Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:28:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How does Bitcoin looks like?  (Read 4651 times)
godrey123

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:27:11 PM

If you are asking for the physical design of the bitcoin, it has a symbol of "b" on a coin, but it reality bitcoin is just a bunch of codes it uses  cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 02:06:18 PM

Hi!! A am brand new here. I know bitcoin is a virtual currency , but has anyone already portrayed an imaginary design of Bitcoins? How does should it look like if ever? Like in the games in the internet that i see. The coin incentives or prizes looks like gold. Others have designs too and. If it would be a physical money, should it look like gold? 
The truth is that I don't want that bitcoin will have its own physical appearance as a coin. What I mean is that, what will happen to its decentralization? But if you are just asking an example of a thing,maybe an imaginative layout of the "might be" physical coin.Well, it will be having a good looks if it is like a gold that portrays its high value.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Stac

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:57:13 PM

A bitcoin is one of the units of digital currency unlike other fiat currencies, it works like real money the transactions are publicly been recorded  in the public ledger called the block chain and the value of bitcoin always keeps on fluctuating. The price of bitcoins have increased 100% than last year's value. In other words we can say that it is future money, the bitcoin network is growing daily, most of the countries have legalised this currency. It should look just like the logo of bitcoin a golden coin with ฿ embedded in the coin.

DjTremor

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:14:08 PM

Hi!! A am brand new here. I know bitcoin is a virtual currency , but has anyone already portrayed an imaginary design of Bitcoins? How does should it look like if ever? Like in the games in the internet that i see. The coin incentives or prizes looks like gold. Others have designs too and. If it would be a physical money, should it look like gold? 

Outside image of bitcoin is neither positive nor negative. It's still on the gray zone, lots of people don't have strict decissions about bitcoin. They still try to understand and see the details of it. For me, it's very positively and I trust it myself.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:26:17 PM

Looks like gold, nice design. It must be like that bitcoin must be made of gold because the price per 1btc is about 75gr gold.

It must be so expensive in feature i guess because of the value itself. I wonder if they be physical coins or should i say an existing physical currency. One must be very careful in storing and keeping them.

Shikaina (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:31:31 PM

Actually I dont like how it was portrayed like this BTC.
It is like a bitcoin that is somehow connected with the USD because of the two vertical line.
It aint that original at all. Maybe there are some good images that could be provided but if it will be changed it might make users confused.

I agree with you. It must be something special and original in design and not just adapted from an ixisting fiat currency. By the way $ has far less value than bitcoin.
waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:07:44 AM

is it something like this you are referring to, The physical designs of the COINS?

Have you checked out the collectibles board here on BCT,
there are a lot of physical coins for sale and auction and plenty of images?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0

I'm new also. And I like the design. It's simple yet classy.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
SilentNightElf

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:14:10 AM

Outside image of bitcoin is neither positive nor negative. It's still on the gray zone, lots of people don't have strict decissions about bitcoin. They still try to understand and see the details of it. For me, it's very positively and I trust it myself.

I would still call it negative. Even my roommate who is finishing his bachelors, and reads a lot of wall street blogs calls bitcoin a scam and ponzi scheme (lol)
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:22:53 AM

I would still call it negative. Even my roommate who is finishing his bachelors, and reads a lot of wall street blogs calls bitcoin a scam and ponzi scheme (lol)
Those room mates of yours are fools. haha. Even on my side too which i do have some friends which is really opposing that bitcoin is a scam since they are being scammed on investments which they didnt think off that bitcoin is an another thing and i cant fixed their minds since they do really keep saying its scam this is why i dont bother to tell them anymore.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:42:09 AM

We can't blame them if they don't believe in bitcoin, it doesn't matter whether they believe it or not, what matters is we are earning money through it and it is not our fault if they are narrow minded on this thing. Maybe they just have another way or they are just having hard time to believe that bitcoin could be a source of income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: