Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:48:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay - TestNet Thread - Pool Testing for Proof of Bible Hash Pool (PoBh)  (Read 13164 times)
tiras

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:27:49 AM

what is this option in account settings for  - "Cloak User and Miners:"  ?

BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Slack - Discord | C-CEX - CoinsMarkets | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 02:57:28 AM

what is this option in account settings for  - "Cloak User and Miners:"  ?

That makes the username and miner name appear as 'Anonymous' in the various places on the pool side UI.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 02:59:21 AM

All,

v1.0.2.2 is now available on the website for testnet testing.

The primary goal is to verify the subsidy, the difficulty, the 7 minute block targets, the hash rate, and to ensure no wallet business logic is broken after a reindex, a sync from 0, and normal operations.  Please solo mine.

We are at block 40.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:01:43 PM

Ive noticed on the pool that my workers "Hashes Per Sec2" is anywhere between 10-90% of its "Hashes Per Sec"

What is Hashes Per Sec2?

inblue

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:10:59 PM

What is Hashes Per Sec2?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2042657.msg20911219#msg20911219

Lol, it's a post right above your post. Grin
jaapgvk

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:32:34 PM

Ive noticed on the pool that my workers "Hashes Per Sec2" is anywhere between 10-90% of its "Hashes Per Sec"

What is Hashes Per Sec2?

Which wallet version are you on? The low sec2 hashes were fixed in one of the latest updates.

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
fpsnerd

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:50:47 AM

is there a problem with pool registration ?

when try to register says user name is already registered

same message not matter what name i put there
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 02:28:41 AM

The email address has to be valid first, then it checks the username.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
tiras

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:28:21 AM

is there a way to register windows miner as a service/daemon  that will autostart on pc reboot ?

BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Slack - Discord | C-CEX - CoinsMarkets | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel
fpsnerd

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:28:51 AM

The email address has to be valid first, then it checks the username.

yeh i used my both hotmail and gmail but after cant log in on both lol

is good to have feature in the pool for peoples like me who mess their passwords

password reset or recovery and by the way this immature Balance: in the pool is like test coins right
inblue

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:06:53 AM

this immature Balance: in the pool is like test coins right

No, those are real coins, just waiting to be confirmed by the network and then they move to the available balance.
fpsnerd

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:55:57 AM

this immature Balance: in the pool is like test coins right

No, those are real coins, just waiting to be confirmed by the network and then they move to the available balance.

ahhh thanks mate forgot was require like 124 confirmations
enervey

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 12:35:33 PM

I'm stuck in the "endless login" loop that someone else mentioned. When I enter my credentials and click "Login", the login page just refreshes. Is there any fix or workaround, or is that happening for everyone else too? I've tried multiple browsers, etc. Thanks!
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 02:16:58 PM

I'm stuck in the "endless login" loop that someone else mentioned. When I enter my credentials and click "Login", the login page just refreshes. Is there any fix or workaround, or is that happening for everyone else too? I've tried multiple browsers, etc. Thanks!
Click logout and login, perpetually until in.  Ill look at that now.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
inblue

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:21:07 PM

Click logout and login, perpetually until in.  Ill look at that now.

While you're at it, do you think you could increase the session time before the site logs out the user? Even my bank keeps me logged in longer. Smiley
tiras

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:12:15 PM

the dev did a great job overall but those small imperfections are spoiling the picture big time .

login form random failures ,  no https ,   ugly web interface for the pool  like a script kid made it at lunch time (choice of colors,  no menu on top of every page,  non sortable columns in reports, random failures to show account balance  on "account" page , etc )   

actually  I can't log in even  after clicking logoff / login like 20 times .. 

inblue

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:15:37 PM

the dev made a great job overall but those small imperfections are spoiling the picture big time .

login form random failures ,  no https ,   ugly web interface for the pool  like a script kid made it at lunch time (choice of colors,  no menu on top of every page,  non sortable columns in reports, random failures to show account balance  on "account" page , etc )   

Well the dev is only a person, and only one person. And we are extremely early in this project, give it time.

I don't think I've seen such an active dev for anything lately. Don't worry, I'm sure all of those little things will get ironed out.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 04:27:56 PM

the dev did a great job overall but those small imperfections are spoiling the picture big time .

Well I was deploying the fix while you were retrying over and over- I believe its fixed now permanently.

Regarding attacking the software, it is in beta, so maybe you can take that into account, and help us test it while its in beta to help make it ready for prod.

If you can name one coin that has a successful miner built in that works as a pool then I would give your comments some credibility.

Inblue, we may or may not be one person- it depends on what part of BiblePay it is.  That will be much clearer when the slack dev team is revealed.  There are some helpers that may be part of the core that are not online right now.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
inblue

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:34:32 PM

Inblue, we may or may not be one person- it depends on what part of BiblePay it is.  That will be much clearer when the slack dev team is revealed.  There are some helpers that may be part of the core that are not online right now.

A dose of mystery, I like that. Cool But to explain my reasoning for "one person" - I looked at the BiblePay GitHub contributors page and yes, multiple people could use the same account, but I rarely see that happen. The same applies to the forum.
happy_merchant

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:35:41 PM

It's really been surprisingly stable for a pool framework built from scratch in so little time, especially when the dev has been simultaneously doing a lot of work on coin itself. The interface looks like it's just a basic skeleton for development purposes, no point in spending a lot of time on making it pretty until the pool is rock solid. Developing a nice interface might even be something the community could help with since I believe the dev stated he wanted to open source the pool software.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: