Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:30:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signatum (skunk) ccminer-krnlx 30+mh 1070, 52.5+ mh 1080ti [FREE,OPENSOURCE]  (Read 39411 times)
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 11:26:57 AM

Hum i do :

./autogen.sh

./configure

When i do

"make" or "make -j 4"

i get this error Sad

http://imgur.com/a/uZKLG

Can you show full error log ?

It seems, that it is openssl-related issue, do you have openssl-dev installed ?

make  all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/m1/ccminer-skunk-krnlx'
Making all in compat
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/m1/ccminer-skunk-krnlx/compat'
make[3]: Entering directory '/home/m1/ccminer-skunk-krnlx/compat'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for 'all-am'.
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/m1/ccminer-skunk-krnlx/compat'
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/m1/ccminer-skunk-krnlx/compat'
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/m1/ccminer-skunk-krnlx'
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -fopenmp  -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing  -I/usr/local/cuda/include -DUSE_WRAPNVML    -O3 -march=native -D_REENTRANT -falign-functions=16 -falign-jumps=16 -falign-labels=16 -MT ccminer-bignum.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ccminer-bignum.Tpo -c -o ccminer-bignum.o `test -f 'bignum.cpp' || echo './'`bignum.cpp
In file included from bignum.cpp:8:0:
bignum.hpp:63:24: error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘BIGNUM {aka struct bignum_st}’
 class CBigNum : public BIGNUM
                        ^
In file included from /usr/local/include/openssl/bn.h:32:0,
                 from bignum.hpp:20,
                 from bignum.cpp:8:
/usr/local/include/openssl/ossl_typ.h:80:16: note: forward declaration of ‘BIGNUM {aka struct bignum_st}’

I just do apt-get install libcurl4-openssl-dev, dont remove the error.

Have you managed to fix the issue, if so, do you mind sharing please?

Thanks.

apt-get remove openssl libssl
updatedb
apt-get install openssl libssl
updatedp
Try to ./build.sh again

Thanks for the reply.

I tried the above command as is 'apt-get remove openssl libssl' it failed to find the package

so I have tried to remove 'apt-get remove openssl', managed to remove and install it again.

When i tried to build, still failed with same error you've got in the first place.

apt-get install libssl

Will do the work Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PolarFiasco

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:29:25 AM

Here is a windows binary built from the source. No mods made. Just a build. Can confirm it works on my gtx 970 nothing else. As for hashrate it seemed a little lower than spmod3 but I was at i 16.
Here you go.

I uploaded to a few places
ufile<dot>io/haxxr

nofile<dot>io/f/yLsTJy3dL9a/ccminer.exe

cheers

Maybe? a tip? But not needed or necesary! Tip the dev better.
B8zNWAJiQ5AEVdLZJDZfiQ2WDxYy72w1RG
And here is the 64 bit release.
nofile<dot>io/f/s49HoBZTqW0/ccminer.exe

Windows Defender detecting trojan in 64bit version.  I did not bother with the others after that...
I can assure you I did not put a Trojan. I cloned the repo and pressed build. That is all. If there is a Trojan it was either in the source, which is doubtful. Added by the tile host which again I am not sure of or more likely a false positive. But I did not put anything into that build.ill check it out later on my end and see. If the tile host is adding I'll delete links and post some new ones. I will also post a hash. But I did not put a Trojan. I may have been silent for years but I don't have a single strike against me. I have even done btc for PayPal trades with no issues. If there is a Trojan I am not the one who put it there.
But as always. It's good to check files. And if there is any risk at all I suggest you don't use the links I posted.

I don't know what to tell you.  Windows Defender seemed to find a legit threat.  I built 32 and 64 myself and they did not have any issues with AV. 
BitPorium

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:51:32 AM

Here is a windows binary built from the source. No mods made. Just a build. Can confirm it works on my gtx 970 nothing else. As for hashrate it seemed a little lower than spmod3 but I was at i 16.
Here you go.

ufile<dot>io/haxxr

cheers

Windows Defender detecting trojan in 64bit version.  I did not bother with the others after that...
I can assure you I did not put a Trojan. I cloned the repo and pressed build. That is all. If there is a Trojan it was either in the source, which is doubtful. Added by the tile host which again I am not sure of or more likely a false positive. But I did not put anything into that build.ill check it out later on my end and see. If the tile host is adding I'll delete links and post some new ones. I will also post a hash. But I did not put a Trojan. I may have been silent for years but I don't have a single strike against me. I have even done btc for PayPal trades with no issues. If there is a Trojan I am not the one who put it there.
But as always. It's good to check files. And if there is any risk at all I suggest you don't use the links I posted.

I don't know what to tell you.  Windows Defender seemed to find a legit threat.  I built 32 and 64 myself and they did not have any issues with AV. 

ok. I have been doing a test on my end. I find this very interesting I went and ran a scan on the original compiled files. The 32 bit version had no threats detected by windows defender. the 64 bit version on the other hand did. I should have tested before but usually windows had a popup telling me there is/was a threat and it did not pop up. I had to manually scan them. Also, i used a hashing app to hash the files. I could not has the 64 bit version because it would detect said trojan. So i appologies for posting the 64 bit build. The 64 bit build seems to be infected. Now i am not sure if its real or a false positive but it does seem to come up as dirty. I don't know why but that is what was built in vs2013 when i select 64 bit.
I am currently rebuilding the source and will report back when done. I still am not sure what exactly happened or if its even a real hit. But fo rthe time being the 64bit build should be avoided.

Also here are the hashes for the 32 bit build which scans clean on windows defender
md5 795B7F9693A98FF568E1AE0EBC5D9C7F
Sha-1 2084EE0EA845F64B5001F1F3ED26B67BC69ED0D8
Sha256 30ABBDC0DF8538E417534A5A49E24975D2F00DC9BFDCD0A8B8142AE1A7D1A5B1
Sha512  7D9B99CDF7DC3987038FA0D66969186BABA82757864B9F637954BA5716B03ABF87B9D3AA2FAEF16 744594EFDAF1FC3F21D01132F3B52ACD179D5E58B9D2F955E
Used quickhash
damNmad

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

nvOC forever

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:11:20 PM

Hum i do :

./autogen.sh

./configure

When i do

"make" or "make -j 4"

i get this error Sad

http://imgur.com/a/uZKLG

Can you show full error log ?

It seems, that it is openssl-related issue, do you have openssl-dev installed ?

make  all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/m1/ccminer-skunk-krnlx'
Making all in compat
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/m1/ccminer-skunk-krnlx/compat'
make[3]: Entering directory '/home/m1/ccminer-skunk-krnlx/compat'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for 'all-am'.
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/m1/ccminer-skunk-krnlx/compat'
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/m1/ccminer-skunk-krnlx/compat'
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/m1/ccminer-skunk-krnlx'
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -fopenmp  -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing  -I/usr/local/cuda/include -DUSE_WRAPNVML    -O3 -march=native -D_REENTRANT -falign-functions=16 -falign-jumps=16 -falign-labels=16 -MT ccminer-bignum.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ccminer-bignum.Tpo -c -o ccminer-bignum.o `test -f 'bignum.cpp' || echo './'`bignum.cpp
In file included from bignum.cpp:8:0:
bignum.hpp:63:24: error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘BIGNUM {aka struct bignum_st}’
 class CBigNum : public BIGNUM
                        ^
In file included from /usr/local/include/openssl/bn.h:32:0,
                 from bignum.hpp:20,
                 from bignum.cpp:8:
/usr/local/include/openssl/ossl_typ.h:80:16: note: forward declaration of ‘BIGNUM {aka struct bignum_st}’

I just do apt-get install libcurl4-openssl-dev, dont remove the error.

Have you managed to fix the issue, if so, do you mind sharing please?

Thanks.

apt-get remove openssl libssl
updatedb
apt-get install openssl libssl
updatedp
Try to ./build.sh again

Thanks for the reply.

I tried the above command as is 'apt-get remove openssl libssl' it failed to find the package

so I have tried to remove 'apt-get remove openssl', managed to remove and install it again.

When i tried to build, still failed with same error you've got in the first place.

apt-get install libssl

Will do the work Wink

Tried that too, but ends with

Code:
E: Unable to locate package libssl

so I've tried 'libssl-dev'

Code:
apt-get remove openssl libssl-dev
updatedb
apt-get install openssl libssl-dev
updatedb

but

Code:
./build.sh

still giving me BIGNUM error!!

Have I missed something??

Thanks

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
PolarFiasco

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:11:36 PM

Here you go.

ufile<dot>io/haxxr

cheers

ok. I have been doing a test on my end. I find this very interesting I went and ran a scan on the original compiled files. The 32 bit version had no threats detected by windows defender. the 64 bit version on the other hand did. I should have tested before but usually windows had a popup telling me there is/was a threat and it did not pop up. I had to manually scan them. Also, i used a hashing app to hash the files. I could not has the 64 bit version because it would detect said trojan. So i appologies for posting the 64 bit build. The 64 bit build seems to be infected. Now i am not sure if its real or a false positive but it does seem to come up as dirty. I don't know why but that is what was built in vs2013 when i select 64 bit.
I am currently rebuilding the source and will report back when done. I still am not sure what exactly happened or if its even a real hit. But fo rthe time being the 64bit build should be avoided.

Also here are the hashes for the 32 bit build which scans clean on windows defender
md5 795B7F9693A98FF568E1AE0EBC5D9C7F
Sha-1 2084EE0EA845F64B5001F1F3ED26B67BC69ED0D8
Sha256 30ABBDC0DF8538E417534A5A49E24975D2F00DC9BFDCD0A8B8142AE1A7D1A5B1
Sha512  7D9B99CDF7DC3987038FA0D66969186BABA82757864B9F637954BA5716B03ABF87B9D3AA2FAEF16 744594EFDAF1FC3F21D01132F3B52ACD179D5E58B9D2F955E
Used quickhash

I think it is a real hit because it was a specific trojan not the usual warning that it is "risky software" because it is associated with mining.  With the SIGT hype/greed and the malware infected versions of sp mods going around it is probably best for everyone to build themselves.  Unless the trojan is in the source itself, which could be easy to hide since lots of people are not familiar with the code. I did a quick look and did not see anything, but that isn't saying much to vouch for the safety.  Epsylon3 provided a build, I would think he would catch anything in the source though.
gregfromo

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:25:56 PM

Many thanks to all who contributed.

I managed to build the cuda 8.0 windows version x86/x64. For test I installed also the cuda 7.5 sdk,
but I'm in no way have a clue beside pushing buttons and changing switches, so what need's to be changed to compile against the 7.5 SDK?

jeblond

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:02:42 PM

So i finnaly managed to compile this miner for linux ( i use nvOC for mining )

For all those who cant get this compiled, here is my compiled version:

https://ufile.io/kxlay
https://www.file-upload.com/6m9ekmvm6qrz

car1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:14:59 PM

do you have a rig with more than 8cards?does it work?
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:20:26 PM

Here you go.

ufile<dot>io/haxxr

cheers

A curiosity question -- why are these files 45mb and 55mb in size?

Others that compiled your own binaries, were they this large as well?

Obviously VT detects this binaries as PUA and Bitcoinminer etc... I don't see anything that screams there is something wrong with these files so I want to be clear that I'm not implying anything with my question; I'm just curious what makes them so large.

So I posted the above earlier, two previous binaries that were shared were 45 and 55mb by a Hero Member here

Now this one below is 30mb from a noob account?

Anyone out there care to explain the difference?
PolarFiasco

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:31:12 PM

Here you go.

ufile<dot>io/haxxr

cheers

Obviously VT detects this binaries as PUA and Bitcoinminer etc... I don't see anything that screams there is something wrong with these files so I want to be clear that I'm not implying anything with my question; I'm just curious what makes them so large.

So I posted the above earlier, two previous binaries that were shared were 45 and 55mb by a Hero Member here

My windows builds are 45 and 55 MB too.  Epsylon3's 64bit build is only 14 MB...but he knows what he is doing.  This one is Linux?  I really don't know but the first Window 64bit build posted here was removed by Windows Defender for me. My own build came back clean on the AV so hoping the source is clean.
xnoom

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:33:53 PM

well, you compiled without compute_50 support ))
Can you do cuda7.5 x64 build with both maxwell and pascal support?

compiled with compute_50 and 52
https://github.com/xnoom/ccminer-skunk/releases/tag/cuda7.5-compute_50_52
jeblond

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:38:47 PM

My 10 card rig works ok, 13 card rig crashes.
My build is for linux, so it's normal to have a different size.
I get +5 mh for each card (1080ti), too bad that it doesnt work on the 13 cards rig
nizzuu

Activity: 187

Cryptocurrency enthusiast

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:40:41 PM

Hi guys, can you provide your results with this miner for 1080ti? My setup: 1999MHz core, 5005 mem, 100% tdp.

I'm getting 51.5...51.75 Mh/s (Win10, Pentium G4600 CPU) with these settings using palgin's mod v 1.1, so I'm just wondering if there're any improvements here. Thanks.
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:45:32 PM

Here you go.

ufile<dot>io/haxxr

cheers

My windows builds are 45 and 55 MB too.  Epsylon3's 64bit build is only 14 MB...but he knows what he is doing.  This one is Linux?  I really don't know but the first Window 64bit build posted here was removed by Windows Defender for me. My own build came back clean on the AV so hoping the source is clean.

Out of curiosity, can you upload your version to VT to see what flags it throws? It should get detected as PUA or Bitcoin mining software by some of the AV's at the minimum.
Brucelats

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:52:51 PM

Here you go.

ufile<dot>io/haxxr

cheers

Fu*k,

I seen ppl reporting this one having a Trojan and i downloaded and tried this version on 3 of my rigs.

Any idea how to clean my pc properly now in case it was infected? :/

crypticj

Activity: 873
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:56:30 PM

Here you go.

ufile<dot>io/haxxr

cheers

Fu*k,

I seen ppl reporting this one having a Trojan and i downloaded and tried this version on 3 of my rigs.

Dynamite it !!
Brucelats

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:00:28 PM

Here you go.

ufile<dot>io/haxxr

cheers

Fu*k,

Dynamite it !!

Nahh im srs. I mean, ok, i deleted the files, but what if trojan horse got somewhere after i ran the app?

Should avira be enough?

zhulick

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:04:44 PM

well, you compiled without compute_50 support ))
Can you do cuda7.5 x64 build with both maxwell and pascal support?

compiled with compute_50 and 52
https://github.com/xnoom/ccminer-skunk/releases/tag/cuda7.5-compute_50_52

just tried this.

win 10 didn't throw up any flags, so i guess it's clean.

i get the same speed as spmod on my 1070s at 60%tdp (my sweet spot setting for these cards) - 28.

not sure if it's this compile or the coin's network that's being hammered, or the miner overall,  but it was very slow to start submitting shares.  took well over a minute on yimp before i saw a white line, and almost two on nova.
BitPorium

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:07:13 PM

Here you go.

ufile<dot>io/haxxr

cheers

Fu*k,

Dynamite it !!

Nahh im srs. I mean, ok, i deleted the files, but what if trojan horse got somewhere after i ran the app?

Should avira be enough?

Just run whatever AV software you have. If windows defender picks it up then probably everything else will aswell. If you had wallets on those systems I suggest you transfer coins to another address with a wallet generated on a known clean system. And keep an eye out on your email and such for suspicious activity.
car1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:13:39 PM

My 10 card rig works ok, 13 card rig crashes.
My build is for linux, so it's normal to have a different size.
I get +5 mh for each card (1080ti), too bad that it doesnt work on the 13 cards rig
what's your gcc and CUDA version? Did you add nvcc_ARCH += -gencode=arch=compute_61,code=\"sm_61,compute_61\" to Makefile.am?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: