Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:47:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How are the people who got you into Crypto doing?  (Read 409 times)
hous26 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:46:23 AM

The person who got you to dive in.  How are they doing?  Are they FIRE (Financially Independent; Retired Early), did they lose it all, or are they chugging along?

I don't really know as the person who got me into this isn't a close friend and I don't know anyone in my circle who's vocal about crypto.  I think thats a good sign for how much this can grow!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tipstar

Activity: 1750
Merit: 278

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:53:02 AM

The person who got you to dive in.  How are they doing?  Are they FIRE (Financially Independent; Retired Early), did they lose it all, or are they chugging along?

I don't really know as the person who got me into this isn't a close friend and I don't know anyone in my circle who's vocal about crypto.  I think thats a good sign for how much this can grow!

I just don't remember. It was around 2013 December. After getting too tired of Paypal, I was looking for alternative.
There was a site called Trybtc. That particular site introduced me with BTC and gave my first bits 0.00001167 BTC.
The site does not exist now.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Blackmoon Crypto

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:35:27 AM

I was brought to the crypt by the Facebook post of a colleague. He reported on the ICO of Etherium and talked about some gas, ether, and other strange things. I did not understand how this works. But then I sorted it out.
Thanks for my colleague)
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:54:27 AM

Nobody got me into crypto, which is preferable to me.  I discovered it
sort of via the media.  But I mean, come on.  Anyone who was into
bitcoin more than a year ago and didn't sell has done very well for
themselves.   IF they didn't sell, or if they sold recently.  I'm hoping
we're going to be saying much the same five years from now about
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 06:10:35 AM

Since last year 2015 I learned a bit from a friend who shared my knowledge of bitcoin and how to use bitcoin, maybe if I did not waste bitcoin by gambling from bitcoin I got from the trade then maybe I can feel now The benefits of Bitcoin So great, but right now I'm trying to save bitcoin from trading results and hopefully I'm lucky in the next few years.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:51:40 AM

The people who got me here are perfectly fine. They're doing great in here. They're still working here, as campaign members and now they're bigger than the last because their ranks increases and also because of that, they have more opportunity to join many campaigns on bitcointalk.org and get accepted easily. I hope i can stay long enough like they've stayed and get the benefits that they get

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
6Asmodeus6

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:57:07 AM

Welp,my brother.... He was always good with trading and i wasn't.The storyline didn't change I'm still terrible at trading but he is slowly making profit almost everytime.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:01:28 AM

No body takes me to cryptos coins, i came to cryptos world due to saw new currency in You Tube then i have learned about how to get bitcoins from trading altcoins search source of lessons, analisys technical, fundamental and management money in trading altcoins, now i follow new update of cryptos world on media and stay on bitcointalk.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:54:41 PM

My husband joined to this all, so I clearly know how he is going. He is hero member now, but spends almost all money for gambling and cash out only like 50$ monthly, which actually not so big financial support, but helps to cover some little costs.
Jdope

Activity: 747
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:02:38 PM

I have no idea how i got into crypto, i got in first as a miner and got out with a really good profit from it, i then started trading, just buying some great coins under priced and waiting for them to go up.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: