Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:04:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann][ICO Complete!!] Loopring -- Decentralised Exchange and Open Protocol  (Read 30916 times)
ronbilo

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 09:18:10 PM

wowwww,
I didn't expect the LRC's marketcap this high.
a friend just told me about LRC, feel so bad, wish I know this sooner

galio, I feel the same way, just getting wind of this project and what's even more bizarre is that I never noticed it in the top one hundred "Market Cap" I'm researching now, thanks
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
galio_ico

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:57:01 PM

wowwww,
I didn't expect the LRC's marketcap this high.
a friend just told me about LRC, feel so bad, wish I know this sooner

galio, I feel the same way, just getting wind of this project and what's even more bizarre is that I never noticed it in the top one hundred "Market Cap" I'm researching now, thanks
still be a good time to hold ^^
don't sell untill august, take profit and thank me later :v
actually, I still am impressed by the marketcap by now O.o

PickleCoin

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:32:13 PM

Is there anybody here who is working on the Loopring protocol?

I'm experimenting with it since a few days but I'm running into some issue while setting up the relay and miner.
Will be interested to know your experience so far.
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:21:32 AM

Loopring Token on NEO & Qtum — Token Sale and Airdrop

This post outlines our distribution plan for new Loopring tokens on additional target blockchains, and provides some details specific to the distribution of the Loopring token on NEO and Qtum.

We are scrapping the prior binding process for the airdrop, and creating a new smart contract to facilitate address binding in the coming weeks. Read more to get all the details.

About Loopring
Loopring is a blockchain agnostic protocol that enables people to trade tokens in a secure, anonymous, and trustless manner by using users’ private-keys in order to authorize orders directly from their own wallets. Loopring’s robust and progressive design aims to solve more than just the inherent problems that centralized exchanges experience. It is designed for the future “cyber-economy” where economic activities and value transfers and exchanges not only happen between humans, but also between smart agents (robots) powered by artificial intelligence. These smart agents think, own, and trade, powering a new, AI economy. This type of value transfer will be instrumental in supporting innovations such as drone deliveries and self driving taxis.

The Loopring Protocol avoids the performance issues plaguing public blockchains. Loopring accomplishes this by managing, sharing, and ring-matching cryptographically signed orders, all within a consortium blockchain network. Loopring thus bypasses the scaling issues by only posting actual trades as transactions on public blockchains.

Version 1.0 of the Protocol has been deployed on top of Ethereum and Qtum; currently, we are implementing the protocol on the NEO blockchain. In addition, Protocol version 1.1 will introduce a better incentive model.

Terminology
We are going to use the following terms in this post:

-Target blockchain: A public blockchain where the Loopring Protocol has been or will be deployed.
-LRx: One of the Loopring tokens. LRC stands for the Loopring token on Ethereum, LRN stands for the Loopring token
 on NEO, LRQ stands for the Loopring token on Qtum.
-Fund: The fiat money and/or cryptocurrencies we have raised or will raise e.g. via a token sale.
 Reference Target Blockchain: The target blockchain whose Loopring token’s total cap (not the market cap on
 coinmarketcap) calculated as tokenPrice(in USD) x tokenTotalSupply has become the largest among all LRx tokens for a
 considerable amount of time. Ethereum is the current reference target blockchain.
 Loopring’s Reference Token (Reference Token): The Loopring token on the reference target blockchain. LRC is the
 current reference token.
-Initial Token Distribution Date (ITDD): The date when we start to distribute LRx to token sale participants.
-LEAF: Loopring Ecosystem Advancement Fund, see our 2018 R&D roadmap for more information.
-Airdrop Block Height (ABH): The block height at which a snapshot of the reference blockchain’s account balances will
 be taken for calculating the amount of LRx to be airdropped to each target account. There can be multiple ABHs for
 each new Loopring token. Each airdrop has a corresponding ABH.

https://medium.com/loopring-protocol/loopring-token-on-neo-qtum-token-sale-and-airdrop-97fa5350457c
payvnn

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 02:11:07 AM

Loopring is NOT a cross chain protocol. They are also NOT a #DEX so will NOT compete with $NEX. Therefore each time a new blockchain adopts $LRC they will airdrop new tokens to previous holders. They plan on coming to $NEO as an NEP-5 token ( $LRN ) hopefully by April 2018.
Check out our team's review for LRC token here (in Vietnamese)
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:11:17 PM

so, what is this token all about? after some research I still can not understand.
that token is build on many blockchain like ETH, NEO and some to create the relative between them??
or dose it make it own exchange with committed secure.
didn't get the point Cry
but must be a reason that this project so successful (prof that it got a really big marketcap...)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:47:19 PM

Goodluck on your upcoming ICO

You gotta be kidding me.

The title is [Ann][ICO Complete!!].

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Violetta Shigina

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:31:46 AM

Hi guys! I think for investors this project should be attractive enough
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:53:14 PM

Listing on Lykke‏ (February 13)
https://coindar.org/en/event/loopring-lrc-listing-on-lykke-3710
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:59:21 AM

Loopring Bi-Weekly Update — 02/16/2018
- Protocol on Ethereum
- Protocol on NEO
- Loopr Web Wallet
- Loopr-iOS Wallet
- Relay & Mesh

Learn more: https://medium.com/loopring-protocol/loopring-bi-weekly-update-02-16-2018-617e4a366219.
Makleyhill

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:01:13 AM

How to Bind Addresses to Receive LRN/LRQ Airdrops

A lot of people asked us how to bind addresses to receive LRN and LRQ airdrops, here is a simple tutorial. Make sure you bind all your ETH addresses.

https://medium.com/loopring-protocol/how-to-bind-addresses-to-receive-lrn-lrq-airdrops-293ca550e00b
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:56:44 AM

Loopring and YBF Fintech Hub Form Strategic Partnership to Bring Blockchain and DEX Technologies to Businesses across Australia

Loopring recently visited Australia as part of the Intersekt 2017 FinTech Festival and has developed strong relations with YBF Ventures and the State Government of Victoria. Loopring looks forward to expanding its DEX ecosystem to Australia.
https://medium.com/loopring-protocol/loopring-and-ybf-fintech-hub-form-strategic-partnership-to-bring-blockchain-and-dex-technologies-to-25e5713e0f92
remol

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:07:08 PM

Why is Loopring's Btt thread so poorly frequented with such a great project? Anyway, Loopring's price is showing really nice stability in this depressed market.

yyz13857180757

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:27:34 PM

Put aside the candy value LRC as the transaction cost alternative, the reasonable price in 1.5 dollars is not in the vicinity has been very impressive, after all, the Ethernet transfer price is only a few yuan, the center of the BNB market is very influential in the $1 billion Huh
denysrodman

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:33:40 PM

Loopring is an opened source protocol based on smart contracts for decentralized exchanges on the Ethereum blockchain. Loopring allows for multiple exchanges to mix and match orders, off-chain order-matching and on-chain transaction clearing and payment.
SeriousOne

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:30:25 PM

Hey guys listen to me, when people visit your site they don't get what loopring is for.
You need Pictures with few words, which explains LRC like 0x, Ripple, Iota, Stellar.
Perfect would be like for to our age fitting flat animated pictures.
A picture tells more then 1000 words Wink

I first understood Loopring after a YouTube video, while the hype in sep/dez because at that time everybody was cracking his had to find a good investment.
But people are lazy to think, so pictures explain a lot in milliseconds in any language.
Means much faster understanding and less jump rate.
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 06:43:08 AM

Hey guys listen to me, when people visit your site they don't get what loopring is for.
You need Pictures with few words, which explains LRC like 0x, Ripple, Iota, Stellar.
Perfect would be like for to our age fitting flat animated pictures.
A picture tells more then 1000 words Wink

I first understood Loopring after a YouTube video, while the hype in sep/dez because at that time everybody was cracking his had to find a good investment.
But people are lazy to think, so pictures explain a lot in milliseconds in any language.
Means much faster understanding and less jump rate.

Ok, you mean an infographic.

If Loopring staff would contact me with their wishes & proposition, I would like to see what I can put together.

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:28:30 AM

Loopring Bi-Weekly Update — 03/02/2018

In this update we will share our progress on our wallet UI/UX design, and protocol v1.1 development. Please note that this report only covers 5 work days because of the Lunar Chinese New Year.

Protocol
We have implemented Dual Authoring, our solution to front-running. The code has been merged into the master branch. We have also accomplished several optimizations, including 1) updating public the protocol’s interface to minimize the data footprint in Ethereum transactions, 2) introducing an internal struct RingParams to clean up internal application logic, 3) optimizing the calculation of a ring-hash. The master branch is now ready to branch out into a new v1.1 branch for deployment. The v1.1 release still doesn’t incentivize wallets, but all the methods and parameters are defined and will be compatible for a future v1.2 release which is due in April. V1.2 will pay wallets 20–25% of the mining fee.

We have also made some progress on our LRN smart contract on NEO, and we are currently busy with the airdrop smart contract. We have also reached an agreement with OnChain to have them review and audit our smart contract code.

https://medium.com/loopring-protocol/loopring-bi-weekly-update-03-02-2018-92873de053ea
wgq1981

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:03:44 AM

China Daily North American branch made an exclusive interview with Wang Dong, founder of Loopring. Wang Dong shared his view on centralization transaction and introduced the development of road printing protocol. You can be interested in it.
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:09:55 AM

Hey guys, so I was reading a bit about binding my ETH address that has my LRC in it to receive the airdrops, and I read that medium article that says in april a wallet will come out and it will be much easier and they airdrops don't start until may. So wouldn't it be easier to just wait for the wallet to come out instead of going through all those confusing steps to bind my LRC?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: