Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:26:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UXC (Ultra Xcoin) - the boundless energy of your ability.  (Read 5805 times)
UXC (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:09:50 PM

All the remaining 90% of the total number of coins will be mined within the next two years.  What do you see as a dirty trick?  Or are you just an ardent miner? Cool
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 04:21:07 AM

All the remaining 90% of the total number of coins will be mined within the next two years.  What do you see as a dirty trick?  Or are you just an ardent miner? Cool
no, it was just curiosity. Its very interesting idea to sell 10% coins and remaining 90% will be staking within two years. i don't see coins model like that before. Price can be epic for first year ^^

UXC (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:43:27 AM

no, it was just curiosity. Its very interesting idea to sell 10% coins and remaining 90% will be staking within two years. i don't see coins model like that before. Price can be epic for first year ^^
It turns out in this scenario decentralized coin management.  I think.  This is exactly what many Altcoans lack, as well as investors and all the rest.  And I think it will be interesting.  In this situation, no one can merge the value of the coin into the floor, which is very good.
UXC (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:13:53 AM

https://cryp.li/GW43 - Here such error arises at compilation GUI of a wallet.  Are there willing to help solve the problem for 10 UXC? Wink
Redni

Activity: 370
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:38:49 AM

https://cryp.li/GW43 - Here such error arises at compilation GUI of a wallet.  Are there willing to help solve the problem for 10 UXC? Wink

This is normal message, not warning not error, just info. After qmake you should use make.
UXC (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:53:51 AM

This is normal message, not warning not error, just info. After qmake you should use make.
Good.  So, I have a problem in the Debian graphical environment.  More precisely, in her absence.  How to put it?
UXC (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:50:45 AM

At me the problem at this stage arises -
Code:
$ sudo apt-get update
At the end of the process, it gives errors in loading many files:
http://imgur.com/9B3GWYR
On instructions in one source, I added the necessary repositories to the file:
Code:
$ sudo nano /etc/apt/sources.list
Code:
deb http://ftp.ru.debian.org/debian/ stable main contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp.ru.debian.org/debian/ stable main contrib non-free
Perhaps these are not the right links?  Who will say?  I'm sure the problem arises because of this.
UXC (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:37:31 PM

The coin is ready, the purse too.  We are looking forward to resolving the issue with the prey mining.  Very uncomprehending colleagues engaged in this issue, bringing a lot of problems and wasting my time and nerves.  Accordingly, because of them you spend time all of you, friends.  In tormenting expectation.  While the issue with premine is being solved, everyone has the opportunity to consider their plans for buying a coin and further supporting it on stock exchanges.  A smart traders in the right glass - the key to a successful increase in the value of the coin.
zelig0320

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:52:43 PM

waiting to see new movements about this coin
UXC (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:50:33 AM

Started mining premine.  Probably, already during the next day he will be with me.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 08:34:18 AM

Started mining premine.  Probably, already during the next day he will be with me.

Thanks for the latest news, Dev.
Hopefully everything fits the schedule. Wink
UXC (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:37:57 AM

Are you still with us?  The beginning of the new week was marked by another change of miners, which makes me extremely irritated by the lack of responsibility of people who took up work.  As I was told, the new dev is an extremely responsible person and therefore works alone.  The result is expected this week.  Well, we'll see.  The birth of a coin goes through thorns.  This probably indicates that its path will be to the stars.  For this you should expect, I'm sure.  Much is put on this coin primarily by me personally.  However, I think this topic helped to find a lot of those who also made certain bets.  Thank you for your patience and your expectation!
robifuni

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:20:36 AM

and in the next year the price is no more than garbage, since the beginning of this project looks very unattractive to me, the thread is not perfect and minimal information makes us here consider this project is not special

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
UXC (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:24:44 AM

and in the next year the price is no more than garbage, since the beginning of this project looks very unattractive to me, the thread is not perfect and minimal information makes us here consider this project is not special
Ok, I'll ask then the lovers of all the ideal and unique - show me at least ONE of those "grandiose" projects that had a bright thread with information in the smallest details that had professionally executed landing pages, sites that contained many clever words about innovative technologies,  Which put forward large-scale projects - and which would really have embodied all this, rather than poured coins to investors in the millions in the first hours of the Pre-ICO and ICO and gone into oblivion?  Show me these teams that really continue to promote their projects to the goal?  All these "innovative technologies" are some of the brilliant things that crows like.  What I wanted to translate into a result, is still figurative even for me.  Therefore, here you have not seen promising ideas and great projects that would force you to plunge into it without hesitation, without any hesitation.  And yes, the thread is really dull.  Because I recently at the forum and if you did not notice, the title does not allow me to give the theme an artistic look.  And I'm used to hoping for myself and, if possible, doing everything myself, that's why I started from scratch.  And I did not begin to attract someone with a high rank to create a topic, so that the audience would immediately be trusted to me.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 11:43:16 AM

In my opinion, there is not a special project. All projects that are done with sincerity, will definitely be a successful project.
Don't see something just from the packaging, my friend. Smiley Look at this project more patiently and see if Dev is consistent in its development.
Who knows, Someday this is a project that will make you rich Smiley
UXC (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:39:17 PM

In my opinion, there is not a special project. All projects that are done with sincerity, will definitely be a successful project.
Don't see something just from the packaging, my friend. Smiley Look at this project more patiently and see if Dev is consistent in its development.
Who knows, Someday this is a project that will make you rich Smiley
All right, only time will show - and the possibilities of the project, and my attitude to the matter.  And so, to run into the subject on the move with claims - it's about nothing, nonsense.
UXC (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:45:50 PM

Attention!  Great news for everyone who waited.  The expectation was justified - I got all the necessary resources.  I'll start to lay out all the shelves and fill the source code with the githab.  In the topic, then I'll write it off.  We follow the topic. Cheesy
UXC (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:18:37 PM

Links to the wallet Vindous and BlockExplorer indicated in the topic.
Redni

Activity: 370
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:47:10 PM

Where I found source? When source will be avaiable for public? BlockExplorer has been running and I see 80 addresses, wallet windows avaiable too, so?
HODL_guy

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:48:39 PM

X11 is a bad algo Sad There are many asics already and this is centralization. Please GPU/CPU friendly algo!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: