Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:24:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinCash reaching 500$  (Read 1284 times)
Cult

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 01:34:38 PM

In the long term it could pass the market cap of bitcoin, segwit may be bad for bitcoin? We don't know yet if so bitcoin cash will be new bitcoin

Markets can be irrational, but I wouldn't bet a fork to surpass bitcoin, there are many altcoins/forks, and until today none got even closer to that.

Don't forget BCC liquidity is low, let's see what happens when people start unloading their free coins on the market...

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:37:45 PM

It currently reached 700$ and may go even higher guys, hehe Just like you said @Hamphser It might even reach 1k in no time  Grin Grin Grin
It do already reach 1k usd now on bittrex. What the hell? Its just a matter of hours since i do post the current price and now it really reaches that price range. Next target 1500? What can you say? Its already 1k on bittrex and i dont know whats totally happening as of now why theres soo much hype on this coin.I thought people will dump all their bcc free coins  Cool

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:35:07 PM

Is going down now , already from 700 usd from coinmarketcap , going to 400 back , but i think it will be back at the same price with bitcoin clasic in some weeks , even i think bcc will be more than bitcoin clasic
ElitistCA

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:01:46 PM

Is going down now , already from 700 usd from coinmarketcap , going to 400 back , but i think it will be back at the same price with bitcoin clasic in some weeks , even i think bcc will be more than bitcoin clasic
It just falldown in short time, I think the bullish Team will make it pumping again. Example: Before August 1st not have anyone sure Bitcoin Cash can reach to $1000 per coin, most trader think it will drop to few dollars per coin, but look at the price in today, reached $1000 per coin Roll Eyes

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
prabakharras

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:29:11 PM

Beautiful movement and momentum https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/bitcoin-cash/usd until it is correcting now  Shocked

Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:46:26 PM

Sold all mine for $700 each, and Bitcoin didnt really take a hit either, bought 100 Neo coin with each sold. Win win.
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:00:48 AM

Pretty much topic, I think it's good to just keep Bitcoincash for a while instead of dumping it immediately. As long as it's free coins, Why not wait and see if it even goes higher. Even if it goes down you can sell it for 200 or 300$ (the original price) when it reaches at that range.
Traders are just trading back and forth the same coins, everyone that is out of exchanges cannot do anything with their BCH as soon as they can you will witness a massive dump, if the price was real then a reduction of the bitcoin price will need to follow but that did not happen.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:42:53 AM

Pretty much topic, I think it's good to just keep Bitcoincash for a while instead of dumping it immediately. As long as it's free coins, Why not wait and see if it even goes higher. Even if it goes down you can sell it for 200 or 300$ (the original price) when it reaches at that range.
Traders are just trading back and forth the same coins, everyone that is out of exchanges cannot do anything with their BCH as soon as they can you will witness a massive dump, if the price was real then a reduction of the bitcoin price will need to follow but that did not happen.
Before I thought once BCH split from BTC , their price wll split too, but it didn't happen so maybe same thing happen when BCH increases in value it doesn't affect btc all, it will only depend if user's demands it or not in order for it to pump or dump neglecting btc condition.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:55:45 AM

Bitcoincash its already 600 dollars price and I think before end of this month or next week possible price of this coin become 1000 dollars because many people want to buy bch because they have potential to increase more in the future. So buy more bch and you will earn a lot of profit.
herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:03:44 AM

Bitcoincash its already 600 dollars price and I think before end of this month or next week possible price of this coin become 1000 dollars because many people want to buy bch because they have potential to increase more in the future. So buy more bch and you will earn a lot of profit.
Bitcoin cash only takes 2 days to get through 600 dollars , Very curious what will happen one month ahead Grin
buy buy buy
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:23:15 AM

Now we can invest money from this airdrop in real projects, BTC is free again and this cou be good call for all altcoins. For me BCH drama is ended and i don't care what is going to happen with it, BTC stays the main coin for me, and main value storer.
Also i have feeling that small minority group unsuccessfully tries to cause BTC fall, glorifying BCH they mentions BTC in negative context on social networks..This is wrong!

You can rent this space
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:45:22 PM

Now we can invest money from this airdrop in real projects, BTC is free again and this cou be good call for all altcoins. For me BCH drama is ended and i don't care what is going to happen with it, BTC stays the main coin for me, and main value storer.
Also i have feeling that small minority group unsuccessfully tries to cause BTC fall, glorifying BCH they mentions BTC in negative context on social networks..This is wrong!
While you can avoid BCH, my biggest problem with BCH is that there is another coin calling itself bitcoin, that bothers me, since new people to the world of cryptocurrencies may get confused about which one is the real one so I want BCH to disappear as soon as it is possible.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 11:05:37 PM

Well.. Now bitcoincash is at $330 each. In my opinion, i think that this coin does not have a future, it is the same as Ethereum/Ethereum Classic, the only thing they have in common is the name, and that is why the people buy it, because of speculation.
for example, why ethereum classic has been at 15$ each since last month? because the only thing that mantain the price is the speculation and hype, there is nothing that guarantees that the price is going up, just the same as bitcoin cash.
Those who sold it at $1140 were so lucky.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++