Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:37:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex Lending Automation with CoinFlow.io  (Read 536 times)
coinflowio (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:31:33 AM

Hi Everyone,
We've recently launched our Poloniex lending automation tool, https://coinflow.io, which specializes in BTC lending currently.  I wanted to provide a quick overview of our setup, lending strategy and platform in hopes for gaining some feedback on what's implemented currently and maybe what others would like to see.

Setting up
  • Transfer the funds you want to lend into your Lending account on Poloniex
  • Setup an API key on Poloniex and load it into your CoinFlow.io account
  • Transfer a small amount of funds to CoinFlow.io to enable your account (roughly 0.25% of your overall lending funds)
And that's it.  Poloniex takes 15% of the earned interest and CoinFlow.io takes 10% of the remaining earnings for the automation.

Lending Strategy - Here's where it gets good!
CoinFlow.io will then manage your lend account through Poloniex API.  We automatically track the lending order book to determine the best possible rate that's reasonable to fill loans at.  We then break up the lend amount into small increments - this helps spread your loans out to over time in the future to take advantage of changes (hopefully spikes!) in market rates - and make all the loans accordingly.  CoinFlow.io continues to watch and adjust the loan offers until all loans are filled (usually in just minutes).  As loans expire, CoinFlow.io watches and adjusted for current market rates and opens up new loans.

Referral Program
We've also incorporated a referral program since we know the cryptocurrency world relies incredibly on word of mouth and our "advisors" / friends that help us expand our knowledge.  Once you signup for a CoinFlow.io account we provide a referral link that you can provide to your friends and earn 20% of CoinFlow.io fees continuously / forever!

----------

Feedback
As I mentioned, we'd really love your feedback in a couple specific areas:
  • What do you think of our strategy for automating your loan making?
  • What concerns do you have with a service like this and what could we do to improve upon it?

Thank you for your help as we look to grow this service!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pawanjain

Activity: 2660
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:19:11 AM

The strategy you have planned is good. In this world of automation and laziness this might be a good strategy that you have planned. But as a coin has two faces, this strategy also has the pros and cons.

Pros:
1.Automated lending quiet obviously.
2.Referral bonus
3.Updated rates according to market.

Cons:
1.Lending in poloniex is not 100% safe
2.Profit is already less for lending and the additional 10% for coinflow fee would make it even more less

I hope you find this feedback useful.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TetraFugolini

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Linux Geek

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:35:30 PM

Hello, what kind of margin can one realistically expect from this?  Thanks.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:32:07 PM

Automation means I do not need to keep on checking poloniex all the day long to find my preferred level of interest rate and lending amount ?
If it is the case then I guess it would be more useful for the lenders who are deliberately looking for better lending requests.

Why not you please provide some video walk through or some screenshots so that we can understand your services better way.
coinflowio (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:40:28 PM

Thank you all for the feedback and good questions.

Re: pawanjain
I agree with your summary and pros and cons.  One con that is also minimal in my mind is the risk on Poloniex.  Loans can be risky unless there is a system  in place to help minimize chance of default.  Poloniex loans are solely going to margin traders on the Poloniex platform.  When Poloniex sees an account in a losing position at risk of defaulting on their loan, the positions are closed to ensure the loans are repaid.

Re: TetraFugolini
Here's a summary of actual data for the past couple weeks, daily and annual interest rates our platform has seen.
Daily Interest RateAnnual Interest Rate
0.09%32%
0.09%32%
0.11%39%
0.09%34%
0.08%31%
0.10%35%
0.09%33%
0.09%35%
0.09%34%
0.09%32%
0.07%25%
0.06%22%
0.05%18%
0.05%20%

Re: Kevin77
That's correct - our platform completely automates the lending so you don't need to watch your Poloniex lending account, change loan rates, etc...  I agree a video would be great, I'll be working on that over the next coming days and post it for everyone.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:14:00 AM

Have you looked at CryptoLend? I'm curious as to how your platform stacks up against that one. I get that yours is a bit more "dynamic" in that it's not just using the current data but past data, but I'd love to see a side-by-side interest comparison.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
metroymedio

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:19:07 AM

Im lending in poloniex 30 BTC last 30 Jul . Rate is 3%

https://image.ibb.co/cmm9pv/poloniex2.jpg

Is normal it still open ? , is very stranger ? Any in this forum have same situation ?
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:39:14 AM

This looks pretty good.  With the problems at Poloniex lately I don't want to keep any of my coins there.  What other exchanges do margin lending?  I know Bitfinex does... anyone else?  Any plans to support other exchanges?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: