Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:52:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your best luck and worst luck gambling experience?  (Read 3264 times)
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:36:58 AM

Hi Guys!
I have read many interesting gambling relevant life-stories here on btctalk during the last few months.
For example a guy who sold his altcoins for 30BTC, lost them and later the altcoin price went 10x up. On the other hand my friend once told me in some common conversation that he thought Trump was going to win. From some reason I trusted him, bet on Trump and make some pretty money...
What's your best/worst luck or the most moving or unexpected gambling experience?
Let us now - really looking forward to reading your stories!
The best luck in my gambling experience is I have turned 0.1btc into 1btc however it took hours to make it happen. The worst ecperience that I have made is that, I didn't checked that I set the consecutive loss increase percentage at 27% and the house edge ate my coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:18:30 AM

When i won almost 0.5btc in just one hour of playing dice. That's the best luck i ever had when playing dice games although i lost some of my winnings in the following day because i play again hoping to do it again.

Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:56:29 AM

When i won almost 0.5btc in just one hour of playing dice. That's the best luck i ever had when playing dice games although i lost some of my winnings in the following day because i play again hoping to do it again.
That's pretty a good winning you should be using that to other type of investment and just gamble a little to enjoy. If I can win that amount maybe I will put that as my additional capital in trading, it's really hard to win in gambling and if you will not set aside from your winning you might lose it back.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:27:06 AM

That's pretty a good winning you should be using that to other type of investment and just gamble a little to enjoy. If I can win that amount maybe I will put that as my additional capital in trading, it's really hard to win in gambling and if you will not set aside from your winning you might lose it back.

I am agree with you, we have hear a lot of same stories who firstly win and secondly they are greedy and again start to do bet and in the next bet they have lost the whole profit of money and then they cry. So it is not a new worst luck in gambling, new is that if we save our money whenever we win a big money from gambling. Just like you are telling you are using your winning money into trading. It is your best luck, also it is a good idea and definitely i will follow it and earn from my winning money again. 
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:43:43 PM

Let's start by the good side. My best luck was when I was ahead of my opponent intellectually. He was a bit dumb and did know how to read my psychological state. That opponent was so rich, so he lost his money and I got them all. My worst luck when we bet on our nails. I lost the game and he cut off my nails which hurt me so much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: