Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:58:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I love and hate altcoins  (Read 5591 times)
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:29:14 AM

I love altcoin. People should only invest in what they can afford. For a good number of people that means investing in coins that are relatively inexpensive and will increase in value in 1 or 2 years with substantial returns.

Yes if you invest in altcoin, buy cheaply and wait until the numbers skyrocket to 1 or 2 years, and the results will be great. But it takes a long time .. maybe that's called patience

wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 08:04:46 AM

Oh yeah alt coins are little beasts in our lives. They are too wobbling always going up and down. Sometimes we think a specific coin will go up but then it goes down and reverse happens too when we regret the fact of investing money.

May be this is the way alt coin trading works and we should take it seriously and make it a way to earn profits. I have also lost many times with alt coins but they have given me more than my loss so I’m all ok with it. Altcoins also behave on the basis of bitcoins market. When the price of bitcoin is going up people will sell off the alt coins and exchange them with the bitcoin so alt coins goes down. So one must not trade when the bitcoin is taking hikes. :-)

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:12:19 AM

I am too fascinated with Altcoins, I admire how they created for its amazing purposes, I salute how it was distributed equally. I love the spirit of team who put all the efforts to make it possible.

I hate Altcoins when the developer stop and leaved the development.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:57:39 AM

Actually it's normal to have a disappointment but if your confidence in the money is good you will have a good reward for you and others who trust it too.
robeth

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:17:20 PM

Almost everyone loves and hates alticoins, because when trading or doing activities is not always as expected(activites=Related to bitcoin)
Sometimes the decisions we think are right are not necessarily right, in the coin market there is always a change,But the advantages we have achieved a lot Cheesy

nacktesbrot

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:27:42 PM

Hi guys,

I am new here and also to the crypto world, but I like it so far and find in interesting as well as promising. Allow me to ask a humble question with the hope that I am right here.

I have an account on Bittrex and I have a question there, every mornimg (Bangkok time) some rather not so well known coins are skyrocketing to a certain resistance level, drop down and will sink to it's almost original price.
I find it kinda weird that it's always different coins, where on Monday it was certain coins it would completely different ones on Tuesday.

Could anyone explain me this somehow?

Any help and advise is much appreciated and many thanks in advance.

Nakedbread

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:30:41 PM

the important matter to remember is to get past this bump. if you do it successfully without breaking down, you will gain enough experience to be more successful in the future.

this market needs a lot of experience if you want to be ALWAYS successful not just temporarily and based on your luck.

you need to know when to buy and when to sell each coin. sometimes it is hard to find good choices but most of the times it is very clear to see the signs of a pump and make the profit you are looking for.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
nacktesbrot

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:41:01 PM

the important matter to remember is to get past this bump. if you do it successfully without breaking down, you will gain enough experience to be more successful in the future.

this market needs a lot of experience if you want to be ALWAYS successful not just temporarily and based on your luck.

you need to know when to buy and when to sell each coin. sometimes it is hard to find good choices but most of the times it is very clear to see the signs of a pump and make the profit you are looking for.

well, thank you very much....would you be so kind and outline some of the signals for me? I am eagger to learn Smiley
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:52:54 PM

Actually it's normal to have a disappointment but if your confidence in the money is good you will have a good reward for you and others who trust it too.
However, depends the altcoin you choose for believe in long time to reach your target, because have many altcoin just shitcoin or pumped by whales control the price on market. So, my strategy is just choose altcoin have 2 years old.
tanghere02

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:53:43 PM

Same here, I love altcoins when its value is increasing and I hate it when bitcoin value is up because most likely the alternate coins would tend to dump for sure. But all in all I love altcoins but not as much as I love bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
nacktesbrot

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:32:53 PM

I have a few coins which I keep as long term investment and basically don't touch them.

However, I allowed myself to play around with a certain budget to learn the market and it's dynamics with a more short term trading approach, and let me write down this example, so Ark for example skyrocket over morning (5.30 BKk time) I think up to 80%+. Same like Magi, ReddCoin, Qwark, etc.
Anyway, there are definetly always a few skyrocketing on a daily base and I would just like to understand the signals herefor and seeking for advise.....
ActiveP

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:38:39 PM

Altcoins are an important part of the crypto currency eco system. I never buy coins to trade, I feel it is too risky for someone with my temparement. I hold most as a long term investment, and even when they are not doing well, I live with the hope that the value will appreciate someday.
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:50:36 PM

Altcoins are an important part of the crypto currency eco system. I never buy coins to trade, I feel it is too risky for someone with my temparement. I hold most as a long term investment, and even when they are not doing well, I live with the hope that the value will appreciate someday.

I think bitcoin holding is certainly good investment and very few opportunities to risk losses when compared to trading despite having the opportunity to get bitcoin quickly, but definitely have big risk of loss.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:55:04 PM

During this summer alts made me very angry about them.Seems like it was more profitable in US
just to keep in Bitcoins after all but I kept hodling and decreasing my value in btc more and more.
That sux guys...
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:58:28 AM

It's depends that you have a luck or not, You have lot of profit but sometime you lost some profit. But you must accept it not all the time you have always luck. And if you are a  pro traders maybe you have a lot profits always.
Unfortunately you cannot rely on your luck, you are going to lose a lot of money if you do that, if you want to become a pro trader then you need to understand that there are not any shortcuts, you need to study hard and practice for a long time before you can become a successful trader.
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:16:44 AM

I really love and hate altcoins because I've been through so much after all the years now
I've made a lot of profit and lost a lot too
But I really like this
It's kinda raw somehow
That's true.
We as traders cannot be separated from it. Both profit and lost.
You're not the only one, dude.

Furthermore during this time, oh god, all I see is red everywhere.
Now altcoins price slowly rising.
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:19:47 AM

Cryptocurrencies have a yin yang effect on people's moods. 
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:24:52 AM

Personally i dont like altcoins, they are so unpredictable and a waste of time. Maybe you are lucky and find out a good one that suddenly did a x10 and you have good money then. But a lot of them dont survive and they may be forgotten.
So i try to stay away from them. The only one that i like is Ethereum, but bitcoin is the most safe if you are gonna have money on cryptocurrencies.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:30:49 AM

Personally i dont like altcoins, they are so unpredictable and a waste of time. Maybe you are lucky and find out a good one that suddenly did a x10 and you have good money then. But a lot of them dont survive and they may be forgotten.
So i try to stay away from them. The only one that i like is Ethereum, but bitcoin is the most safe if you are gonna have money on cryptocurrencies.

if talking about money inside crypto alts are the best way to grow your btc as pairing really allow you to earn more btc but lack of knowledge will
just lead you to bankruptcy as I also love playing around trading alts but very keen to look deeper before placing my investment making it sure
that chances to earn is bigger than losing money.
SavvyOli

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:37:55 AM

I've been grinding bittrex for about a month now and gained about 1.2btc in total.

its quite tiring but also quite thrilling when you see the $$ come in
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: