision.

I believe that you wanted to make the best decision for everyone and that its actually the first time you do it.
    What I can suggest you is to contact some major bounty managers here in the forum and ask for their advice: Like Sylon, Colorless and others.

1. The problem with your decision was that it basically plays people against each other.

2. It changed the basic payment paradigma. It benefited some and unfavored others massively, for example, the translators who received for a whitepaper translation of 36 pages 100 Token and for the Thread 25. Compare it with other campaigns and see what an usual translator gets.

3. Of course, no one is happy when the total amount of Tokens is reduced and its a question of itself whether 0,227% of the ICO is not to little (keeping in mind that usual Bounty campaigns distribute between 1-2%)

4. But the main problem is that the people who join the campaigns know already in front what amount of "share" they are going to receive depending on a number of participants in your campaign. For example the signature campaigns it's not "cheap" nowadays to rent a user for a couple of weeks to carry your banner bcs that's how you actually make A LOT of advertisement for your ICO on this board. Everyone in front knows "ah alright share of xy% from Bounty Pool of xxxxx Token"

5. It's not a fair model to change the amounts in favour of one group in disfavour to all other groups. Because the other groups worked also very hard to make this ICO a success and gathering more than 11 million of Dollars is a success I guess.

6. The success of an ICO grows with the users and also falls with them, there are example of projects which weren't well received after bcs they simply had the mark of "scam" on them

7.Basically it's like working for a company and being told in the end of the month that you won't get paid because your head of department wants to keep the money for himself and give it to other people. And you and your colleagues won't get it because he decided so. How would you feel? It's a difference if the head would say alright everyone gets paid a bit less than some of his peers get the double amount and you and your colleagues who made it possible that he earned some money won't get anything.

[/list]

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
            ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
         ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
         ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
      ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
      ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
       ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
    j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
     ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
     ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
     ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
       ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
     ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
      ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
        ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
        ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
           `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
           ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
             ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
               '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                    ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                    """"`                     `""""
    XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
    ━━  Telegram  ━━
    Youtube    Reddit
    BluRPie

Activity: 896
    Merit: 504

View Profile
    October 10, 2017, 01:53:06 PM

Yes. Please return to the original percentage of token distribution. It will be honest. It is understandable that total amount of distribution has been decreased. But percentage shoul not change as was promised in terms of Bounty.
    joepino2k1

Activity: 51
    Merit: 0

View Profile
    October 10, 2017, 02:02:20 PM

This is not fair, incentive promised initially shouldn't change at all.
    TomiJerry

Activity: 462

View Profile
    October 10, 2017, 02:31:28 PM

Hi I want join to twitter campaign.
    Wasimalik

Activity: 574
    Merit: 100

View Profile
    October 10, 2017, 02:37:25 PM

Hello guys, I just have created  a telegram group to get you all united and to take a unite action if they are not going to give our rewards and if no one will join me i will stand alone to not let them eat our hard work easily.

join group here: https://t.me/joinchat/FSrq_g6FlGb1NvkImWcQgw

PitL0rd2002

Activity: 168

View Profile
    October 10, 2017, 02:41:02 PM

You reduced bounty in 4 times?  Shocked

This bounty was very poor (compared with other project).But I like this project and joined.. And now I will receive only 66 tokens for 5 weeks of job? Its joke?

You have fixed amount of tokens for bounty and must pay this!
    cryqtovn83

Activity: 364

View Profile
    October 10, 2017, 02:44:24 PM

OMG how can this too cheap for all participants like this? I can't believe on my eyes when I open spreadsheets.
    Team likely steal all our work with their final stake!
    too crayz!@
    ahmedjadoon
    Legendary

Activity: 1414
    Merit: 1000

View Profile
    October 10, 2017, 02:45:10 PM

I have worked with projects that offered 5-10% of coins for bounties/marketing and never backed out. I can't understand why 0.1% bounty is a problem for you.
    Firstly, you can't reduce the total bounty pool from $100,000 as promised earlier even if you can't afford it. It was your fault that you didn't mention any conditions/minimum investment for this bounty. Now, If you reduce the pool even due to legitimate concerns, you'll be called a scammer/cheater who didn't fulfill a commitment.
    Secondly, you can change the rules that you yourself set. It should be 20% distribution as every participant whether he participated in social media campaign or other campaigns was already aware of this bounty distribution. It's extremely unprofessional and even against rules to change anything now.
    So, take back your decision to change any things now if you want to keep a good name for your company.
    cryqtovn83

Activity: 364

View Profile
    October 10, 2017, 02:48:51 PM

Hello guys, I just have created  a telegram group to get you all united and to take a unite action if they are not going to give our rewards and if no one will join me i will stand alone to not let them eat our hard work easily.

join group here: https://t.me/joinchat/FSrq_g6FlGb1NvkImWcQgw

Agree with you. Let's open a vote for an fair action on this. If not let's use power of community and send Singapore Gov an investigation request on this
    We're all worked like free for them at the end. They're total break their rules!
    lets have some quote their 1st post to make sure it not change!
    frcat

Activity: 1162

View Profile
    October 10, 2017, 02:50:28 PM

Guys, you must write to Lauda or to other Moderators and this scammers must be banned!
    This is really shit project and devs are greeady scammers.  Shocked
    LondonParis

Activity: 20
    Merit: 0

View Profile
    October 10, 2017, 02:53:33 PM

Join Twitter and Facebook! Thanks
    Wasimalik

View Profile
    October 10, 2017, 03:00:01 PM

I have worked with projects that offered 5-10% of coins for bounties/marketing and never backed out. I can't understand why 0.1% bounty is a problem for you.
    Firstly, you can't reduce the total bounty pool from $100,000 as promised earlier even if you can't afford it. It was your fault that you didn't mention any conditions/minimum investment for this bounty. Now, If you reduce the pool even due to legitimate concerns, you'll be called a scammer/cheater who didn't fulfill a commitment.
    Secondly, you can change the rules that you yourself set. It should be 20% distribution as every participant whether he participated in social media campaign or other campaigns was already aware of this bounty distribution. It's extremely unprofessional and even against rules to change anything now.
    So, take back your decision to change any things now if you want to keep a good name for your company.

Ahmad, you are true, lets get united here: https://t.me/joinchat/FSrq_g6FlGb1NvkImWcQgw

frcat

Activity: 1162

View Profile
    October 10, 2017, 03:01:17 PM

Write to him:
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=101872

He is a right man and he must ban this scammers I think
    miguel_covas

Activity: 252
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    October 10, 2017, 03:20:59 PM

Hello everyone,

After reading all your comments and the messages that I have received orienting me towards the best way to do the distribution of tokens, I have decided to listen to the community and change the distribution of tokens.
    Tomorrow will be assigned the correct tokens and proceed to payment.

Thanks for your support

Wasimalik

View Profile
    October 10, 2017, 03:27:48 PM

Hello everyone,

After reading all your comments and the messages that I have received orienting me towards the best way to do the distribution of tokens, I have decided to listen to the community and change the distribution of tokens.

Thanks for your support

Great, community and all the supporters should be the first priority, great decision. Smiley

adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
    Merit: 509

View Profile
    October 10, 2017, 03:44:43 PM

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your support

thank you for understanding what we complain about and feel. . . hopefully your team also do not feel tired listening to the discussion here

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
    ▄█████████████▄
    ████████████▀▀▀
    █████████████▄
    █████████▌▀████
    ██████████  ▀██
    ██████████▌   ▀
    ████████████▄▄
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
    ▀██████████████
    ███████████████
    █████████████▀
    █████▀▀       
    ███▀ ▄███     ▄
    ██▄▄████▌    ▄█
    ████████       
    ████████▌     
    █████████    ▐█
    ██████████   ▐█
    ███████▀▀   ▄██
    ███▀   ▄▄▄█████
    ███ ▄██████████
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
    ███████████▀▀▀█
    ██████████     
    ███████████▄▄▄█
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
             ▄█████
            ▄██████
           ▄███████
          ▄████████
         ▄█████████
        ▄███████
       ▄███████████
      ▄████████████
     ▄█████████████
    ▄██████████████
      ▀▀███████████
          ▀▀███
    ████
              ▀▀
              ▄▄██▌
          ▄▄███████
         █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
    ▄██████     ▄▄▄
    ███████   ▄█▄ ▄
    ▀██████   █  ▀█
     ▀▀▀
        ▀▄▄█▀
    ▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
     ▀████████
       ▀█████▀ ████
          ▀▀▀ █████
              █████
           ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
         ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
          ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
        ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
      ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
      ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
     ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
    ██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
     ▐██████████████    ▄███
      ████▀████████████▄███▀
      ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
           ▐████████████▀
           ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
    Premier League
    LaLiga
    Serie A
    Bundesliga
    Ligue 1
    Primeira Liga
    ..TAKE PART..
    BluRPie

Activity: 896
    Merit: 504

View Profile
    October 10, 2017, 03:53:46 PM

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your support

Hi Miguel. Glad to see that you have decided to recalculate stakes in accordnce with promised percentage. It will be honest and understandable.

Thank you
    tiggytomb
    Legendary

Activity: 1848
    Merit: 1000

View Profile
    October 10, 2017, 03:54:54 PM

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your support

Thanks
    xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064

View Profile
    October 10, 2017, 04:30:33 PM

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your support

Great to hear this. Please ignore all the foul mouth people in here, there is literally zero need for personal attacks, all can be sorted out in a civil matter.
    Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
      Print  

Jump to: