Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:20:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves and ETH rising soon to the moon?  (Read 3243 times)
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:16:36 PM

Eth is the major coin that is used by icos. And waves platform also started to be used for icos.both of them are very promising cryptocurrencies. Waves is cheap and buy level is better than ethereum.
I believe Waves current price is making it more appealing to ICOs and its lite wallet client plugin for chrome is pure bliss
I have seen campaigns now that are asking for waves ,it's quite popolular in some ICOs this month maybe because of what may happen on August 1. There were more who take the opportunities in having ETH and Waves now.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vols

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:08:45 PM

Trusting them is dangerous!
They are partners of scammers mass.network (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1598276.0) Ivanov supported Kuzmina - CEO mass.network
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:32:37 PM

Waves is scammy, u can create your own token..

Grant Hero

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 06:57:10 PM

You can create your own clone in BitCoin and token in Ethereum easily too.  Waves just does it very easily with no programming required and an easy interface, so I understand that it can cause people to feel uneasy about the platform.

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:18:11 PM

Ethereum and waves for sure will increase in the next month so be ready. I hope the price of waves will become $100 if that hapoen for sure I ean a lot of money and you too for sure. Ethereum also possible price before end of this year 2017 will become $1000 so it will earn profit. Buy more waves and more ethereum to earn a lot of profit. Keep buying this two altcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:16:24 PM

They are partners of scammers mass.network (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1598276.0) Ivanov supported Kuzmina - CEO mass.network
yea the discussion has been take attention many people there.

Ethereum and waves for sure will increase in the next month so be ready. I hope the price of waves will become $100 if that hapoen for sure I ean a lot of money and you too for sure. Ethereum also possible price before end of this year 2017 will become $1000 so it will earn profit. Buy more waves and more ethereum to earn a lot of profit. Keep buying this two altcoins.
yes it is. still, i dont know why with many people said it will scamming, but both are still accepting on the market and has trend positife for several weeks. seem it looks promising the price will raising fast before end of this year.
DaBlockChain101

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:22:10 AM

yes it is. still, i dont know why with many people said it will scamming, but both are still accepting on the market and has trend positife for several weeks. seem it looks promising the price will raising fast before end of this year.

There is nothing scammy about Waves at all.  It has the best future of any platform I have ever seen, and is growing by the day.  DEX volume up to $1.4million today on Wave's DEX, after less than 4 months open Smiley
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:31:27 PM

As i see on the charts, Waves is doing a well known charts. I don't know the word in english. Double small hill, with a big one between them. With a good resistance. If you see a pull back, get prepare to go to the moon !
Eth is doing a triangle too, so i really think it will goes up!

But care, it s not always true, but it has a great pourcentage ! This is only my opinion, i m surely not the best one so i maybe missed some points.. Smiley
Thank you for sharing your information and prediction on it. We can still predict what will hgoing to happen and it will going to pump after BIP but its not to accurate and it will be profitable if you hold it for another year.
What you describe seems it is a Head and shoulder charting .Hold on now and wait .
We are unable to predict future of any digital coin accurately. We can just estimate things and reckon their future. But the best strategy of staying safe in the crypto world so far is to buy your desired coins at low prices and take them out of wallets when the prices are touching the sky. Same is the case with eth and waves. I hope both have a great future.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Stephencb

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:48:08 PM

I'm waiting for Waves to rise Grin Grin
PedroLinh

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:50:42 PM

Trust in ETH, WAVES, BTC
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:53:24 PM

There is nothing scammy about Waves at all.  It has the best future of any platform I have ever seen, and is growing by the day.  DEX volume up to $1.4million today on Wave's DEX, after less than 4 months open Smiley

I agree. I think of all the coins I have investigated -- I feel the most comfortable with Waves.

Not sure how anyone legitimately claims that Waves is "scammy" ... Just haters Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
SamuelAnh

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:21:02 PM

I think the same thing. Hope Waves and ETH rising soon to the moon  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: