Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:45:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good projects with under ICO prices  (Read 1034 times)
M0N3YMAGNET

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:30:55 PM

If the dev team does not have a more transparent background, I would not invest. I need exact names of companies, schools, and any other job histories. Otherwise anyone can say "Started a successful startup in my home country" Yeah, what country is that? What is the startup? You have to read the fine details to see past the BS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
grexmebeen (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:08:24 AM

Please share with me, I am seeking for: good projects with under ICO prices and are going to boom in the next few months. I find TIME is one of those, but too bad I missed it when it was at very low price so I want to know projects similar to TIME.
What about stox? it was below the ico price, but I remember the time token based on the labour market. But there is no a lot of the project similar with time token as far as I know, but you can see block lancer and try to get the more list through put the similar clue about the vision of the project itself.
STOX is just an other Prediction Markets project? As I remember there are a few similar projects out there: Augur, gnosis...
grexmebeen (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:10:15 AM

The first thing come to my mind is SONM, it is really good project and now almost 1/3 of the ico price. There may be no such opportunity again.
Stox, SONM and matchpool . I suggest that you review the tip . But I have no idea whether more might fall .
yeah SONM is good but it has too many big competitors
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: