Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:49:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CMD]FarmWatchBot, Claymore, Bminer, Dstm, CC, Eth, CastXMR, Phoenix, Trex, Gmnr  (Read 36955 times)
UnitedPirate

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:37:55 PM

How does mining to yourself help with debugging? How much have you made 'debugging'?

Code:
REM Default pool server settings for debugging. Will be activated only in case of mining failed on all user pool servers, to detect errors. Will be deactivated automatically in 30 minutes and switched back to settings of main pool server.
IF %queue% EQU 0 >> %bat% ECHO %minerpath% -epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal 0x4a98909270621531dda26de63679c1c6fdcf32ea.fr190 -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://sia-eu1.nanopool.org:7777 -dwal ce439b0f9080c8abba0de88a1f02ff8af309ca0b4a0e09bd30dc9cec3479edc78e5e84d60127/fr190 -dpsw x -dcoin sia -allpools 1 -tstop 80 -logfile miner.log -wd 0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DrYM

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:55:57 AM

How does mining to yourself help with debugging? How much have you made 'debugging'?

Code:
REM Default pool server settings for debugging. Will be activated only in case of mining failed on all user pool servers, to detect errors. Will be deactivated automatically in 30 minutes and switched back to settings of main pool server.
IF %queue% EQU 0 >> %bat% ECHO %minerpath% -epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal 0x4a98909270621531dda26de63679c1c6fdcf32ea.fr190 -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://sia-eu1.nanopool.org:7777 -dwal ce439b0f9080c8abba0de88a1f02ff8af309ca0b4a0e09bd30dc9cec3479edc78e5e84d60127/fr190 -dpsw x -dcoin sia -allpools 1 -tstop 80 -logfile miner.log -wd 0

As the REM states, this is only called if all the 5 pool server settings fail. This *never* happens. I've had cases where the first pool was unavailable, and it started mining on pool #2, but to have all 5 of them fail is so rare... So:
1) If you're really paranoid about it, just replace the wallet address with your own.
2) Not sure what version you're running, but in my autorun the line says:
Code:
--server eu1-zcash.flypool.org --port 3333 --user t1S8HRoMoyhBhwXq6zY5vHwqhd9MHSiHWKv.dn191
If you go to flypool, check out his wallet: http://zcash.flypool.org/miners/t1S8HRoMoyhBhwXq6zY5vHwqhd9MHSiHWKv
You'll see that there is no dn191 in there.
UnitedPirate

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:20:50 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 01:05:02 PM by UnitedPirate

My original post contains some code and 2 question's about it. I never asked how it worked. I never asked how to fix it. I never asked for your mental evaluation.

I do see workers coming on and offline on flypool. Either he has his own rigs that he runs inconsistently or they are other peoples rigs mining, on and off, for him. The pool and wallet address in my autorun shows the same irregular patterns. https://ethermine.org/miners/4a98909270621531dda26de63679c1c6fdcf32ea.

Why is nothing said about it in any documentation but more to the point, and to re-ask my original 2 questions, HOW DOES IT HELP WITH DEBUGGING? and HOW MUCH IS MADE?

BTW there is only 1 person that can answer those questions without presumption.
UnitedPirate

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:36:58 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 05:47:28 PM by UnitedPirate

Here is a reply I recieved from the developer in another forum. Along with my reply.

Quote from: Acrefawn <zcash@discoursemail.com>
Do not forget main thing - only in case of mining failed on all user pool servers.
5 different servers are offline, Carl. Unbelievable.

If this server works well, then the user has made a mistake in the configuration of his servers and he needs to pay attention to this. This is a standard value, which always works perfectly, there is nothing superfluous.

In any case, I do not force you to use my script. And also please do not forget that the script is free and open-source.

I dont feel forced in anyway. Thanks for making it free and open-source.

If its not something you see happening why write the code?

Does your script make any effort to warn the user before or while mining to your address?

Why is the 'debugging' feature not in any documentation?

Why -wd 0?
UnitedPirate

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:57:31 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 07:26:19 PM by UnitedPirate

Recieved another reply.

Yes, there is a message in the Telegram and an entry is made in the autorun.log file.

Because under normal operating conditions this part of the code is not involved. And I’m too lazy to write documentation, maybe tomorrow I’ll update it …

To reduce the size of the log file. That the script did not read the superfluous information.

If I wanted to grab your money with this script, then I would 100% do it so that no one saw it directly in the code. And the more so I would not leave a comment near this code. Therefore, as a whole, I see no reason to talk about this line. I have a lot of users who are satisfied with the result and reputation is more important to me.

I cannot see in the logs or telegram anything about my mining being redirected to a third partys wallet address. Could you please enlighten me?

Seems your not too lazy to write and update that part of the code to your new pools/addresses. I hope you will update the documemtation ASAP! Also add an option to the config file to give the user the choice of who they mine for while ‘debugging’.

How many kb have you saved from the log file size? Why is it not recommended for us to do run with -wd 0 if the script suffers in some way from the extra information?

How much have you made from the undocumented ‘debugging’ feature?
Acrefawn (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 13

FarmWatchBot script Developer

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 09:17:20 PM

oops, I read an older version

Hope you fixed your problem. Or you can ask me in Telegram and i will help you. @acrefawn

First let me say BEST SCRIPT OUT THERE. Easy to set up easy to use one thing i would like is to hide the cmd windows. when im at work the kids use my computer to play and internet and they always end up closing the cmd window ideal the program run in the backround on lower intensity and no way for the kids to end it thanks in advance if there is a way to do ....well just thanks Highly recomented

Thank you very much! Sorry, but i'm not planing to add "hide" functionality. It is always open to see it clear.

I was planning on working on similar script (much more scaled down version though).  But I am going to try this one and see how it goes.  Might be able to pitch in later for further dev/testing

Good to know! If you have good ideas you can always ask me to add them in Telegram @acrefawn

Thank you @Acrefawn
I think there is some issue with Bminer v5.3.0 .. I open the script .. 3sec blue CMD window close 

same here .....
may be a log will welcome to know what's wrong Sad
start script one time , autoclose , no new file ....
restart script  "Config_Bmnr.ini" file was made  and end
restart again , some cmd windows start & turn off without see something in Sad
and got red windows

Something is wrong...

again and again Sad

Hello guys! Thank you for reply! Bminer ATM is for beta testing, it is okay to have some difficulties with it, will fix them soon! Sorry and Thx again.

Hello
I think It Will Be nice if you putt to the script window:
- info about Power Consumption of each GPU
- Info about Drivers
- putt some Colors it will be look better.
- Shares

Thank you very much! I will think about it.

Thanks for a great script @Acrefawn

I found everything to work well except the computer restart timer.

I have set minertimeoutrestart=24 and computertimeoutrestart=48 but only the miner restart timer works. The computer seems to be running forever.
Does it use the same timer for both miner and computer restart?

Tried restarting computer and autorun.bat manually, but it doesn't help.

Thank you! Yes, it using 1 timer. This "X" value of time means "how much miner works" - and if miner works for 24 hours - restart, but it never be 48.

Recieved another reply.

Yes, there is a message in the Telegram and an entry is made in the autorun.log file.

Because under normal operating conditions this part of the code is not involved. And I’m too lazy to write documentation, maybe tomorrow I’ll update it …

To reduce the size of the log file. That the script did not read the superfluous information.

If I wanted to grab your money with this script, then I would 100% do it so that no one saw it directly in the code. And the more so I would not leave a comment near this code. Therefore, as a whole, I see no reason to talk about this line. I have a lot of users who are satisfied with the result and reputation is more important to me.

I cannot see in the logs or telegram anything about my mining being redirected to a third partys wallet address. Could you please enlighten me?

Seems your not too lazy to write and update that part of the code to your new pools/addresses. I hope you will update the documemtation ASAP! Also add an option to the config file to give the user the choice of who they mine for while ‘debugging’.

How many kb have you saved from the log file size? Why is it not recommended for us to do run with -wd 0 if the script suffers in some way from the extra information?

How much have you made from the undocumented ‘debugging’ feature?

For last one I want answer for myself below.
You receive a notification about switching to server 0.

It seems that I’m not a salary worker and I’m writing updates for the script when I have time and desire for it. Including the desire to write certain parts of the code or documentation. I will repeat, if something does not suit you, you can not use it. I do not force.

And option to disable it exist, use internetcheck=0

For the day of the work of the miner, the log file takes 30 megabytes. With the disabled watchdog it takes 20 megabytes. I’ve saved 10,000kb. But it is only an recommendation.

Please see how much I earned with this option. Already 0.1 ether, while 0.06 of them were mine.
https://ethermine.org/miners/4a98909270621531dda26de63679c1c6fdcf32ea/payouts

And here, see how much SIA I have, as much as 1. 0.03 $. I’m rich!
https://sia.nanopool.org/account/ce439b0f9080c8abba0de88a1f02ff8af309ca0b4a0e09bd30dc9cec3479edc78e5e84d60127

You must understand that I have nothing to hide. If necessary, I can easily provide links to all of my wallets and you all can see their statistics. I can tell without a problem how much money I have earned over the entire period (9 months), and I will mention how much time was spent to create this product, to test it, and how much my personal funds were lost when I made mistakes in the course of my work. Users always get ready and protested product. The chance of error is very small. And you, in turn, count and tell how much money, time and nerves you saved with this script.

UnitedPirate

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:25:25 AM

Who was implying that you are rich?

I only inquired about how those lines helped with debugging and how much it earned you in the process. I never said I had a problem with it

The user should know a message about switching to server 0 is an indication that their own pools are not working? Does it take 30 minutes of mining before a message can be sent?

What about this address https://zcash.flypool.org/miners/t1S8HRoMoyhBhwXq6zY5vHwqhd9MHSiHWKv.

Ever heard of Linux or GIMP or Open Office or any open source software? How much effort did they take compared to your script? Anything in their code that might make then anything from it? If you want to charge be open about it! At least claymore is open about his leeching and makes an option for it.
Rhyn0

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:12:22 PM

Who was implying that you are rich?

I only inquired about how those lines helped with debugging and how much it earned you in the process. I never said I had a problem with it

The user should know a message about switching to server 0 is an indication that their own pools are not working? Does it take 30 minutes of mining before a message can be sent?

What about this address https://zcash.flypool.org/miners/t1S8HRoMoyhBhwXq6zY5vHwqhd9MHSiHWKv.

Ever heard of Linux or GIMP or Open Office or any open source software? How much effort did they take compared to your script? Anything in their code that might make then anything from it? If you want to charge be open about it! At least claymore is open about his leeching and makes an option for it.

Why so aggressive? and made a whole new account to just comment on this thread/issue.
Why does he need to tell you how much money he made either debugging or by donation or by whatever other means?

Is he taking money off your product by providing a free watchdog?

Maybe his wallet is erratic because I and others CHOOSE to mine for him, to support his developement.. does that make you upset as well?

@ Acrefawn I would not bother with obvious troll..

UnitedPirate

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:19:12 AM

You got me. I made an account to reply to a thread.

Which topic did you make an account to reply to? LMFAO

I'm sorry if you find my words aggressive but you'll have to get over it.

No body needs to do anything.

His script has the potential to take peoples mining time without their knowledge.

Fair point, I confess I hadn't thought of that.

Do you know what a troll is.

I cant think of a better example so here goes:-
If I advertise my voluntary services and get a job picking up clothes for a charity. Then at the end of the day I take a pair of socks, do they belong to me?
gettilee

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:37:29 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 10:37:45 AM by gettilee

You got me. I made an account to reply to a thread.

Which topic did you make an account to reply to? LMFAO

I'm sorry if you find my words aggressive but you'll have to get over it.

No body needs to do anything.

His script has the potential to take peoples mining time without their knowledge.

Fair point, I confess I hadn't thought of that.

Do you know what a troll is.

I cant think of a better example so here goes:-
If I advertise my voluntary services and get a job picking up clothes for a charity. Then at the end of the day I take a pair of socks, do they belong to me?

out of all the high dev fee miners and shit you're coming here to criticize someone that offers a FREE script that has 5 pool back ups for your miner to keep you up and running 24/7 and that he has online for a back up address to his wallet if the first FIVE fail? it would be funny if it wasn't so absurd, i mean if you can read than you can change the config file to your own personal pool preferences. if it goes through 5 pools and can't mine to any of them then its not going to mine to his own address.
Voltar

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:51:32 AM

I'm very excited to try this on my rigs.  It seems like every morning at least one of my rigs is not online. 
xberg

Activity: 159
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:34:06 AM

Hi,
Thank you so much for this .BAT!

Question: how do I restart the miner every hour? I have:
SET minertimeoutrestart=1
but when I launch autorun I still see :
Autorestart miner every hour: 48

Testing Autorun 1.9.0 for Clay Miner Equihash

EDIT: my bad! I was editing directly the .BAT file and not the .INI
UnitedPirate

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:18:53 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 10:42:44 AM by UnitedPirate

So he is the best of a bad bunch? How does Millenium Falcon rate in your eyes? Its free with a little bit of code that might mine for the developer for a little bit. If I advertise my voluntary services and get a job picking up clothes for a charity. Then at the end of the day I take a pair of socks, do they belong to me?

Some people may be fine with it however the user is not informed so that he or she may make the decision to mine for the developer or not.

If its absurd to think that 5 pools might fail, therefore switching to mine for the developer, then why did the developer write the code for such an absurd event in the first place?

I am personally more than capable of reading the code and changing it to my liking. I am however concerned because most people don't read code and won't be aware let alone able to change it.

I would like to see the 'feature' mentioned in the documentation with an explanation of how to disable or configure it.

BTW you could use the windows scheduler for restarting at regular intervals.
heavyarms1912

Activity: 729
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:27:37 PM

The only problem I see is if the author of the script has someway to mine for himself/herself without letting the users know it would create a sense of insecurity for future users.  For people who read code might just figure out to get around it and for the people who don't know how to might just not use it.

I am not against the dev taking a share.  But I would prefer if the author is upfront about it.  It's deserved.
xberg

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:02:12 AM

Feature suggestion:

Ability to stop mining for specific hours. For instance:
- every day from 6AM to 9 AM
- Monday to friday from 13:00-14:00

Basically a logic:
#day of the week, time off, time on
With 0 = every day, 1 = monday, 2 = tuesday, etc...
and the ability to write several lines, ie:

Would mean stop mining monday from 10:00-12:00 and Tuesday from 18:00-22:30 and every day from midnight to 1:30AM

Thank you for consideration
hoog

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:55:19 PM

Thank You for this script!  I have had all kinds of issues with DSTM miner stopping and crashing while using Awesome Miner.  It really bugged me that Awesome Miner just dismisses this as "Once it is launched we have no control over it" so what's the point of Awesome Miner then??

I started running this last night and DSTM has crashed once and also had a GPU error which stopped it.  This script resolved both issues and only was down for a few minutes instead of probably hours.  Great work!  I will be donating or upgrading to premium in the near future after testing a bit more.

gettilee

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:41:57 PM

Feature suggestion:

Ability to stop mining for specific hours. For instance:
- every day from 6AM to 9 AM
- Monday to friday from 13:00-14:00

Basically a logic:
#day of the week, time off, time on
With 0 = every day, 1 = monday, 2 = tuesday, etc...
and the ability to write several lines, ie:

Would mean stop mining monday from 10:00-12:00 and Tuesday from 18:00-22:30 and every day from midnight to 1:30AM

Thank you for consideration

i don't understand this request. the whole point of this script is to keep mining uptime at 100% or close to it as possible. if you want to NOT mine, i would suggest another alternative.
Acrefawn (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:18:07 PM

Hello guys! Thank you all for your replys.
About server 0 discussion you can all read all messages here: https://forum.z.cash/t/cmd-miner-autorun-watchdog-for-ewbf-claymore-dstm-ccminer-bminer/20640
About another features and updates I will think about it.

Sander-B

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:31:10 PM

Awesome script! Thanks for the effort, much appreciated!
xberg

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:32:40 AM

i don't understand this request. the whole point of this script is to keep mining uptime at 100% or close to it as possible. if you want to NOT mine, i would suggest another alternative.

Easy: I am limited by total power consumption in my building and there are specific moments in the day where I cannot run my miners and the other electrical appliances. So I want to stop my miners at these moments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: