Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:10:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed?  (Read 8744 times)
Andrew S

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:27:36 PM

Completely Fiat will not disappear from our lives.  You need some kind of currency in hard-to-reach places.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:37:25 PM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
It is not possible, even the mass adoption occurs; the people will still use fiat money. There will be a problem will exist if the fiat money will crashed. There should be balance between fiat currency and virtual currency.
All is changing and by decades everyone in that past ages doesn't think about what kind of technology and things we have today. We started from history using materials in exchange for food etc. and now we are using fiat money. Technology is always ahead and some of them isn't need to use money to pay in an instant online or badly chips implants are growing for an easy payment. Future is so bring but its risk to people are going to an unlimited number of evolving technology.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:46:21 PM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?

If the price of fiat will crash then cryptocurrency will be even more expensive and people will be having a hard to to invest but it was a good thing to crypto holders because they can earn more profit.

if it will happen even it is impossible because people and government wont allow crypto will overtake the currency they have and it.

But let say it will happen, then the price will be much expensive because many people will bought bitcoin and other alts the demand will raise.
letsfly

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:49:47 PM

I think fiat will not crashed hard but there is a possibility that the value can go down gradually. Who knows what the future can bring. Government will not allow fiat to just crashed.

Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:04:14 PM

Yes indeed, and it is happening... some countries are starting to accept cryptocurrencies now even banks are going cashless banking by then. so what are the people waiting for go for digital money now.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:17:32 PM

It will happen when the price of crypto is stable. Nowadays, people much prefer to use online payments. They choose to use digital money instead of fiat. Well, time will really come when fiat money were already phased out due to less demand for it. When there is a good system using cryptos, it will for surely be adapted by different stores and companies.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
kolfedinew

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:26:45 PM

This is impossible because fiat currencies are the main assets and wealth of all nations in which without it then it will be impossible for the governments to survive or it will be chaos because money is the center of all transactions by both people and the government to live. This is also the reason on why i don't believe that Bitcoin will replace Fiat because honestly and practically speaking we are all depending on fiat.
I think fiat is not an asset but a major currency used in every country, fiat will never fall because they are always backed up by the government in every country, the government will always preserve and use their local currency as its main, crypto will have no possibility anything to replace it #imo
I also think the same thing like you that there is no chance for the fiat to fall because of the support that it gets from the government and cryptocurrency has no chance to replace it because cryptocurrency is just an option, a technology that is being proposed to the countries that they can use to have a better and faster type of technology and it is not like focusing to replace the fiat.
No this cannot happen at any cost.Fiat currency is being used by all the people of the world.It is accepted internationally all over the world and all the transactions are done through fiat currency only.Fiat ia centralised and so it is also backed by central banks and governments.On the other hand cryptocurrencies are banned in some nations and not backed by any central bank as it is decentralised.Cryptocurrencies require internet connection to get operated which is not possible in every corner of the world.
Comon! We used to use diskets, home phone, fax, notebooks, videocassets, cards, books, metrics, calendars, microphone etc - and smartphone replaced it all... so why you cant accept this idea that digital money going to replace fiat
Victorik

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:42:25 PM

Fiat currency can be heavily devalued, and even crash due to the bad economy of the fiat country. A case study is Zimbabwe, you can a Zimbabwean dollar filled up in wheelbarrow and be very poor.  

Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:54:46 PM

This is impossible because fiat currencies are the main assets and wealth of all nations in which without it then it will be impossible for the governments to survive or it will be chaos because money is the center of all transactions by both people and the government to live. This is also the reason on why i don't believe that Bitcoin will replace Fiat because honestly and practically speaking we are all depending on fiat.
I think fiat is not an asset but a major currency used in every country, fiat will never fall because they are always backed up by the government in every country, the government will always preserve and use their local currency as its main, crypto will have no possibility anything to replace it #imo
I also think the same thing like you that there is no chance for the fiat to fall because of the support that it gets from the government and cryptocurrency has no chance to replace it because cryptocurrency is just an option, a technology that is being proposed to the countries that they can use to have a better and faster type of technology and it is not like focusing to replace the fiat.
No this cannot happen at any cost.Fiat currency is being used by all the people of the world.It is accepted internationally all over the world and all the transactions are done through fiat currency only.Fiat ia centralised and so it is also backed by central banks and governments.On the other hand cryptocurrencies are banned in some nations and not backed by any central bank as it is decentralised.Cryptocurrencies require internet connection to get operated which is not possible in every corner of the world.
Comon! We used to use diskets, home phone, fax, notebooks, videocassets, cards, books, metrics, calendars, microphone etc - and smartphone replaced it all... so why you cant accept this idea that digital money going to replace fiat
Difficult enter to crypto. i mean difficult to register on exchange  - or high fees - or difficult to understand interface or for what
trespiclof

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:58:01 PM

Difficult enter to crypto. i mean difficult to register on exchange  - or high fees - or difficult to understand interface or for what

It is  not difficult. You can exchange eth less than 5 minutes- easy and safe
Crypto_Bro

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:58:40 PM

I am skeptical - fees?
trespiclof

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:00:11 PM

I am skeptical - fees?
no fees right now - but yes they going to be - the company at ico period now- and yes, they have working product
Crypto_Bro

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:00:57 PM

I am skeptical - fees?
no fees right now - but yes they going to be - the company at ico period now- and yes, they have working product

oh - promising - link please
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:01:31 PM

Yes there is a huge chance for fiat currency to crash if most of the people will prefer to use cryptocurrency, it will not totally crash but people will just use fiat for physical transactions.

Kamote29

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:03:04 PM

This is unlikely to happen if you ask about my opinion, as banknotes have an important place in our lives and almost everywhere feels their need and comes out in anticipation. Of course, digital money will reduce the use of banknotes, but I do not think it will completely get rid of them. Even if we have to speak for the present day, we must remember that we earn these banknotes and realize our digital money purchases.
trespiclof

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:03:26 PM

I am skeptical - fees?

https://beta.streamdesk.io/
Crypto_Bro

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:24:49 PM

I am skeptical - fees?

https://beta.streamdesk.io/
I ve tested it - it is not bad. I mean they need keep working
Crypto_Bro

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:26:13 PM

NO it will not happen because cryptocurrency and fiat currency has different functions and they are not in the same course. As we all know that in cryptocurrency everthing works in a decentralized manner while in fiat currency everthing also is centralized. The value of fiat is stable and could not be changed anytime but could be depending on the economic growth of that certain country that will surely affects the value of fiat currency. And it is the opposite in cryptocurrency everything is unstable on its value and this is not something that will do good on market if fiat will be replace by cryptocurrency. So both are important but we should prefer fiat money. We are investing in cryptocurrency in exchange for fiat money with profit and that is why we always talk about cryptocurrency.
one day - when taxi going to drive without driver - we will pay via crypto - because it is closing trust gap - and it is faster - and it is technical envirement
HasiViraj

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:17:45 PM

Fiat is under Government control. They won't enable it to crash, and on the off chance that it does because of economic situations, it will just prompt expansion. Starting at now, that is impeding even to btc,because your interest in btc is secured because of its cost in fiat. You cannot go to your neighborhood basic supply shop and reveal to them that you will pay in btc if fiat crashes, since then everybody will search out fiat as it were. In addition, since the estimation of btc right presently is reliant on the way that fiat is supporting it, it won't be something to be thankful for cryptos if such an occasion happens.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:27:11 PM

Fiat is under Government control. They won't enable it to crash, and on the off chance that it does because of economic situations, it will just prompt expansion. Starting at now, that is impeding even to btc,because your interest in btc is secured because of its cost in fiat. You cannot go to your neighborhood basic supply shop and reveal to them that you will pay in btc if fiat crashes, since then everybody will search out fiat as it were. In addition, since the estimation of btc right presently is reliant on the way that fiat is supporting it, it won't be something to be thankful for cryptos if such an occasion happens.
No government is going to sit there and allow their national currency to be crashed unless there is nothing that they can do all together and people should stop thinking that Bitcoin is going to crash FIAT in the near future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: