Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:16:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN NEW][BOUNTY] TribeToken Bounty Campaign  (Read 3289 times)
aimer1488

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:35:12 PM

Whether for spreadsheets Blog has been Final and will not be updated again? It looks like i have joined for blog article campaigns in this project but why i am not in the order of spreadsheets bounty blog?

It is not important whether the spreadsheet is updated or not. Just look at the ICO result. Unfortunately the project has been failed. As the manager said, no bounty will be distributed.
It's too bad ... the project is very necessary for the modern world ... but it failed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:46:50 PM

Whether for spreadsheets Blog has been Final and will not be updated again? It looks like i have joined for blog article campaigns in this project but why i am not in the order of spreadsheets bounty blog?

It is not important whether the spreadsheet is updated or not. Just look at the ICO result. Unfortunately the project has been failed. As the manager said, no bounty will be distributed.
It's too bad ... the project is very necessary for the modern world ... but it failed

Actually the project is very good but the circumstances and times are less profitable, hopefully can be continued in the future with better preparation.
Keep the spirit.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Vika26

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 10:15:24 AM

What's wrong with this ICO? Collect the right amount? The last post on Twitter just July 28?

.......Web...............Bounty..............Twitter.................Telegram.......
Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

steamon (OP)

Activity: 404
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:06:19 AM

What's wrong with this ICO? Collect the right amount? The last post on Twitter just July 28?

We have not made it sadly not every ICO succeeds. While I don't feel to bad about it. This was a ICO for a good cause. We are still looking for a future for this project. I can't conclude too many details yet since I am in the speaking with some people before I open a straw poll about the future. In 1 day I will close the bounty thread.

I like to thank all that have supported TribeToken. Also, the ones that kept me going even when the ICO start was a failure. Let's see what we can do.

Announcement thread will stay open link here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2047396

Dinuxen

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:08:39 AM

We have not made it sadly not every ICO succeeds. While I don't feel to bad about it. This was a ICO for a good cause. We are still looking for a future for this project. I can't conclude too many details yet since I am in the speaking with some people before I open a straw poll about the future. In 1 day I will close the bounty thread.

I like to thank all that have supported TribeToken. Also, the ones that kept me going even when the ICO start was a failure. Let's see what we can do.

Announcement thread will stay open link here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2047396

We are always with TribeToken
nekomimi

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:10:51 AM

hey steamon can you allow newbies to join?
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:27:36 AM

hey steamon can you allow newbies to join?

No, he don't allow newbie who can't read. like seriously? just 1 post above you steamon announce that the ICO is over and did not succeed.
common read first or gtfo of this forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: