Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:54:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i invest now in Bitcoin?  (Read 3775 times)
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:46:31 PM

Investing in bitcoin for me becomes a necessity, as a savings for the future. If bitcoin considered too expensive, maybe altcoin could be an alternative in investing cryptocurrency. For example ETH or LTC, they dropped quite sharply these past few days and its a good thing to start having them.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:41:31 PM

I don't know until when the price of bitcoin will get higher but if ever you bought 2 days from now you probably seeing your money is lightly increasing . Probably you are getting worried because of a sudden crash and it looks like it will occur after a few days, if you don't want to take the risk then wait until the price has quitely dropped .
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:54:17 PM

Probably you are getting worried because of a sudden crash and it looks like it will occur after a few days, if you don't want to take the risk then wait until the price has quitely dropped .

The term crash is greatly being exaggerated in this forum. Nowadays with the price being at all time high levels, fluctuations of $200-$300 will become more regular than they have ever been. It may look like a lot, but in current situation the price going down with $300, translates into a decrease of less than 10%. I don't even look at 10% as being a correction. Correction from my point of view is a decrease of around 20%, where a crash needs to be a decrease of at least 30%. 10% fluctuations are perfectly normal given the price and tense market circumstances.
Cryptiko

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:02:23 PM

I wouldn't add to my position at this price, but if I had no exposure at all I'd certainly buy.

If not now, when?  Wait for $5K?
elaking

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:04:08 PM

Just got my hand on some cash now and i'm thinking of investing in some bitcoins. but as with the new pump recently with the price @3200 not sure what to do. Should i invest now or wait for an opportunity for price to go down? Undecided
i got some news hard fork coming in nov .i think price will drop
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:08:28 AM

Just got my hand on some cash now and i'm thinking of investing in some bitcoins. but as with the new pump recently with the price @3200 not sure what to do. Should i invest now or wait for an opportunity for price to go down? Undecided
i got some news hard fork coming in nov .i think price will drop
Where you heard, I think it's all over. Well, and I do not think that will happen. Although the bitcoin price drops, it probably will not be far away. But, I'm so sure bitcoin prices will definitely reach a high price for the month.
roomfirst

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:44:17 AM

The bitcoin price at $3.450+ right now and it might increase again, who knows. But i think it's better to wait for an opportunity when the price go down. Its depend on yourself though, your money but my advice is it's better to wait next 1-2 days and watch the bitcoin price chart.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:45:12 AM

I think it is too late my friend. The best time to invest in Bitcoin was last 3 weeks ago when it was prices below 1800$ in which you could have surely take profit from it. Right now Bitcoin is aiming on to new highs in which is dangerous to ride on because at any moment big players will start taking profit and will lead to panic selling cause by other holders. And maybe that is the right time to buy Bitcoin.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
SonOfNorth

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:20:38 AM

I think it is too late my friend. The best time to invest in Bitcoin was last 3 weeks ago when it was prices below 1800$ in which you could have surely take profit from it. Right now Bitcoin is aiming on to new highs in which is dangerous to ride on because at any moment big players will start taking profit and will lead to panic selling cause by other holders. And maybe that is the right time to buy Bitcoin.

You're not totally wrong, but I strongly believe that BTC price will keep on climbing for years to come, and even more the less coins there are available. So while it's obviously better to buy at, say, $1800 than $3500, either way you'll be making neat profit at $5000 per coin later down the road. So it's not too late in the grand scheme of things.

S P 8 D E        ♠       THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.       ♠         READ WHITEPAPER       
    TOKENS        A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS        ROADMAP   
ANN THREAD       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       YOUTUBE       MEDIUM       REDDIT
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:27:56 AM

Dude don't invest today because bitcoin price is currently on $3400 barrier so if I where you I'm gonna wait till bitcoin price dump. in that case you can get more profit that investing today. I do trading when i start on bitcoin and i buy low and sell high so i can get a good return from it . being a trader is not easy. So just wait till november and wait the blast of bitcoin price dump.
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:41:00 AM

Dude don't invest today because bitcoin price is currently on $3400 barrier so if I where you I'm gonna wait till bitcoin price dump. in that case you can get more profit that investing today. I do trading when i start on bitcoin and i buy low and sell high so i can get a good return from it . being a trader is not easy. So just wait till november and wait the blast of bitcoin price dump.
The problem is that you never know when bitcoin is going to decrease.
Could happen today, could happen somewhen next year at over 4k.
In the second scenario there could still be a lot of profit to be made.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:02:35 AM

The price of bitcoin continue to rise and I think this will continue untill end of this month so you better make some investment right now though the return may not be that high but at least you will earn some..also you can wait when the price goes down then make big investment surely the value will be high after few months
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:16:58 AM

Yes its true. Like its really hard to speculate now as the price is constantly rising. I think you just watch the market closely, its all up to you if you want to take a risk of buying in high or low. Just wait for the perfect timing to buy.

Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:39:29 AM

To invest in bitcoin is always necessary. If you have spare cash then it's silly to keep them under the pillow or in the Bank. Bitcoin is very easy and convenient way for investment. The sooner you join this currency the more money you will earn.
Anfisman

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:37:15 PM

You should make an investment right now and don't think too much. Do what successful people do, they act more and think less. Risk is always there but I believe the big risk will make greater chances to success.
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:03:21 PM

Yes its true. Like its really hard to speculate now as the price is constantly rising. I think you just watch the market closely, its all up to you if you want to take a risk of buying in high or low. Just wait for the perfect timing to buy.
So in my opinion, we should have some target for take profit with the happens Bitcoin price rising up in recently, because we don't know when the time is highest price and can't up more.
stompysteve

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:12:00 PM

If you have a long-term investment plan, it is eligible to invest in every price for Bitcoin. If you have a short-term investment plan, I can say that the price is too high to buy. I think, you should wait a bit
zaisha

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:26:21 AM

If I were you I would wait a little longer, or buy some altcoins to reduce the risk, I think now the bitcoin price is too high now (This is my suggestion).
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:03:37 AM

Invest now, don't worry if you have bought at that price and the price suddenly goes down. It's fine, don't think of you have lost and don't get mad. Just hold it and wait until it goes up again and surpass the price when you bought.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:37:09 AM

Invest now, don't worry if you have bought at that price and the price suddenly goes down. It's fine, don't think of you have lost and don't get mad. Just hold it and wait until it goes up again and surpass the price when you bought.
Investment now in bitcoin? I think it is not applicable today, due to continues increasing of bitcoin in the market. Maybe, just wait for a little bit time before invest. Because if they invest now in bitcoin there's a possibility of price breakdown, but hoping that it was not happen.
Continues increasing of bitcoin was good to the eye of the users but sometimes we need to become patients and careful in terms of investing of amount in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: