Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:34:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] | PROTOSTARR | Digital Media Investing DApp [CLOSED]  (Read 7661 times)
jkrushal

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 05:28:51 PM

Why don't you praise that Nilo Cortex joined the team as Front-End Developer? Smiley
I have not edited the Main Thread because it's a lot of work and is still promoting in some other crypto forums.
Soon I will add

Yeah. Our outreach is slowing down a little just because there is so much that goes into the last days going into an ICO.

Nilo is doing an amazing job as our new front end developer but we haven't published his page yet so there is nothing to show for it until hopefully tonight.

Dr. Andy Compton is also helping with the back end and crypto development and he is testing our prototypes on a test net now.

Ivan has been doing a great job maintaining the bounty program and keeping the forums up to date. He's also helping identify parts of the project that need more clarification or tweaks.

Shane and I are prepping for our last marketing push and to make some clarifying infographics about how the token and contracts work, while also updating the roadmap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Digitalcurrencydaily

Activity: 21
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:32:59 PM

This looks like a very interesting project. If someone from dev team could contact me directly at digitalcurrencydaily@gmail.com I love to shedule an interview to talk more about this project for the community:)

We recently had the Rakugo developers and the interview drastically increased their community reach. Would be great to see the same outcome for this project:)

Www.steemit.com/@conradhann

Crypto - X Masternodes 2.0 on Ethereum Smart Contract Technology (http://crypto-x.io)
Pixmartz (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:15:37 AM

This looks like a very interesting project. If someone from dev team could contact me directly at digitalcurrencydaily@gmail.com I love to shedule an interview to talk more about this project for the community:)

We recently had the Rakugo developers and the interview drastically increased their community reach. Would be great to see the same outcome for this project:)

Www.steemit.com/@conradhann
Thanks. Later when josh sees this, he will reply.
Pixmartz (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:48:57 AM

Announcement: Protostarr Contest

Protostarr’s Announces Contest to Promote Charity Through Cryptocurrency

Woodbridge, VA – Protostarr—a technology startup developing an Ethereum decentralized app (DApp) that allows fans and investors to fund rising YouTubers in return for a share of channel revenue—has announced their marketing strategy to reserve some of their ICO funds for charities suggested by YouTubers.

“We’re serious about growing Protostarr as a platform to fund aspiring YouTubers,” said Joshua Gilson, CEO of Protostarr, “so we’re reserving a percentage of our upcoming crowd sale specifically for YouTuber sign ups once our platform is ready to launch.”

To bring YouTubers to their platform, and cryptocurrency to a larger audience, Protostarr is reserving 2% of their ICO to give to charity in the name of YouTubers who win their contest. Winners will also receive a spotlight on Protostarr’s website as a Spotlight Starr™ for one year.

“To enter the contest, YouTubers will have to send us a 30-second video of them talking about their favorite charity,” said Gilson, speaking about the contest rules. “We want submissions that are personal and convincing because we’re going to post these videos to our channel for voting.”

Additionally, YouTuber’s video submissions will include a line about why their charity of choice should get the Ethereum bounty from the crowd sale. “Our team loves this idea because it gets YouTubers talking about cryptocurrency to a broader audience and we get to help meaningful causes,” said Gilson.

Protostarr’s ICO launches on August 13, 2017, at 12:00 PM EDT. Individuals interested in the ICO are encouraged to visit Protostarr’s website and join their newsletter for more information on the upcoming crowd sale. YouTubers interested in entering the contest can find the information on the contest page.

Kennedy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:01:23 AM

hello dev , is there signature campaign ,i want to join this project
Pixmartz (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:54:41 AM

Sorry sir, at this time we do not hold bounty signature Campaign  Smiley
MEDVEDja2

Activity: 452

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:24:07 AM

Hi Pixmartz, Can you somehow just explain how investors and tokens holders can profit from the support of the stars? What percentage and how will this process take place?
jkrushal

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 01:59:04 PM

Hi Pixmartz, Can you somehow just explain how investors and tokens holders can profit from the support of the stars? What percentage and how will this process take place?

Good morning! So there are two things going on, and I will post the infographic on this is just a minute to clarify. One is the investor token which we are selling at the ICO, which will give investors 2% of every contract made on our network. The second layer is fans who invest in the Starr contract. They get paid depending on the terms of the contract decided by the Starr.
Pixmartz (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:47:17 PM

Infographic about ICO and Starr Contracts

Website Protostarr ICO https://protostarr.io/
Slack: https://join.slack.com/t/protostarr/shared_invite/MjE4MDIyMTU0Njc4LTE1MDA5NDc5OTctODA2MGFlNDc2NA
#Protostarr #PSRCoin #ico
N-gen

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:27:49 PM

I will join the ICO of this project , I hope I will get the first hour sale price, I hope i can make some profit for joining this ICO.
Pixmartz (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:45:27 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 07:09:56 AM by Pixmartz

News about Protostarr
dlouulmusthofa

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:53:47 PM

i see on the thread above, no translation for japanese. can i reserving for it. i'm interesting to reserve japanese translation for ann thread.
Pixmartz (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:01:47 AM

Hello Comunity

Hey guys - We have just started our great ICO - Congratulations!
1 ETH = 150 Investor Tokens
==== 50% bonus for Week 1 =====
===========Join us!============

Website Protostarr ICO https://protostarr.io/
Slack: https://join.slack.com/t/protostarr/shared_invite/MjE4MDIyMTU0Njc4LTE1MDA5NDc5OTctODA2MGFlNDc2NA
#Protostarr #PSRCoin #ico
Pixmartz (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:19:16 AM

i see on the thread above, no translation for japanese. can i reserving for it. i'm interesting to reserve japanese translation for ann thread.
Please contact me on slack or PM in this forum
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:22:04 PM

I've been following the project lately. I had been thinking that the team may be insufficient but today I leart that two new names were added to the squad. It is waxing and I believe in its progress. Good luck you guys!
jkrushal

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 02:50:45 PM

I've been following the project lately. I had been thinking that the team may be insufficient but today I leart that two new names were added to the squad. It is waxing and I believe in its progress. Good luck you guys!

Thanks! We have an amazing and passionate team and are growing fast. We've received so much support from the community and the press. I can't wait until the ICO goes live in an hour. So much work to get to this point and we have been loving ever minute of it.
zhongzy

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:05:47 PM

i dont think  project will go well exclude bounty Campaign ,let me keep watching !~
jkrushal

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 03:11:20 PM

i dont think  project will go well exclude bounty Campaign ,let me keep watching !~

Our bounty campaign is at:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2071366.0

We have had hundreds of participants.
jkrushal

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 04:16:46 PM

Just contributed for power hour  Grin Grin Grin

Awesome! Thank you. It is really taking off quickly!

We have increased the recommended gas on the page because the contract is doing so much, but it shouldn't effect anything.

It's costing roughly 70,000 gas to run, so use that at a minimum.
deddod01

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:26:56 PM

With the intention of attracting fans to invest in celebrity content on the internet, it's a brilliant idea. Where the public is close to the world of the internet so it can oversee the celebrities who are funded by fans via content. good work and will to join and create campaign.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: