Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:07:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed?  (Read 8744 times)
bunny2018

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:03:31 PM

It's impossible to happen that the fiat currency has crashed. This is one of the important things people use every day every country in the world uses fiat money so it's impossible to do that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:26:40 PM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
In my own opinion, I think fiat currency is not possible to experience a crash like bitcoin and other crypro currency can experience. If the fiat currency will crash, there will be a huge change that might happen all over the world that will greatly affect us especially our economy. There will be a global crisis and problems may rise.
fonenumba

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:24:20 AM

No that is no chance that fiat currency will crashed every  i do not trust in that position in world , because do not have any good replacement , crypto is not for that , not many ppl known how to use that !
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:44:40 AM

I don't think fiat currency will crash because;
1. Not everyone one will be able to use the internet/online transaction and shouldn't be deprived of spending.
2. The exchange of bitcoin mostly ends as a fiat of whichever needed currency without which only bitcoin may not be used by all.
3. For the case of daily petty trading fiat will always be needed.
guxu219

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:30:03 PM

The chances are there, we've an even issue happening that is modification. we tend to as an entire accomplished that paper money of late have some issue because it wasn't fully move down by Gold save. we do not apprehend exactly what's the state of our cash save. On the off likelihood that that's things, at that time the impact can return in a while. thus let merely keep a be careful. i am bound cryptanalytic cash are an additional various for people.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:44:45 PM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?

It will never ever going to happen dude. Digital cryto currency cannot replace our fiat system. This is far to happen so we dont need to respond from it. Aside from that digital cyrpto currencies price are just relying on our fiat system so without it digital cyrpto currencies are valueless.
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:12:23 PM

If Fiat currency crashed, how can that Economy be sustained? Is it the advent of Bitcoin that no one knows or can predict its futuristic effect on any economy yet in the future despite its obvious potentiality that shall sustain it having forgotten its deregulation coined by the Block chain? A country can only go into depression caused by recession where there  economic instability elopes. Drawing this cotton, Fiat currency to me can not crashed, But Bitcoin can be an agent of Economic recession combater or suppressor.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:35:55 PM

Our world is full of possibilities so there is a chance that the digital currency can replace the fiat currency. There are now many people nowadays who are prefer to use cryptocurrencies than fiat money. Maybe the payment system will be change because of the cryptocurrencies.
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:19:56 PM

I think not. First of all, we have seen bitcoin's potential and flaws in the past few years and it had boomed. But still it was not enough to cover the entire population. Some countries reacted negatively by banning bitcoin. It may be possible, but it only has a very little chance of doing so. What I want to emphasize is bitcoin has become great tool for money transactions. I want people to see bitcoin as an upgrade of today's money.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:20:15 PM

I'm not sure on what to make up entirely of this, fiats don't and can't crash in the modern market.
they are not like stocks and cryptocurrencies that may end up going zero. The massive circulation
and exchange rates of fiats in country to county is so well adopted that it's a staple movement in
our global financial economy for decades now I believe. With the arrival and emergence of bitcoins
and cryptocurrency, I don't think any of these will ever replace the fiat monetary system.
Cryptocurrency relies on fiats value and exchange. I think crypto were created to assist and channel
fiat on the internet with the emergence and widespread popularity and application of the internet.
The only thing I think can have a short or lasting impact and effect is the exchange rates from fiats
to other fiats, just like financial crisis when dollars and other world currencies depreciate in value.
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:53:18 PM

In my own opinion, I think fiat currency is not possible to experience a crash like bitcoin and other crypro currency can experience. If the fiat currency will crash, there will be a huge change that might happen all over the world that will greatly affect us especially our economy. There will be a global crisis and problems may rise.
This thing still do not happen, I believe the government are wise to evade this situation, because the world happen an economic crisis never give benefit for government and people on the world. Therefore, which things the government need to is evade that economic crisis, as long as they can reduce the growth of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, they can do that.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
AlexInTheOcean

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:51:51 PM

As the first step we need to provide internet in every part of the world, we are still very far from 100% crypto payments... maybe in 30 years
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:22:12 AM

It will never ever going to happen dude. Digital cryto currency cannot replace our fiat system. This is far to happen so we dont need to respond from it. Aside from that digital cyrpto currencies price are just relying on our fiat system so without it digital cyrpto currencies are valueless.
Yes very honestly it is not going to happen, i think that fiat currency and crytpo currencies will follow side to side, and not a single one is going to die, in fact still most of the people do not have knowledge about computer and interest and specially in backward countries, internet is not yet so common, therefore we cannot say that it will happen so soon, it will take centuries.
johnalyn

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:19:18 AM

The fiat currency will crushed I don't think so, I don't see it will gonna happened in the future because of it's trusted by some people don't know bitcoin yet, that's why it will not sure that it will be crushed and I think your trying to say is some online currency will crushed not our own fiat currency in a country.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:09:52 AM

If the new High-Technology did not crashed and it will continue discovered the new equipment to make the people doing easier in any different aspects it is possible that fiat money will crashed and replaced by DIGITAL CURRENCY but of course it depends upon the stability of currency on who sustained till the end because all of them are wanted to be dominated like bitcoin.   

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:12:44 PM

Fiat money will never crash, paper money is used world wide with under supervision of each country, and it's impossible to had a chance of crash. Remember that in cryptoworld we use also fiat to invest and exchange.
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:41:04 PM

I think it is very possible, a real example is what happens with Zimbabwe and Venezuela, there if we buy 1 Kg of eggs then it takes 1 paper money case to see that the value of fiat is easy to crashed.
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:14:36 AM

Fiat currency will never crash because it was the main currency of people and not all can understand how to use digital currency.
If fiat currency will change or crush there are big changes in our world and economy. We use fiat currency in everyday life and we use it for a long time, very impossible to change of any digital currency.
Betheng10

Activity: 238

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:00:47 AM

It is possible. If war broke out. Fiat money will be rendered useless aside from actual gold.

By that time no other currencies will be useful for transactions and besides I don't think someone would be out buying groceries or checking online sale, right?

katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:20:09 AM

Fiat currency will never crash because it was the main currency of people and not all can understand how to use digital currency.
If fiat currency will change or crush there are big changes in our world and economy. We use fiat currency in everyday life and we use it for a long time, very impossible to change of any digital currency.
Fiat currency exists since from the ages and it will be in future also no doubt about that, nobody can crash the fiat currency, huge number of population still using fiat currency only and it is the part of parcel of their life. Even though existence of digital, crypto currency they cannot crash the fiat currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: